HIM telling HER about the plan of the “Mastermind”

Foolish Beat

 

            Seohyun looked amazed while staring at the partially finished mural in Sunny’s shop.

            “Sungmin is very good in painting,” Seohyun praised the muralist-boyfriend of Sunny. “I want to have like this in my room. Can I hire him after his project here?”

            “Maybe you’re just interested with Sungmin?” Sunny joked.

            “No way.” Seohyun smiled. “He’s your boyfriend and I met someone who’s more handsome than Sungmin.”

            “And his name is?”

            “Kyuhyun. He’s half-Australian so he’s got really white complexion. His eyes are beautiful; he’s got long upper and lower lashes. And his nose is perfect. His lips are beautiful, too, so kissable.” She pouted her lips. “You have to meet him, Sunny.”

            “Hmm,” Sunny said.

            Seohyun pouted. “You’re not interested to meet Kyuhyun?”

            “Where did you meet him?

            “Just… just somewhere.” Her Taeyeon unnie might get mad if she’ll tell Sunny about where she met Kyuhyun.

            “Why do I get the feeling you’re hiding something?”

            “I’ll tell you the whole story next time.” Seohyun saw Sungmin arrived riding his bicycle. “Hi, Sungmin oppa!”

            “Hi, Seohyun. You’ve been really busy lately. I thought you came here last time?”

            “Taeyeon unnie and I had something important to do. Stay here. I’ll buy us iced coffee in Starbucks.”

            Seohyun went out of Sunny’s shop. She crossed the street towards the opposite building. She was on her way back when a car honked in front of her.

            “Kyuhyun!” she called. He was the one riding in the car. He was wearing shades. “What are you doing here?”

            “I’m going to your subdivision. Hop in.”

            Seohyun stared at the iced coffee she was bringing. “Can I give this first to my friends?”

            “All right. But please hurry. The person behind me is really mad now. In a minute!” Kyuhyun shouted at the motorists behind him.

            Seohyun ran towards Sunny’s shop. She gave them the drinks she bought. “I gotta go. Kyuhyun’s fetching me. Ba-bye!”  Seohyun rode on Kyuhyun’s car. Kyuhyun immediately geared up the car. “Were you really heading to our house before you saw me?”

            “Not really in your house. I called Taeyeon and I asked her where I can possibly find you. She told me that maybe you went to your best friend’s house. Taeyeon gave me the home address of your friend. I was going to go there. Did you leave your phone?”

            Seohyun opened her bag. “Neh. I think I left it at your house.” Seohyun noticed that Kyuhyun was troubled.

            “Mom really believed our acting,” he replied when she asked him.

            “Isn’t that supposed to be a good thing? But why are you sad?”

            “She wants us to get married on December. She even told our relatives, families and friends about it.”

            “Really? Where would the wedding ceremony be held? Who’s going to make my gown? Can I suggest to your mom?”

            “Hyunnie, did you forget? We’re supposed to do something to stop the marriage?” Kyuhyun reminded her.

            “I totally forgot. Mianhe! What are we suppose to do?”

            “Can we talk in your house?”

            She nodded. “Uhm.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another update chingus! How was it?

Seokyu is getting really, really closer now.

Kekeke! Kamsahamnida!

SeoKyu Hwaiting! Super Generation Hwaiting!

^_^