SeoKyu’s Baby

Foolish Beat

 

“Where did you find that logo that you sent me?” Seohyun asked Kyuhyun while driving to their subdivision. She was slouching while facing at him. She realized he was fascinating. He was like a ray of sunshine or the sun itself. However,  she might be saying that because she had missed him.

“I let my employee made it. He's a part-time mobile content artist.”

“You did that to make us okay?”

 “Uh-huh.”

Seohyun pinched his cheeks. “You're so sweet.”

Kyuhyun pinched her cheeks too. “And your face is oily.”

Seohyun looked at the rearview mirror. Yeah, her face was quite oily because she was not able to wash her face. She pulled some tissue in the dashboard.

 “You are the mot beautiful bed-riser I have ever seen in my whole life.”

Seohyun stuck her tongue at him.

He chuckled. Then he became serious. “I missed you, and your company.”

Seohyun felt like she was about to cry. She felt like she wasted a lot of time that they could have spent together because she hadn't forgave him easily. She promised to herself that she's not gonna get mad at him again if ever he'll do something that she won't like. She will listen to his side.

 “Do you really have no relationship with that Yuri?”

 “Nothing! I don't wanna be rude to any woman, but she's really not my type. I was being kind to her when I first met her because I'm like that to all girls, especially when I think that a girl has a crush on me. I was then shocked when she suddenly hugged me and confessed to me that she likes me. I chose to be calm than to push her.”

 “Why didn't you tell the truth that you don't like what she's doing than make her feel that something's really going on between the two of you?”

 “Because I know that she only said that because she's got a crush on me and I'm flattered. You'll feel really flattered when someone likes you, right? It gives you a nice feeling. Who doesn't want to receive attention and affection from others? Don't you want to feel loved?”

 “But it's not right. If you're gonna start acting kind towards girls, they'll misinterpret it. What if the girl super likes you? She might actually believe that you feel the same, like Yuri. She thought that you two have an understanding.”

 “Okay. I won't be like that when someone will like me,” he promised.

They already reached the Seohyun’s subdivision. She then told Kyuhyun to stop the car. “Let's find Kitty.” She slowly walked while calling out the cat they were trying to find.

 “We should've brought food so it would come to us,” said Kyuhyun.

 “The cat recognizes my voice so she will come when it hears me. I always give her food everytime it goes to our house. However, I had to send her away after because Taeyeon unnie might get mad if she finds out that I'm giving Kitty some food. She said it might not go away. Kitt-----yy!”

Kyuhyun followed her. “Kitt-----yy!” He chuckled. “This is fun. This is like an adventure.” He started calling out for the cat in a loud voice. “Kitt-----yy! Kitt-----yy!”

Then later, the cat they have been trying to find finally came. The cat jumped while getting near Seohyun. The cat rubbed its body at her feet just like what it used to do everytime she gives it food.

 “I didn't know it's filthy,” commented Kyuhyun. “Is it a 'she'?”

Seohyun nodded. “Uhm. She doesn't have a home so she's filthy.” She carried the cat. “Look at her. She’s one year old but she still looks like a kitten. Nobody takes care of her.”

 “Let's take her home.”

Seohyun's eyes shined. “Really?”

 “Yeah, why not?”

Seohyun hugged him. “Thank you.” She brought the cat near Kyuhyun's face. “Starting now, you're gonna be his dad.”

 “Are you the mommy?”

Seohyun nodded. “Uhm.”

 “I would very much love to stand in as her adoptive father. Come on, let's buy our baby some food.”

 “And a cute ribbon.” Seohyun ecstaticly added

 “And a ribbon.” Kyuhyun agreed with a grin on his face.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Double update guys!!! So their fight finally ended. Yay! Who’s happy? Kekeke~

So I guess I'm gonna be updating every weekend now guys so stay tuned.

By the way, this series has only about 10 or 11 more chaps to go. Awww! SeoKyu is going to end soon. :(

So please continue supporting. Comments! <3<3<3

MUST READ:

I already said this but I'm gonna have to repeat this for the new subscribers. This fanfic has three series. So the first part (this one) is mainly about SeoKyu. But some of the characters appeared, right? I have been getting many comments asking where TaeTeuk and HaeFany are. I know you guys are confused so let me explain it, alright? So when this first series ends, it would be HaeFany's turn. However, it doesn't mean that SeoKyu or TaeTeuk are not gonna be there since they're brothers and sisters, right? What I'm trying to say here is that each series mainly talks about one pair and how they fell in love and ended up together, stuffs like that.

So I hope I already made it clear. If you want more of HaeFany and TaeTeuk, stay tuned for the next series.

Kamsahamnida!

^_^

Love you all! <3<3<3