Living In

Foolish Beat

                

 

           Seohyun followed when Taeyeon started walking. They went near the big black gate and asked a guy. Taeyeon was taking to the security guard guarding the gate. The security guard opened the gate and let them in. Seohyun was amazed by the big house in front of her that's why she couldn't talk. They passed many cars when they were walking towards the big door.

            'I wonder whose house is this?'

            Seohyun looked at her unnie. It seems like her unnie is thinking deeply so she didn't bother asking questions. She also noticed something different from her unnie. Her unnie looks nervous. Seohyun has grown to know that Taeyeon is a strong girl, so her being nervous was completely new.

            They knocked on the main door. A maid opened the door. The maid let them in. Seohyun was more amazed when she saw the things inside the big house.

            "Welcome Taeyeon and Seohyun to my humble abode."

            Both of them looked at the grand staircase. Standing there was the old woman who went to their house last week. Mary Kate Cho was her name but she's commonly called as "Mrs. Cho".

            Seohyun's face brightened when she thought of something. "Do you live here?"

            "Why yes, dear." Mrs. Cho ordered her maids to gt the things they were currently holding. "Take them upstairs, Yuri."

            Seohyun watched the maid who brought their bags. She wanted to ask her unnie if what she was thinking was right but her Taeyeon unnie and Mrs. Cho were talking. Seohyun followed them when they started walking. But later, her attention was stolen by fresh roses in a vase. She went near it and smelled its fragrance. Her attention turned to the aquarium that had a platinum arowana. Her best friend Sunny also had an arowana but this was bigger.

            She softly knocked on the aquarium. "Hello, fish. How are you?"

            She went around the house some more. She was amazed at the things she saw that she completely forgot about her unnie and Mrs. Cho. She went inside an opened slide door. It looks like its the entertainment room. She was excited upon seeing the huge flat screen TV. She dived into the wide couch and took the remote control. She changed it into the Cartoon Network channel.

            She was enjoying what she was watching when she noticed a guy sleeping in the other couch. She went near and kneeled in front of the guy's face. "I wonder who's this?" She said to herself while watching and observing the guy's face.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you have an idea who that guy is??

Wait for the next update!!

Kekeke..

Seohyun hwaiting!

^_^