Caught in the Act

Foolish Beat

 

             When Seohyun woke up the next morning, Kyuhyun was not beside her. She stretched her arms. The door opened on the right side of the room.

            “Good morning,” he greeted Seohyun. He’s wearing his robe, fresh from his bath.

            “Good morning. Is it 8 o’clock already?”

            “Seven.”

            “Good. I have to talk to Taeyeon unnie. She goes to work before 8.” Another door opened. Behind the door was Mrs. Cho. Her instinctive reaction was to cover herself with the comforter so that she won’t be seen. But she screamed out of shock, so she’s sure that Mrs. Cho will still know it’s her.

            “Good morning, Mom,” Seohyun heard Kyuhyun greeting his mom.

            “Did Seohyun sleep here?”

            “Is there anything wrong with that?”

            “Yes!”

            “Mom, can you sermon me later? Let me change first.” A few minutes later, Kyuhyun took the comforter covering her. “Mom’s not here anymore.”

            Seohyun saw that the door’s closed. She heaved a deep sigh.           

            “You’re so good in acting,” Kyuhyun complimented her.

            She wasn’t really acting a while ago. She was really shocked when Mrs. Cho caught her sleeping inside her son’s room.

            “Every morning, Mom always checks our rooms to know if we slept here or not,” he explained.

            “Your mom might get mad at me.”

            “Why would she get mad at you?”

            “Because I slept here. She might think . . . that . . . something.” Even though she’s childish, she’s not ignorant. She’s aware of the things that happens when a guy and a girl sleeps in one room. She was tired and sleepy last night so she didn’t had the time to think. She just agreed when Kyuhyun told her to sleep in his room. “I feel really embarrassed that your mom saw me sleeping here. I think I don’t want her to see me again.” She covered her face with her hands.

            Kyuhyun laughed at her. He pulled her hands away from her face. “Don’t worry. I’ll take care of you.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another update chingus!

They were caught! Kekeke…

How was it?

Kamsahamnida!

SeoKyu Hwaiting!

^_^