Fateful Encounter

Foolish Beat

          

           His face is oval-shaped which is not the usual face for men. He excludes an unusual aura that can make any woman fall in love with him. He had a perfect nose and a perfect pair of lips. Eventhough his eyes were closed, she can say he has a nice pair of eyes paired with thick eyelashes.(Here's a picture so you don't have to imagine! Keke..^_^)

                                                                         

            "Maybe, he's one of the sons of Mrs. Cho," Seohyun guessed. Seohyun said that because the guy in front of her got the shape of Mrs. Cho's face and also its eyebrows.

            The guy blinked. He smiled when he saw her. "Hi babe."

            Seohyun was wide-eyed when the guy grabbed her by the neck. She was about to be kissed if she haven't stood up immediately. She took a throw pillow and she hit the guy. "Maniac! Maniac! Taeyeon unnie! Help me! There's a maniac here!"

            The guy stood up while defending himself from Seohyun's hard hits. "Don't shout. I'm sorry. I thought you were Solbi. Who are you and what are you doing here?"

            Seohyun stopped hitting him. "My name's Seohyun. And who are you?"

            "The owner of this house," he sarcastically said. The guy looked at her from head to toe. He looked like he was smiling eventhough his lips were not moving. Scared of what the guy might do, Seohyun took a step back. "I don't bite. Don't be scared of me."

            Seohyun pouted. How can she believe that he won't bite when just moments ago, he was going to kiss her? But the guy said that he thought that she was a different girl. So, it means, he didn't really do it intentionally. So, she doesn't need to be angry at him.

            "Are you really the owner of this house? So that means, you're really the son of Mrs. Cho?"

            "Yeah. She's my mom. Are you a friend of my mom?"

            "Aniyo. Not me, but my sister. By the way, what's your name?"

            "Kyuhyun."

            "Kyuhyun?" Seohyun repeated. went wide while staring at him. "You're going to be my husband?"

            "Huh? What do you mean about me going to be your husband?" Kyuhyun sounded surprised about what Seohyun said.

            "That's what my unnie told me and even your mom. We're going to get married."

            "Maybe you're wrong. We just met now, then we're gonna get married?" Kyuhyun stood up and went around her like a vulture circling its prey. "To be my girlfriend, still acceptable. Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

            "Don't you have a girlfriend already? That Solbi that you thought was me?"

            "She's not my girlfriend." It was pretty obvious that he was lying.

            "I'm not interested to be your girlfriend," Seohyun replied. She sat at the couch again.

            Kyuhyun sat beside her. "You mentioned about us getting married. Kindly explain what you were saying."

            "I wasn't the one who said that. It's my Taeyeon unnie and Mrs. Cho. You should go and ask them. I'm still watching."

            "Okay. But may I ask what you're doing here? Are you visiting, Mommy?"

            "If my guess is right, I think were gonna have our vacation here."

            "Really?"

            Seohyun nodded. "Uhm. My Taeyeon unnie asked me to bring many clothes. That means, we're staying here for more than one night."

            "I hope you and your sister will enjoy your stay here."

            Seohyun held out her finger near . "Shhh."

            "Oops. Sorry. I'll stop talking now."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like it?

By the way, that "Uhm." means yes to Seohyun..

Comments are very much welcome!

My story has 18 subscribers already..I'm soo happy!!!

Keep reading!

Kamsahamnida!

Hwaiting!

^_^