I Will Never Believe You Ever Again!

Foolish Beat

 

           Seohyun frowned when she saw Kyuhyun below the grand staircase. For the past few days, Kyuhyun kept on trying to make up with her but he always fails.

            Seohyun knew from her Taeyeon unnie the reason why Mrs. Cho wants Kyuhyun to be married. And that was because of his playboy ways. Mrs. Cho is afraid that he might encounter karma. The moment Kyuhyun would be married, no other girls would want to have a relationship with him. In that way, his playboy ways would end.

            Kyuhyun told her that Mrs. Cho is “wicked” so she agreed to help him. She pitied him because of the situation he was in. But the truth is he’s the evil one. He, himself, was the reason why Mrs. Cho wants him to get married.

            He deceived her. He took advantage of her childish mind and made her believe his lies. Then, he two-timed Solbi and Yuri. So she’s never going to forgive him!

            “Are you going somewhere?” Kyuhyun asked her. “I’ll take you there. Where are you going? To your friend’s shop?” Kyuhyun blocked her way. “Talk to me.” His voice was pleading. He folded his hands in front of her. “Please?”

            “Move away!”

            “How many times do I need to explain to you? Yuri and I have no relationship.”

            Seohyun hit him with her clutch. “Move! Move!”

            “Is it my fault that women jump on me all the time?” Kyuhyun said. He didn’t pay attention to the hits that she’s giving him. “But I don’t always show attention to them. All right. I will admit it. The first time Yuri jumped on me, I didn’t push her right away. I allowed her to kiss and touch me. I didn’t want to insult her so I acted that it was, well, okay. But nothing happened between us. I left after. Partly, it’s my fault why she thought we have an understanding. And when I went to their quarters, she did it again. She jumped on me…” Kyuhyun momentarily stopped. “You don’t believe me?”

            “NO!” Seohyun walked past him. She’s never going to believe him ever again!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Late update!! Mianhamnida!!!

Hope you guys like it!!

Thanks for all your wonderful comments!!

Keep reading and commenting chingus!!

Kamsahamnida!

Hwaiting!

^_^