Chapter 2: Prince

Who Are You? [TaeTen]

Everyone is loud at the sudden appearance of the so called 'Prince'. He is like a celebrity to them . No one can deny it , he really do look like a celebrity. 

"Ohh Look whose here. None other than the famous Lee Taeyong ." Mr. Lay said sarcasticly. "And why are you late at the first day of school?" 

"I went somewhere important. " He replied with a lame excuse. He doesn't like people questioning his life. 

"Just sit down at the empty chair at the back."

The prince just nodded. He then went towards the empty chair at the back near Jaehyun and Ten. As he was walking ,he suddenly stopped on his tracks and looked at him.

'Why is he looking at me ??!' Ten can't take his stare. 'Wait is he looking at me or Jaehyun?'

The prince looked shocked. It is as if he saw what's his been looking for. 

'I don't know why but it is really awkward.' Ten thought.

"Ten, what's wrong?" Jaehyun asked suddenly as he noticed the change of mood of Ten. 

"Uhmm noth-nothing." Ten answered smiling slightly and looking down at his book. Browsing it to make it less awkward.

Jaehyun looked at Ten then at his older brother and glared at him . "What's your problem?"

"Mind your own business." Taeyong glared back. Tension is rising between the two and their classmates can feel that so they stayed in silence. He then sat down near the two with a one sit gap still looking at Ten.

Taeyong is known as the 'prince' of the school because of his charming  looks but he is also known as the school's 'beast'.Everyone is afraid of him. No one even dared to talk to him or confront him. 

  ~

Many hours passed and also many subjects. The bell rang and it is already lunch time. Ten went out fast 
as he could as he carry his bag with his one hand and putting it on his shoulder. He feel sick and he doesn't know why. He must have felt pressure since it's been so long he visited Korea.

Jaehyun ran towards him as he noticed Ten rushing outside. 

"Ten! Hey what's wrong?" Jaehyun hold on to his shoulders to face him.

"I just feel sick." Ten's face shows it. He looked pale.

"Do you want me to take you to the clinic?" Jaehyun suggested.

"Don't worry about me, I'll be fine . I'll just go to the comfort room. By the way where is it?" He asked feeling lost. 

"Come with me, I'll acompany you." Jaehyun walks infront to lead Ten at the said place but Ten stopped him by holding the back of his uniform.

"Jae~, just tell me where is it, I can go there by myself. You can go to the cafeteria. I'll just catch up to you." 

"Are you sure?" Jaehyun asked worriedly. 

"Yes."  Ten smiled slightly to assure him.

Jaehyun told Ten the directions. It's just at the corner so it's not that far.

Ten went there as he touched the walls for support. He felt dizzy . As he entered the said comfort room, he opened his bag to get his medicine. 

He then took a pill and drank water in his water bottle. He closed his eyes for a moment, calming himself.

He opened the faucet on the sink and washed his face, thinking it'll make him more awake. The water flowing down on his skin, leaving droplets as he looked at the mirror.

As he stares at his reflection, he felt like he sees another side of him that he doesn't know. He's scared of his past and the longer he thinks about it, the more he doubts himself to who he truly is. 'What if he is different from what he is now?' Those questions repeats again and again on his head.

He patted his face with a handkerchief and in his surprise, someone began to talk right behind him.

"Hey." He's voice is soft and calming.

"Huh?" Ten uttered.

He looked at the reflection in front of him and the so called  prince is right behind him! His eyes widened. He don't know what to do and he felt afraid.

Slowly, he then turned around to face him. "Uhmm, hi there." He said awkwardly letting out a little laugh. His dizzyness isn't helping him at all. "Jaehyun must be waiting for me so I'll go first." He smiled at him then pointed at the exit .

Before Ten can leave , Taeyong grabbed his arm then turned him around and pushed him to the cold wall. Ten doesn't know what to do. 'Am I gonna get bullied?! What is he plotting?!" He thought. 

Taeyong then leaned his lips towards the Thai boy while putting his one hand on his face and the other on his waist. Everything happened so fast. Taeyong closes his eyes unlike Ten whose eyes widened.

Ten pushed him hard and slapped him. "What the heck?! Are you a maniac?! I don't even know you!." Ten shouted. Taeyong looked hurt. He then ran outside as fast as he could. 

Ten felt like crying at the sudden attempt. "What the heck? I thought he can be better than this! He is the school's prince isn't he, then just act like it!." He half shouted at the hallway feeling frustrated. Good thing no one was there at that time because it'll become a big issue.

He then went to find the cafeteria still wiping his mouth out of disgust. Everyone might be dying just to kiss the prince but not him. He might be handsome but there's no way he'll like that forced kiss. 'That's my first kiss! Or is it? I don't know anymore!! But it won't change the fact that he kissed me suddenly!' He thought to himself still frowning. 

