Fun Day at the Beach

Foolish Beat

 

            Kyuhyun and Seohyun arrived in Gyeongpo Beach late in the afternoon because they stopped over in a restaurant to eat. Kyuhyun noticed that Seohyun’s energy level is still high. She’s not easily worn out when it comes to out-of-town escapades. She didn’t even take a short nap the whole ride.

            “Let’s go swimming,” a persistent Seohyun said once she saw the beach.

            “Aren’t you tired?”

            Seohyun shook her head.

            “Let’s find a resort.”

            They found a resort that is exclusive for members only. To use their facilities, Kyuhyun applied for membership. He spent $100,000 for the membership fee but when he saw the happiness and excitement in Seohyun’s face, he just shrugged. He even spent bigger amount of money whenever he buys gifts for his girlfriends.

            “Miss, do you have a shop here that sells swimwear?” Kyuhyun asked an employee of the resort.

            “Straight ahead, Sir.”

            Kyuhyun took Seohyun to the shop. Seohyun offered that she will choose his swimwear. She chose a white surf shirt and orange board shorts.

            “So that we’ll match.” Seohyun showed him a white and orange swimsuit. The cleavage wasn’t too deep.

            They rented a hotel room. They changed before going to the beach. Seohyun ran towards the sea.

            Seohyun waved at him. “Kyuhyun, look! The water is so clean.”

            “Later. I’ll rest for a while. I got tired from driving.”

            “Join me later, okay?” Seohyun dived into the sea. Kyuhyun laughed because Seohyun swam like a dog.

            “Won’t the kid drown?” he said to himself. The waves weren’t so strong so nothing bad could happen to her. Kyuhyun scanned the whole beach. There were many hot girls all over the beach; most of them were Playboy cover worthy. A girl clad in a black two-piece bikini gave him a flirtatious smile. He pretended not to notice. He fixed his shades and looked for Seohyun. She was swimming towards a floating beach ball.

            He smiled when he realized that he was surrounded by hot girls who were just waiting for a pickup line from him. But he finds it more enjoyable to watch Seohyun even though she wasn’t that seductive like the other girls around him. She’s really fun to watch.

            “Kyuhyun!” Seohyun called him. She showed him the beach ball that she got. “Let’s play!”

            “Wait for me there!” Kyuhyun dived into the water and swam towards where Seohyun is.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another update chingus!!

Hope you liked it!!

Read, comment and subscribe!

No silent readers please!

Kamsahamnida!

Hwaiting!

^_^