The So-Called Truth

Foolish Beat

 

            Seohyun was about to go to the entertainment room when she saw the maid that pinched her this morning. She felt as if the maid is watching her. She went another way to get away from her but the maid followed her.

            “Seohyun.”

            Seohyun faced her.

            “You’re Seohyun, right?”

            “Neh. What do you want from me?” Seohyun felt scared because of her glares. The maid might hurt her again.

            “I don’t need anything from you but I have something to say to you. It would be better if you and your sister leave this place.”

            “Why?”

            “Don’t act innocent. You can’t hide anything from me. I know that Madam Cho arranged you and your sister to marry her sons. Not only that. Madam Cho will give you money the moment you’ll both marry her sons. You’re a shameless . You’re forcing yourselves to Sir Leeteuk and Young Master Kyuhyun for money.”

            “That’s not true. We’re not after marrying Mrs. Cho’s sons. Kyuhyun and I have an agreement and so does Leeteuk oppa and Taeyeon unnie. It’s just I can’t tell you everything.”

            “I don’t ing care. I won’t wait and listen to your explanation because I know that you’ll just lie.” Yuri pushed her. “Leave this house. Kyuhyun doesn’t like you. And he never will. Even though Madam Cho votes for you for his son, Kyuhyun likes me so you better get out of this place.”

            “Huh?”

            “You’re shocked? Yes, we have a relationship. So if I were you, I’d voluntarily leave this place.”

            “You have a relationship? What about Solbi?”

            “Who the hell is Solbi?”

            Kyuhyun’s girlfriend, Seohyun wanted to say. But she might get angry again so Seohyun denied. “Nothing.  I’ll go to my room.” Seohyun ran towards the grand staircase and went inside the guest room. She locked the door because she’s scared that that evil maid will follow her again.

            She doesn’t know if she’ll believe that Yuri and Kyuhyun have a relationship. Kyuhyun didn’t mention anything about that to her. And one more thing, she knows that Solbi is his girlfriend. They haven’t broken up yet, so it’s impossible for him to have another girlfriend.

            Right?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating chingus!!

I’ve been really busy with school lately.

Mianhamnida!!

Hope you like the update!!

No silent readers please.

Read, comment and subscribe.

Kamsahamnida!

Hwaiting! <3

^_^