At the cafeteria:

There he saw Jaehyun with his friends sitting on a circular table in the cafeteria. The cafeteria is quite big and crowded. As Jaehyun saw him, he waved a hand at him.

He noticed that Ten looked pale so he went towards him and lead him right to his sit. "Ten , are you really alright?"

"Yes , I am fine." He reassured him.

There, Ten saw the closer faces of Jaehyun's friends. "Ten meet my friends. Here is Yuta, Doyoung as you already know and Hansol." Pointing to them one by one. 

"Hi my name is Chittaphon Leechaiyakul from Thailand but call me Ten instead." He smiled at them and shook their hands.

"Nice to meet you Ten." Hansol said giving him a welcoming smile.

"No need for you to introduce yourself. Jaehyun right here already introduced you to us before you even came here." Yuta said teasingly as Jaehyun blushes. 

"How cute." Hansol said and all of them laughed except for Ten and Jaehyun. Ten can be oblivious and has a trouble understanding the situation unless someone told it to him.

"Yah! Stop it" Jaehyun demanded. He then turned his focus on Ten. "By the way Ten , do you want me to order you some food?" 

"No need for you to that . If you'll excuse me." He smiled then left the table leaving Jaehyun with his friends.

He then falls in line and a take a good glimpse of the food. Good thing there's a spicy food. Ten loves spicy food ever since he was little. He thinks of it as the greatest flavor that he could ever taste.

He then ordered the food and paid for it at the cashier. He then went back to their sit holding a tray, walking slowly.

Doyoung then started a conversation to Ten as he settled himself on his sit. "So Ten , you said you came from an accident , what happened?"

As Doyoung asked this, Jaehyun pinched him under the table. "Ouch!! What was that for?!." Jaehyun then gave him a scary look as Doyoung raises both of his hands as a sign of surrender.

"Don't worry , it's not that personal." Ten added. " I happened to be in an car accident 2 years ago. It was the time after graduation I think . They said that I was found laying down at the pedestrian lane when it was raining hard and they said it was a hit and run. The surgery went well but after that, I was in a coma for 6 months and woke up remembering nothing." He said playing with his food looking down.

"Ohh I am sorry to hear that." Doyoung said feeling guilty all of the sudden. "I am sorry too, for asking you such a thing."

"Yahhhh! Don't be sorrrrryyyyy~~~" Ten acting cute to change the gloomy mood.

"So you don't remember anything at all ?! So you have an amnesia ." Yuta added as he holded his chin thinking deeply.

Jaehyun didn't know what to feel at his story. He didn't expect it to be like that serious. He thought that he only got a fracture so he just needs a rehab but it was more than that. More than what he expect.

"Ten, it's okay . We will be here to make you new memories so don't worry ok?" Jaehyun said as to comfort him.

"Thank you ." Te  replied.  He's glad that he made new friends at his new school but mad that he made an enemy , none other than Lee Taeyong . 'Can I even call him my enemy? I don't even know him.' He thought.

The cafeteria got loud when the Prince 'Lee Taeyong' enters with two other guys behind him. The stares are all at them. His fangirls are so loud, squealing and a different forms of shouting can be heard.

"Tsk" Ten holds his fork tightly, giving Taeyong a scary look. He then focused back on his food to forget what happened earlier but how can he forget? 

"He better apologize to me or else l'll..." he mumbled.

"Ten did you say something?" Hansol asked.

"Ahh nothing " Ten shakes his head like a puppy. 

----------------------------------------------

The time is sure long for lunch break and with the remaining time, Ten roamed around the campus alone. 'It is really big' he thought. "Ahh, I found it! The library!" He then went inside, scanning his eyes at the place. 

'Wow, just wow.' The library is like a big sanctuary. With the sunlight playfully entering through the big window glass.

"Hi there." The female librarian who seemed to be in the 40's greeted him. "You seem new here. I haven't recognize your face." She smiled.

"Annyeonghaseyo" Ten bowed at her.
"I am Chittaphon Leechaiyakul from Thailand but you can call me Ten ." He showed his brightest smile.

"Wow that's a long name but nice to meet you Ten. Enjoy reading our books." With that the conversation ended. Ten scanned through the books to read something interesting.
As he was scanning through it , he bumped into someone. 

"I'm sorry " Ten bowed. 

"It's okay."

------------------------------------------

HI Guys Hahahahaha . 💗💗👌So Here's Chapter 2. I Hope you'll enjoy reading it . I'm a new author but I'll do my best to make this fanfic great.

😃 Thank you for the subscribers and the 180 plus reads . BABYE for now hahahahahah.