Childish Seo

Foolish Beat

 

           Seohyun opened her eyes. The first thing she saw was Kyuhyun’s face.

            Kyuhyun was smiling at her. “Good morning,” Kyu greeted her.

            “Morning,” she greeted back. “What time is it now?”

            Kyuhyun looked at his watch on the top the bedside table. “Six-thirty.”

            “I’ll transfer to my room now.”

            Kyuhyun held Seo’s arm to stop her. “Later. Mom still didn’t check here.”

            “What time does she wake up?”

            “Around six. She’ll still do her morning routines so maybe by seven o’clock; she’ll start checking our rooms to make sure we slept here.

            So that means, she’ll still be waiting for thirty minutes. She wanted to go back to sleep but she’s not sleepy anymore. She had slept for too long. Seohyun looked at Kyuhyun because he was staring at her. She waited for him to say something. But he just kept staring at her face.

            Seohyun rubbed her eyes thinking that there may be some morning blisters on her face that’s why he’s staring at her. “Why?” she asked.

            “Nothing.” He smiled but not particularly at her. He looks like he was thinking about something that made him smile. “Honestly, how old do you think you are, Hyunnie?”

            She thought about what he said. “Fifteen? Ah, aniyo! Thirteen.”

            “That’s so young. If you’re still thirteen, then it means, you still can’t have a boyfriend? Unless, Taeyeon permits you to have a boyfriend at the age of thirteen.”

            “Taeyeon unnie would definitely disagree. She said, when I’m 18, I’m allowed to have a boyfriend. That’s what umma and appa said when they were still alive.”

            “So it’s still after 5 years before your biological age turns 18. What would happen to your suitors? They would get tired of waiting for you.”

            “That’s okay.”

            He laughed. “You’re so mean.”

            “I still don’t want to have a boyfriend. I know in my heart that I’m not ready yet. Commitment is responsibility, right? I think I’m not capable of being responsible like Taeyeon unnie because I’m not yet mature. But of course, I don’t want to be an old maid. That’s the only reason why I agreed when Taeyeon unnie told us that we’ll get married to you.”

            “Not because of the money?”

            She shook her head. “There are other ways to save our house and our land.”

            “So now what? The wedding won’t happen. Aren’t you afraid to become an old maid?”

            “I don’t want to think about that because it’s still far from my plans. I’m still young.”

            “Right. You’ll still have plenty of time to play.” Kyuhyun flickedher nose.

            “That hurts, you know,” she complained.

            “Take revenge.” Kyuhyun offered his nose. She flickedhim in the forehead. She giggled when he closed his eyes. “You think that’s funny, huh? How about this?” Kyuhyun tickled her.

            “Stop!” Seohyun hit him with her pug pillow.

            They heard somebody knocking on the door. The door opened and Mrs. Cho went in. She smiled when she saw Kyuhyun and Seohyun playing around. “I let them prepare breakfast outside. Would you like to join me?” she asked.

            “Sure, Mom,” Kyuhyun answered. “We’ll be there.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update chingus!!!

How was it so far?

This series is about to end so keep supporting this!!!

Kamsahamnida!!!

Comments are very welcome!

Hwaiting!

^_^