Chapter 18: Secret

Who Are You? [TaeTen]

Next Day:

"Doyoung!!! Wait for me!" Kun shouted through the hallway. He's so energetic early in the morning. If he'll  be compared to someone, it'll be Yuta. He's the only one as loud as him.

"What Kun?! Why are you so loud early in the morning?!" Doyoung is currently getting all his things from his locker but Kun is getting it from his hold one by one. "Yah! You don't need to do that Kun."

"Why not?" Kun grinned. "Anything for my bunny." He carried it with ease unlike Doyoung who's near giving up.

"Stop it!" Doyoung groaned.

"Why do you have two bags anyway? Are you a nerd?" Kun teased.

"One of that is my bestfriend's and FYI I'm not a nerd but Arghhh whatever." 

"I'll still love you no matter what , My Bunny." Kun smiled cutely. 

Doyoung ignored him and went to his classroom with Kun following him from behind. "Yah!you're ignoring me~"

"Kun stop teasing me ok? It's not funny you know." He's really irritated.

"Yah! I'm teasing you because I like you." Kun pouted. "I only do that when I like a person."

"Why me?" Doyoung said in a serious tone. "If you're going to tease me just for fun then stop it."

"What seems to be the problem here?" Jaehyun joined the scene. "What are you trying to do with Doyoung?"

"Nothing that you need to be concerned about." Kun deadpanned.

Jaehyun grabbed the things from Kun's hold and glared at him. Doyoung on the other hand can't move his feet, scared of what's about to happen.

"Stop it you two." He looked at Kun and smiled. "Kun thanks for helping, I really appreciate it. You even helped me yesterday. You better go to your class now or you'll be late."

Kun sighed. "Ok but can we eat together later? With that we can be even."

"I'm afraid not." Jaehyun said in annoyance. Doyoung blushed as if he felt like Jaehyun is concerned of him. 
He's always like that. He cares for the people closed to him.

"Am I talking to you?" Kun said back. "Ohh wait a minute, I think I know you." Kun stepped forward scanning Jaehyun's face from head to toe.

"I don't remember you." Jaehyun said in a serious tone, near punching him. Doyoung moved between the two, acting like a barrier. 

"Really? That's odd." Kun tilted his head. "I'm pretty sure-"

Doyoung interrupted. "Kun, I'll just eat with you later ok? After school hours? Is that okay with you?"

"Yes!!" Kun jumped excitedly like a kid that was given a lollipop. "I'll meet you outside the school gates. Don't be late My Bunny~" Kun bid goodbye and left Doyoung and Jaehyun standing outside their classroom door. 

"You made a good friend huh?" Jaehyun raised an eyebrow at him.

"What are you talking about?" Doyoung acted like nothing happened. "So are we going to enter the room or not?"

"We are." Jaehyun looked unamused. He then putted all Ten's things to his chair with the help of Doyoung. Both of them took their respective seats even though the class isn't near starting yet.

Taeyong is already in the classroom and he seems unsettled and happy at the same time. Which is very unusual. Jaehyun can't help himself not to be bothered. 

After few minutes, Ten entered the classroom bringing only himself since he left all his things. Their classmates stopped for a second looking at him but continued talking afterwards. 

He looked at his chair and he felt thankful that his things are still there. Taeyong smiled at him and he smiled back. Jaehyun on the other hand looked at Ten with confusion. 'Is he okay now?' That's all he can think of.

Ten approached Taeyong but was dragged by Doyoung outside by his collar. 

When they are outside, the bunny glared at him, crossed arms. "Care for an explanation Ten Chittaphon Leechaiyakul?" He glared at the boy in front of him.

Ten looked scared but he took it as a joke. " What are you talking about?" He keeps on avoiding his deadly stares.

"Ten playing it hard?" Doyoung said in a scary tone. "Don't you know that because of you, my back hurts?" 

Ten looked confused. "Why?" He is really oblivious. 

"I carried all of your things ,now in return give me an explanation before I tear you apart." He threatened him.

"Really?Thank you!" He hugged Doyoung tightly. "Bunny doesn't need to be angry at Tennie. Tennie is always loved by his bestfriend the bunny." Ten said happily.

"Are you sick?" Doyoung  looked at his face and putted his palm on his forehead to check his temperature.

" I think so." Ten chuckled. "I'm sick because of Taeyong~." 

"Ok? Wait what!? Is there something going on between-" Ten stopped him by covering his mouth with his hands.
He then looked around to see people staring weirdly at them, gossiping and such.

"Keep it down ok?" Ten smiled. 

"So are you two a thing?" Doyoung whispered. 

"Yessss." Ten squeled like a girl and jumped in excitement. 

