Taking Actions

Foolish Beat

 

          “Now, I will really kill you, Yuri,” Kyuhyun furiously said. He was about to find the maid who gave him a big problem when he noticed his mom. “Mom, were you there the whole time?”

            Mrs. Cho nodded before walking towards him. “Is Seohyun mad at you?”

            “We just have a little misunderstanding.”

            “Little?”

            “Mom! Are you trying to irritate me? Not when I’m in the mood to kill somebody.”

            “Are you sure that you didn’t touch Yuri?”

            “Don’t you trust me Mom? You know I have taste on women.”

            “I just want to hear from your own mouth that you don’t have any connections with the Yuri. What were you doing in the maids’ quarters that night?”

            “Like what I told Hyunnie, I just wanted to talk to Yuri. Although I didn’t see it with my own eyes, I know she hurt Hyunnie when we had breakfast the other morning. I asked Hyunnie but she covered for Yuri. So even though I wanted to scold Yuri right there and then, I couldn’t do it. I went to the maids’ quarters to talk to Yuri to warn her to never lay a finger on Hyunnie or else, I’ll fire them both.”

            For the past few days that they’ve been together, Hyunnie became important to him. In the same way, it was important to him that she didn’t get hurt by other people. He’s ready to fight and protect her.

            And what’s irritating was that Seohyun considered him as her enemy because of their misunderstanding. What else can he do to make Seohyun forgive him? He wanted to bring back their old relationship because he’s missing the things they use to do.

            He always looked forward to spending time with her. She was the kind of person who could brighten up anybody’s day. His day. She’s different from all the girls that he knew. His past girlfriends seem to want him tied in their beds as if that’s the only thing he wanted from them. But that was not true. He wanted more from them. The problem was they don’t seem interested on the things that he wanted to do. When he asks them for an out of town trip, they’ll just say they’re tired or busy with their work.

            It’s not right that he’ll compare Seohyun from his past girlfriends because they don’t have a relationship. They’re just pretending. But honestly, his happiness that he felt whenever they’re together was never making believe. He really enjoyed being with her because she was his counter part. They both love to explore. They both wanted to live life to the fullest. There was never a boring moment whenever they’re together. It was frustrating she hated him now.

            “Don’t worry. I’ll take care of Yuri. I’ll be the one to tell her and Irene to pack their things,” Mrs. Cho told him.

            “Fire all our house staff too, Mom,” Kyuhyun said when he remembered what Seohyun told him before about their employees looking at her badly. He didn’t care if they would lose the job of those people who served their family for years. He was ready to be harsh to the people who hurt Seohyun—physically and psychologically.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*bows 180 degrees* Mianhamnida!! Sorry for not updating for months.

I was so busy with school and I had writer’s block.

I’ll update more often now since our exams are finally done!

I missed you guys!!!

Hope you like the update!!

Kamsahamnida!!

Hwaiting!

^_^