Almost Caught

Foolish Beat

 

            Kyuhyun placed his phone on his bed. It’s good that he easily convinced Seohyun. He won’t admit that the reason he wanted Seohyun to sleep in his room was not because of his mom. He just used that as his alibi. He just wanted to spend the night with her because he likes having her around. And even though she’s already sleeping, Kyuhyun still likes it because she’s fun to watch. is slightly opened and after a while, she’ll start talking while hugging her pug pillow. She was simply cute and so adorable.

Someone knocked on his door. ‘Why is she so fast? We just finished talking.’ He also wondered why she bothered to knock. She’s supposed to be careful that her unnie will not know that she went in his room.

He opened the door. ‘So that’s why.’ It was Yuri who knocked. “Yes?” he asked.

Instead of answering, she immediately went in. Yuri pulled the sash of the robe she’s wearing and let it fall on the floor. She was just wearing her undergarments.

Kyuhyun was shocked with what she did. “What the hell are you doing?” he asked.

“Let’s continue what we’ve started, Young Master.”

            Kyuhyun took a few steps backward because she’s nearer and nearer. Yuri pushed him towards the bed. “Yuri, you have to go now. Seohyun, she---”Hif

            Yuri silenced him by putting her finger on his lips. “Don’t worry, Young Master. I know the whole truth. Me and my mother heard Mrs. Cho and the elder sister of Seohyun talking. It was just your mom who wanted you and your brothers to marry those girls.”

            Kyuhyun saw the doorknob move. He grabbed Yuri’s shoulders and pushed her below the bed. “Hide!” he ordered her. Kyuhyun sat properly as the door opened. “Hi!” he greeted Seohyun.

            She was wearing her pajamas and she’s bringing her pug pillow again. He took a simple glance on Yuri who was crouching on the floor near his bed. Kyuhyun frowned. He’s pretty sure that Seohyun would be surprised if she sees Yuri; especially she was only wearing her underwear. ‘And why would she dare enter his room? Where the heck did she get her confidence?’

            Seohyun stood on the other side of the bed. (A/N: The opposite side where Yuri was hiding.) “Let’s switch,” she said.

            “Let’s switch what?”

            “I want to be on that side.”

            For sure, Seohyun will see Yuri if she’ll sleep on that side. Kyuhyun tried to think of another alibi. “I’m also used in sleeping on this side of the bed. Okay, let’s just make it like this. Let’s both sleep on this side.” Kyuhyun moved. “Is it okay with you?”

            Seohyun pouted. “Fine.”

            She went on the bed. When Seohyun lay down, he also laid down.

            “Are you comfortable?”

            “It’s kinda snug.”

            Kyuhyun raised his arm. He placed her head on his shoulder. “How about that? Are you comfortable?”

            “Uhm.” Seohyun closed her eyes.

            Kyuhyun signaled Yuri to get out of the room. She immediately obliged. Yuri tip-toed while getting her robe and lightly closed the door.

            Kyuhyun heaved a deep sigh. ‘That was close!’

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another update chingus!

How was it? Comments are very much appreciated!

No silent readers please!

Kamsahamnida!

Hwaiting!

^_^