Meeting our Soon-to-be Mother-in-law!

Foolish Beat

 

            Seohyun stopped walking when she read the big SALE sign at Topshop store. She's currently in the mall because her Taeyeon unnie asked her to buy groceries because they'll be having a visitor.

            "Aniyo, Seohyun. Taeyeon unnie will get mad," she whispered to herself.

            She just took a few steps away from the store, when she felt a strong force pulling her inside the boutique. When she was already inside, she joined the chaotic shoppers in finding beautiful items on sale. She caught sight a plaid short and immediately grabbed it.

            "This is mine!" Seohyun shouted to the woman holding the hanger of the short.

            "How did it become yours, when I was the first one to grab it?"

            "You were just near but I saw this first. So this is mine!"

            "Fine! It's yours. Eat that, you. . .you. . .URGH!"

            She was smiling as she inspected if the shorts have holes and cuts or if it had stains. When she was sure that it had none and that was still in good condition, she immediately payed for it at the cashier and went out of the boutique. As much as she wanted to look for other items, she was scared of what her Taeyeon unnie will do to her.

            When she got home, she saw a car parked in their garage. It was a black Safari. The guy inside it seems to be the driver. She waved at him before she went up the porch steps. No one was in the living room.

            "Taeyeon unnie!" She called her sister.

            Taeyeon appeared in front of her from the pathway towards the bathroom.(I hope that made sense!^_^)

            "Is your visitor already here?" Seohyun asked.

            "Neh. She's in the comfort room. Why are you hiding in your back the things I let you buy? Give that to me so I can cook already."

            She handed the paperbag to Taeyeon.

            "Is this complete? Why are these just few?"

            "Uhh... Taeyeon unnie, I just bought cooked food."

            "What?"

            Taeyeon looked inside the paperbag. Her eyes went wide when she saw the food Seohyun bought. "What did you do this time, Seohyun-ah? You spent the money again, didn't you? So you just bought cooked food?"

            Seohyun nooded her head while biting her lower lip.

            "Mianhe, unnie." Seohyun said in her cutest voice.

            "Sorry? Is that all you can say? You want me to hit you?"

            "The food I bought is delicious. And it's better 'coz you won't have a hard time cooking. Your visitor won't get bored, either, waiting for you to finish cooking. But the food is just for one person. Uhh... Ahh, I know! Let's just eat noodles later. I'll cook!" Seohyun suggested.

            "Seohyun-ah!!" Taeyeon was gritting her teeth in frustration. "I'm really gonna---"

            "Ahh...She's Seohyun?"

            An old lady went out from the bathroom. The woman was short but she was standing straight despite her age.

            "Annyeonghaseoyo!" Seohyun greeted the visitor.

            "Neh. She's the youngest among us." Taeyeon said.

            The old lady nodded her head while approaching them. "I think Kyuhyun will like you."

            'Kyuhyun? Where did I hear that name again?' This question was around her mind. She later remembered about it. "You're the owner of the car that hit my sister!"She exclaimed. Her sister secretly stepped on her shoes. "You're the mother of the man I'll marry, my soon-to-be mother-in-law," she added.

            "Don't you have any objections about that, Seohyun-ah?"

            "At first, yes. But Taeyeon unnie told me that I shouldn't disagree anymore, because no man will agree on marrying me anyway. So it's already okay with me now." She answered.

            "Are Kyuhyun and your other two sons with you right now?" She peeked outside thinking that maybe she will see them outside.

            "Aniyo. But you'll meet and see Kyuhyun soon."

            "Is he handsome?" Seohyun asked.

            "Oh, yes. He's very good-looking, dear."

            'Aigoo. Thank God, I chose him.'

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update!

Hope you like the chapter.

I'll try to update really soon..

Thanks and continue reading.

Leave comments so I may know how you think about it so far.

It would always be appreciated!

Hwaiting!

^_^