Knowing Me More

Foolish Beat

                     

 

            “It’s night already?” Seohyun asked while looking outside the restaurant they were currently eating.

            “You only noticed it now?” Kyuhyun jokingly said. “Say, ‘ah.’”

            “Ah.” Kyuhyun fed her the meat from the crab. “What a waste. We didn’t get the chance to go to Byeonsan-bando National Park.”

            “I told you it’s getting late but you didn’t want to leave the beach. Let’s just go to Byeonsan-bando tomorrow. Let’s sleep in the hotel.”

            “What about Taeyeon unnie? She’ll definitely look for me back at home.”

            “We can go home of you want.”

            “Aniyo. I’ll just call Taeyeon unnie. I’ll tell her we’re in Gyeongpo.” Seohyun fixed the towel behind her. Her hair is still wet because they just got out from the sea. They spent more than three hours playing beach volleyball, swimming and building sand castles that is always destroyed by the waves. According to Kyuhyun, the sand is too wet so it’s impossible for them to make a sand castle. Seohyun still didn’t want to give up but if she wasn’t hungry she probably wouldn’t have stopped. So she invited Kyuhyun to eat. “Do you and your brothers also go for road trips?” asked Seohyun.

            “We travel. But we don’t go together when we travel.”

            “Why?”

            “We’re used to go separately. We grew up being independent. Have you ever been to other countries?”

            “Aniyo. How about you? What countries have you been to?”

            “Asian countries, Australia and the Netherlands. Since my relatives in my father side are living in Australia, I consider it as my second home. I’ve been going back and forth to Sydney since I was a kid. I’ll be visiting there again this December. Want to go with me?”

            “Taeyeon unnie might not agree with it.”

            “Tell her you’re old enough.”

            “She won’t believe me.”

            Kyuhyun laughed out loud. She smiled. After eating dinner, they went back to the hotel to sleep. “My body hurts,” complained Kyuhyun. “I got tired from driving and swimming.”

            “Let me give you a massage,” Seohyun offered.

            “You know how?”

            Seohyun nodded. “Uhm. Before, I always massage my father every time he gets home from work. My father said that it can take away the stress.”

            When they arrived at their hotel room, Seohyun told Kyuhyun to lie down. Seohyun massaged his shoulders first. “I think I’m close to believing that you really know how to massage,” said Kyuhyun.

            “This is my payment for everything that you spent. That’s because I know that the membership fee is quite expensive. So that the money you’ve spent won’t go to waste, let’s come back here next week.”

            “You don’t have to charm me. I know you just want to come back here.”

            She smiled guiltily. “It’s fun here in Gyeongpo, right? Didn’t you enjoy?”

            “I did. Push harder on that part.”

            Seohyun added more pressure on Kyuhyun’s back. “I’ll massage you for one month if you will agree to come back here.”

            “I’ll think about it.”

            Seohyun noticed Kyuhyun’s phone on the top of the bedside table. “You have missed calls.”

            “That’s just Solbi.”

            “You won’t return her calls?”

            “We had an agreement that I won’t respond to her calls and messages so that she will deliberately break up with me.”

            “Don’t you feel anything for her anymore?”

            “I wish I love her. But I don’t, what can I do about it?”

            “Don’t you feel sorry for her?”

            “I think you don’t want me to break up with her.”

            “I feel sorry for her.”

            “There are still many guys who will love her. I would feel sorrier if she never meets that guy just because she’s stuck with our relationship.”

            “You’re right, after all.” She still feels sorry for Solbi but she also agrees to what Kyuhyun said because it was quite reasonable.

            “Ow!”

            “Why?” Seohyun wondered. The pressure that she was applying on Kyuhyun’s back didn’t change.

            “Are you doing that intentionally?”

            “Aniyo.”

            “Wae? I think you’re angry.” Kyuhyun stood up and hit her with a pillow. From the gleam of his eyes, she concluded that he was just trying to find a reason to do that.

            “You’re so bad!” Seohyun also grabbed a pillow and hit him in the face. She smiled satisfyingly but it was quickly erased the moment Kyuhyun hit her again. Seohyun continuously hit Kyuhyun. He didn’t back down. They only stopped when the pillows bursts and light feathery feathers rained on them like snow. And then, they laughed like two crazy people.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update!! How was it?

SeoKyu moments!

By the way, thank you for supporting my 2nd fanfic “Is It Ok If I Call You Honey?”

Read, subscribe and comment!

No silent readers please!

Kamsahamnida!

Hwaiting!

^_^