I Don't Believe It!

Foolish Beat

 

           Later that night, her Taeyeon unnie knocked on her door. “Why is the door locked? I thought you’re not here again. Did you and Kyuhyun go out again?”

            “I was just here all day.” Mrs. Cho left the house. That’s the reason why Kyuhyun didn’t take her with him when he went to Perky Creations. Mrs. Cho wouldn’t know that they weren’t together. And he also said that he will be very busy because he will have a long meeting with his staff, she might get bored if she’ll come with him.

            “As in you never went out of your room? What did you do here?”

            “Computer. Taeyeon unnie, did you already eat? Let’s have dinner.” Seohyun was scared to go out of her room since morning because the employees of the house might unite against her. At least now, she’s with her sister. She felt safer with her sister because she’s a type of girl who doesn’t like to be bullied.

            “I and Leeteuk will go out for dinner. It’s Mrs. Cho’s suggestion,” Taeyeon informed her.

            Seohyun was really hungry but she didn’t show it. She doesn’t want to ruin their plan for tonight. “That’s good, Taeyeon unnie. You should bond with Leeteuk oppa so that you’ll get to know each other more. And so that, you won’t get irritated with him.”

            Taeyeon just nodded. “I have to go. I have to dress up because there’s a dress code in the place we’re going to.”

            “Taeyeon unnie, bring something for me,” Seohyun added. Seohyun sighed when Taeyeon left. She held her stomach. “I’m seriously really hungry.”

            She locked the door again. She played with the computer again so that she can temporarily forget her hunger. She was sitting for about thirty minutes when her Taeyeon unnie texted her.

            I’m in Leeteuk’s car now. We might come home late. There’s no one else there so be careful with Kyuhyun. He’s restless and mischievous when it comes to girls. If he’ll know that it’s just the two of you there in the mansion alone, unaccompanied, by yourself, on your own, single-handedly, unaided, without help, only and no one else, he might TAKE ADVANTAGE of you. So, BE CAREFUL! Love you, Seobaby.

~Taeyeon

            Seohyun’s forehead creased upon reading her Taeyeon unnie’s text message. She replied.

            What do you mean by ‘restless and mischievous when it comes to girls’, Taeyeon unnie?

            Playboy. Heartbreaker. Taeyeon replied.

            Kyuhyun? A playboy and a heartbreaker? That’s not how she knew him at all. Seohyun didn’t reply to her sister anymore. She hid her cell phone.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another update for you guys!!

Hope you like it!

Comments really motivate me to write.

Keep reading and commenting! <3

Kamsahamnida!!!

Hwaiting!

^_^