And the Cat saves the day!

Foolish Beat

 

Kyuhyun is still bugging Seohyun when she arrived at their house.

'I don't care.'

Seohyun laid on her bed and hugged her pug pillow. She glanced at the big teddy bear on the dashboard. She hit its leg, but when it fell, she immediately fixed it. It might find it hard to sleep.

“Seohyun.”

She flinched. It was Kyuhyun calling her from outside the guest room.

“Please come out. Face me. Yuri and I have no relationship. She's the one who like me. She's just ruining us. Please don't let her succeed.”

The scene she saw from the maids’ quarters wherein Yuri was hugging him played on her mind again. For her, it was clear evidence to his unfaithfulness to Solbi.

“Mom already fired her including all the other house staff. There's no more threat for you here.”

Yuri's not here and also the other employees in the house? A part of her became happy because she's not going to be scared to go out of the guest room anymore.

“Can't you see? That girl is not important to me. So it's really okay for me if she's not here anymore.”

'Coz you can easily replace her.'

“Seohyun....”

It seems like Kyuhyun grew tired of bugging her. The other side of the door became silent. She felt sad. She was trying to be firm and hard but the truth is she pitied Kyuhyun. Her mind is fighting against her but if which part of her body, that she doesn't know. Was it her conscience? Her heart? Her spirit?

“He sounded sincere,” she said to herself. She wanted to go out and go to him but she stopped herself when she remembered what she said to Sunny that she would not forgive Kyuhyun.

She slept with a heavy heart.

When she woke up the next day, she immediately looked for her cell phone. She received an operator logo. She opened it. It was a graphic picture of a cat with only one ear. There was a message written that says, “I'm like this poor kitten. A part of me is missing.”

She immediately stood up. She really thinks it is from Kyuhyun because she had never told anyone other than him about the cat from their subdivision. Seohyun ran towards his room but he wasn't there. She saw Mrs. Cho as she went back to the guest room. “Have you seen Kyuhyun, Mrs. Cho?”

“He bid goodbye to me a while ago. He said he needed to find something and bring it here. Try to follow him. He still might be outside.”

“Kamsahamnida!” Seohyun almost flew just to reach the end of the grand staircase. She saw Kyuhyun in the garage. He was about to open the door of his car. “Kyuhyun! Where are you going?” she asked him even though she already has an idea where.

“Just somewhere.”

“You're going to find the cat from our subdivision that I told you about, right?”

A smile formed on his lips. “How did you guess it?”

“Of course! I'm a bright girl!” Seohyun went to his car and even went inside it first. “I'll go with you.”

“Sure.” He sat on the driver's seat.

It seemed like all the heavy bothering things from her heart disappeared, Seohyun's happy again now that she and Kyuhyun are back as friends. Because she knew that her days would be colorful again. Right now, she's starting to think of possible places that she and Kyuhyun will go to, all their adventures, and they would start with the quest of a cat with only one ear.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hi guys! I am finally back! And with an update! Yaaay!

First thing, I would like to apologize to everybody for making you all wait for my long lost updates.

I know some of you are wondering why I haven't been updating but you always see me online. That is because this account is a joined account of me and my little cousin. Therefore, those times that you've seen me online and not updating, that's my little cousin. She has been actively using this for the past months just reading and commenting on fics. I just want to explain this since I have been receiving wall posts and comments from others about this issue and it came to a point that somebody's being rude. But it's no biggie. It is my fault for not updating for a LOOOOONG time.

So now that I'm officially back, here's an update for everyone. Hope I can make it up to you guys!

Read, comment and subscribe for those who haven’t.

Kamsahamnida!

^_^