Playboy Meets Ms. Independent

Foolish Beat

            Kyuhyun shockingly stood up. Taeyeon was in the door, her eyebrows meeting. It seems like she's thinking that he's molesting Seohyun. "It's not what you think."

            "I caught you in the act. You were about to kiss my sister. Who the heck are you?"

            It seems like he can't escape. He decided to use what he knew. "Yes, I was about to kiss her. But I'm not molesting her or anything. I have the right to kiss her as her 'fiancé'."

            Taeyeon was caught off guard. "Y-y-you're Kyuhyun?"

            "Uh-huh. You're Taeyeon, right?" He offered his hand to her, as if asking her for a handshake. Taeyeon was forced to reach out her hand and unwillingly shook her hand. "Nice to meet you. Are you busy tomorrow?"

            "Not really. Why?"

            "Leeteuk hyung wants to see you. He said that you two should meet. But you should not tell Mom about it."

            She swallowed hard. "Leeteuk? Why does he want to talk to me? We don't even know each other."

            "True. He doesn't know you but he knows some things about you like the fact that you're the one Mom wants him to marry."

            Taeyeon dodged Kyuhyun's stare. When she looked at his eyes again, she was filled with confidence.

            "He won't talk to me without letting Mrs. Cho know about it if he won't say something confidential."

            "Neh, he will tell you something confidential so you shouldn't say anything about it to Mom. But believe me, what you're going to talk about is in your favor. Leeteuk hyung can help in solving your family's problem. You have to see him."

            Base on Taeyeon's eyes, Kyuhyun can see that she was thinking about it deeply. Her personality is really far from Seohyun's. That's because Seohyun doesn't think about the matter and just answers directly. She answers what's on her mind without any hesitations.

            "Okay," Taeyeon finally said.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it?

Please comment.

The more you comment, the more I get inspired.

Kekeke..

Kamsahamnida!

^_^