Doyoung is happy for his bestfriend but not for the one he likes. What if Jaehyun knows about this? How will he react? He will be broken for sure. 
"Ten did you already told it to Jaehyun?"

"Not yet. Why?" 

"I think you shouldn't since he's in the bad mood right now." Doyoung felt bad. He can't cheer for him fully knowing Jaehyun will be hurt. 

"Really? What does that have to do with us?" Ten's smile faded slowly. For him Jaehyun has the right to know. He considered him as a precious friend together with Doyoung.

"Just don't okay?" Doyoung hugged him and Ten did the same. 

"Are you alright Doyoung?" Ten
said as the bunny tightened their hug together. There's really something wrong and Ten can feel it.

"Aigooo~ Ten is all grown up." 

Ten chuckled. "If Taeyong is acting like my grandpa, you are acting like my mom."

"Yeah, I'll be your mother." Doyoung kissed Ten's forehead. Ten felt glad that he can call someone like that even though he doesn't remember her at all. 

"Nah! My DNA doesn't fit with a bunny." He denied.

"Your DNA fits with a penguin." Doyoung teased.

"You bastard." They then removed their hold from one another. 

"Just take care of yourself ok? You didn't tell me that you had feelings for him. Tell me more about it later."

Ten nodded. "Okay.

----------

The class started and Taeyong is looking intently at him instead of the white board. His focus is not on the lectures, that's obvious. 

Taeyong can't help himself not to look at his cuteness. Who can't right? He's a puppy that you want to carress all day long. 

"Taeyong." Ten looked at him. "You've been staring at me the whole time."

"It's not my fault that your cute~." Taeyong smirked. 

Ten smiled at the latter. He can't hide it so why struggle to. "Same to you but I'll avoid it because when I do, I can't stop staring at you too."

"You can stare at me all you want. I'm all yours. Only you can do that." Taeyong straightened his posture with his hands at the back of his head. 

"Here he goes again with the cheesy Lee Taeyong" Ten putted his tongue out at Taeyong.

"How about you Ten?" Taeyong asked tilting his head to get a better view of his face.

"What about me?" Ten asked back.

"No one is allowed to look at you but me." Taeyong pouted. "If they ever looked at you with lust, I'll kill them."

"Sure. Lee Taeyong is the only one who can look at me with those puppy eyes." Ten rolled his eyes. 

Taeyong took something from his bag. A box of Chocolates. He then handed it to Ten's table that made the younger looked at him.

"You really want us to get caught, do you?" Ten chuckled. "Thanks. I'll eat it later."

"Eat it yourself. Don't share it." Taeyong's dead serious. 

"Why? I'll share it with Doyoung and Jaehyun~"

Taeyong sighed. "Whatever. Do what you want." 

"Are you mad?" Ten is poking Taeyong on his side but the latter isn't looking at him.

"Nah. I'm fine." Taeyong showed annoyance which is very appealing for Ten.

"Doesn't look like it." He teased the older. It's cute when Taeyong's mad. Not mad in an angry way because Lee Taeyong is really scary when it comes to that. "Okay, I'll eat it alone."

"Good." Taeyong smiled.

-------

The bell rang for lunch time. Jaehyun looked at Ten with confusion. 'Why is he happy all of the sudden? Did something happened?' He thought.

"Ten about your phone, I-" Jaehyun uttered to him but he was interrupted by Doyoung. 

"Jaehyun, can you eat lunch with me? I have no one to go with to." Doyoung holded his wrist. 

"But I-"

"Taeyong Wait!" Ten was dragged by Taeyong outside the room holding his wrist. 'There's really something going on.' Jaehyun thought. 

"Okay Doyoung." Jaehyun's tone is sad. He followed the bunny to the cafeteria but Doyoung stopped in front of him. He then turned around and Jaehyun nearly stumbled because of that.

Loneliness is evident on Jaehyun's face and Doyoung has no choice but to change the mood. "Woojae, want me to treat you?"

"Again with the Woojae." He chuckled. "What is that suppose to mean?"

"I'll tell it to you when I'm ready."

"When will be that time?" Jaehyun stepped forward, closing their gap together.

"Soon?" Doyoung blushed. His heart is beating fast on how close Jaehyun is.

"Why can't you tell it to me now?" He looked at the bunny on his eyes but the the bunny is avoiding it. "Are you hiding something from me Doyoung?"

"Hiding something? As if." He lied. "Doyoung won't lie to Jaehyun."

"Ok, I'll believe you." Jaehyun replied.

----------

Author's Note:

Congratulations To Ten :))) He's having a solo 😢😢😢 NCT TEN Stan here we go!!!😃😃😃

And Thank you all so much for reading this fanfic . Love you all.💘💘

---Feel free to comment what you think <3 I'll do my best for the upcoming chapters Fighting~~~