Getting to know YOU!

Foolish Beat

 

            Kyuhyun turned off the car. He looked at the house of Seohyun and her sisters. It’s big but then, old. There’s a garden in front of the house that’s obviously being taken care of because the plants are so lively.

            “Nobody’s here now?” he asked.

            “Uhm. We don’t have a maid. We dismissed Lourdes unnie when Mom and Dad died. I already miss her.” Seohyun opened the front door using the key she’s holding.

            “When did your parents leave you?”

            “Ten years ago.”

            ‘And until now, you still remember the name of your maid? I’m impressed.’

            The house inside is old, even the furniture, but all in all it’s clean. Kyuhyun went near the TV set which has its own shelter and door. “Does this still work?”

            “Uhm. But it’s black-and-white so we’re not using it anymore.”

            “I feel like I went back to the 1980’s,” commented Kyuhyun. That’s the overall character of the house--- like the 80’s. He looked at the black-and-white framed pictured on the wall. “Your parents?”

            “Uhm.”

            “Why do you not look like them?”

            “They’re just our adoptive parents. We’re not really biological sisters. And by us, I mean Taeyeon unnie and Tiffany unnie.”

            He didn’t feel any sympathy towards her because he feels like it’s not needed. They’re half brothers but that doesn’t cross his mind whenever they’re together. For him, they were full siblings. He knows that Seohyun feels the same towards Tiffany and Taeyeon.

            “I’ll get you some juice.” She went to the kitchen. After a few seconds, she came back with nothing on her hand. “Our refrigerator is off. We don’t have cold water.”

            “Never mind. I’m not thirsty. Let’s just talk.” He sat down on the moss-colored sofa. He patted the space next to him urging Seohyun to sit beside him. She did. Kyuhyun smelled her cologne. He doesn’t know the brand but he likes its smell. It was not too sweet nor too girly. It looks like he can sit beside her for a long time without getting tired of her smell. “I told Mom we’re crazy about each other. We have to be firm about this.”

            “How?”

            “We have to be together all the time. From now on, you have to tell me wherever you want to go so that I can go with you. And when I go somewhere, you have to go with me.”

            “It sounds easy,” commented Seohyun. “How are we going to break up?”

            “I’ll think of something we can fight about. You’re going to be the one who will cut our engagement. I’ll chase after you but you won’t give me a second chance because you were really hurt.”

            “Sounds exciting!” exclaimed Seohyun. “But will your Mom believe that I’m really angry at you?”

            He already thought about it. He was pretty sure that his mom won’t really believe the show, he and Seohyun planned because of the $10,000,000 she gave to the sisters. His mom will think that unless Seohyun was really hurt because of love, she will not back out from their marriage.

            “She’ll believe so don’t worry about it. Concentrate on how you’re going to internalize that you’re really crazy about me so that it would look more realistic when you’re in front of Mom.”

            Seohyun touched her groins and pretended to internalize. Afterwards, she faced him. “It’s not hard to act that.”

            “Really?”

            “Uhm.” Seohyun pinched Kyuhyun’s cheeks. “That’s because you’re very handsome!”

            Kyuhyun also pinched her cheeks. “It’s also not that hard to act as if I’m very, very crazy about you because you’re so cute!”

            “I know!” She lifted her chin, her lips twitching a little. He found it a little bit childish but charming.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it? Sorry if it’s too mushy.

Hope you like it chingus!

SeoKyu Hwaiting!

Kamsahamnida!

^_^