Chapter 9: Love

Who Are You? [TaeTen]

Ten went back alone to his classroom . Everyone is being noisy ,chatting and talking to one another. His heart is still pumping fast from what happened as he sit there silently, bowing his head and covering his face with his hand as he blushed. 'What is this? It's impossible!I can't be inlove with him, can I?' Ten felt confused with himself. 'He's handsome and I won't lie about that, but why him?"

"Hey, you alright?" Jaehyun said without earning a reply from the Thai boy. He then waved his hand in front of him that made the other surprised.

"Huh? What is it?" Ten said in confusion. "Did you say something?"

Jaehyun sighed. "Hey, that's rude!" He half shouted. 

"I'm sorry."

"And why is your face red? Are you sick or something?"

"No, I'm not!" Ten faced the floor to avoid the stare of Jaehyun. 

"Okay. If you say so." Jaehyun sighed. "You know that I'm just concerned about you. Do you know that?" He whispered to himself.

"Huh? Did you say something?"

"Ahh Nothing." Jaehyun smiled awkwardly.

Jaehyun's POV:

In our P.E. class , I was assigned to play basketball while Ten was in volleyball. I was placed on the team opposite to my stupid brother and that's great. I dont want to be his teammate anyway and if that happens, I'd rather die. As the game started, my brother is making scores that made us far behind. I have no choice but to change the flow of the game.I don't want to look bad on Ten and that'll be the worst thing that will happen to me. I'd have to win this so I can show him who's boss. 

The scores are always becoming a tie . We are just exchanging scores!  Timeout was given to both of the teams as we planned on our strategy. I planned to destroy that team, now that my brother is involved with it. The game resumed and the process is still the same. The game is becoming personal that I feel angry towards my brother. Everything about him makes me want to kill him. 

The cheers became loud for me and for my brother. I don't care about that, as long as I'll show them that my brother isn't someone who they think he is. Behind that angelic face lies a demon. The worst one living.

"Jaehyun, you're still weak." Taeyong spoke in confidence as he glared at me.

"Look who's talking." I replied. 

"What? Are you gonna cry again and go to my room?" He smiled and I hate it.

"Is that all you can say to me. How childish." I replied.

The students from the other side of the court came in to watch. I assumed Ten is watching too. I did my best to show him what I can do. The cheers became louder and I don't care about that. What I care is only about Ten.

"Yahhhh!! LEE TAEYONGGG~ BETTER WIN THIS GAME OR ELSE YOU'RE DEAD MEAT TO ME!~".  A familiar voice shouted. I hope it isn't someone I think it is. 

I looked at the boy that makes my heart feel complete only for him to shatter it. It's Ten.

My brother looked at Ten and smiled.  'Why is he cheering for him and not me?' I feel irritated. I need to be careful around my brother. There's definitely something going on between the two and I need to confirm it. Ever since the first day, I saw him looking at Ten with longing in his eyes and it's not normal.

"JAEHYUN!!!!! DON'T LISTEN TO TEN!!! DEFEAT THAT SO CALLED PRINCE EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT!!!! SHOW HIM WHO'S THE KING!!!!" Doyoung shouted. I smiled at him. At least he cheered for me but that's not what I need.

The game ended only to show that it's a tie. It's already time so we have no choice but to continue the game next week.

-----------------

I went to the changing room and changed my clothes not minding the people around me. Their compliments and comments doesn't help me at all. My heart aches just thinking how happy Ten was cheering for my brother. 

I went out of the changing room only to encounter Doyoung standing outside then approached me.

"Hi there." He seems cheerful today. It is visible in his eyes.

"Hi." I replied not giving any thought about it. 

"You did great Jae~. I'm here to just congratulate you."

"Don't congratulate me. It's nothing really serious." I said in annoyance. I didn't mean to take my anger on him. I know Doyoung's only trying to be nice to me. "And don't call me Jae~. Someone is already using that nickname for me." It's Ten.

"Uhmm I'm sorry." Doyoung replied clasping his hands.

"No I'm the one who should say sorry. I'm not really in the mood right now." I replied showing him a smile. 

"But can I call you Woojae instead? He smiled.

"What does that even mean?" I asked confused. It's the first time someone made a weird nickname for me.

"I'll tell you what it means soon." He smiled at me. He really looks like a bunny.

"Sure. Okay you can call me that." I sighed. It doesn't sound so bad afterall. 

We walked together to reach our classroom not talking much. I'm deep in my thoughts, thinking and thinking. As I entered the room, I went to my seat. Ten and my brother are the only ones out. I can't help myself but to feel jealous. 

After few minutes, I saw Ten walking pass me and sitted on his chair looking lost. I'm worried about his actions. What happened to him anyway? Even though I feel hurt because of him, I can't help myself not to worry about him. For me Ten is an innocent puppy that needs to loved and protected.

I approached him to see that he is deep in his thoughts too. 

"Hey, you alright?" I said without earning a reply from him. I waved my hand in front of him that made him surprised.

"Huh? What is it?" He said in confusion. "Did you say something?"

I sighed. "Hey, that's rude!" 

"I'm sorry." 

"And why is your face red? Are you sick or something?" Ten's cheeks are bright red and it's really visible.

"No, I'm not!" Ten faced the floor to avoiding my stare. There's definitely something going on. I can feel it.

"Okay. If you say so." I sighed "You know that I'm just concerned about you. Do you know that?" I whispered to myself. 

"Huh? Did you say something?"

"Ahh Nothing." Good thing he didn't hear that. That's close. 

I left him alone and went outside the classroom since I feel like he need some space alone. I saw my brother walking through the hallway, approaching our classroom. Before he can enter, I called to him.

"Hey" 

"What?" He said in an irritated voice.

"Stop." I muttered with my arms crossed.

"What are you talking about?" He continued, glaring at me.

"Stop bothering Ten."

"Why do you care?" 

"Because I love him."

----------------------

Author's Note:

HEY Guys I'm back . I did my best hahahahahaha. I hope you'll like this update though. Thank you for the reads and for the votes. I didn't expect that someone will actually read this at first but I'm glad that many people did.

Please Vote below if you like reading this And comment below for what you think. Babye For Now. 

Love you all :)