The Plan

Foolish Beat

 

            "Why are you late? How come Donghae came first than you?"

            "Sorry. Traffic jam," replied Kyuhyun to the irritated question of Leeteuk when he came inside Leeteuk's private conference room in his office. Kyuhyun fixed his shirt before he sat down.

            "Are you sure of what you heard, Kyu?" asked Leeteuk again.

            "I regularly clean my ears. Even me, was shocked when that Seohyun girl told me that I'm gonna be married to her."           

            "What does she look like?" an interested Leeteuk asked.

            Kyuhyun thought about Seohyun's face. "She's pretty. Petite, small face, white skin--"

            "How about the other woman? That Taeyeon?" Leeteuk cutted Kyuhyun.

            "She's also pretty."

            Leeteuk gave a sigh of relief.

            "Don't tell me you're okay with the idea of marrying her?" Kyuhyun asked.        

            "Of course, I am not. But when the time comes that I really don't have a choice, at least, I won't have a heavy heart when I'm going to marry her."   

            "Mommy is determined," Donghae said staring at the conference table.

            "It looks like it," Kyuhyun agreed. "Can you believe that she even went to the extent of letting girls live in our house? It's impossible that she hasn’t arranged a girl for Donghae hyung. Maybe that girl hasn't arrived yet so maybe that's why I haven't seen her but she can pop out anytime." Kyuhyun softly patted Donghae's back. Among the three of them, he really feels sorry for him. "What are you going to do, Donghae hyung?"

            "It's also our fault. We didn't show Mom that we are serious finding somebody to marry," Leeteuk added.

            "That's because that thing hasn't really crossed my mind." Kyuhyun sighed. "How can Mom do this to me? She's like stopping all my supposed-to-be happy days if she's gonna force me to marry Seohyun. I don't love her. I don't even know her. Donghae hyung, where are you going?" Kyuhyun asked when he saw Donghae stand up and suddenly went out of the room. "There he goes again." He sighed. "Leeteuk hyung, can't you do anything about it?"

            Leeteuk tapped the fountain pen on his palm. It was obvious that he was using his mind to find a solution on their dilemma. "I can't directly oppose Mom's plans. She's still the chairman of Park Corporation. But if I'm going to move behind her back and if she won't know about this. . ." Leeteuk paused. "Right. We can persuade the two sisters to side with us instead of Mom. Let's get their sympathy so that they would help us. If that's not enough, let's bribe them but in a way that they won't notice it."     

            "Do you think it will work?"      

            "It will if you will do your best. You're good in swooning girls. Use that on Seohyun. Go back to the house. Know all the useful information you can get from Seohyun, especially their weaknesses. Call me when you're done and tell me everything you know so that I would know how to act when I 'll meet Taeyeon."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the very late update chingus!

I know it's been one week since the last time I updated.

Hope you like the chapter.

Thanks for waiting!

And please leave comments...

Hwaiting!

^_^