Chapter 31: Storm

Who Are You? [TaeTen]

1 week later:

After a week,  the gossips about the three began disappearing and started replacing it with the new ones. If your asking if Ten's already here? He's still not.

Everyone starts to question if he really left S.Korea without saying goodbye and fled back to Thailand, his home. Some are worried if he's really alright. No phonecalls, chats or texts can be heard from Ten. It's like he disappeared without anyone knowing.

Taeyong, he's the one affected by it the most. A week seems like decades for him. He tried his best to get a hold of Ten but he didn't get the chance.  He keeps calling the younger in worry. He even visited his home but he isn't there, more like nobody's there. No lights , no sound or even a hint of life from that house. 

He even tried calling outside their gate and shouting Ten's name without shame. He doesn't care what the neighborhood will think of him, what's important is he sees Ten. He wants to make sure that he is breathing and well but a part of him tells his not.

He even tried to get a hold of Jeno, Ten's younger brother, but he isn't also reachable. He's not attending school like his brother and it makes him so frustrated.

It's making him insane. From these past few days, his focus is gone. He's not eating properly and everything makes him mad. His habit began to come back but he tried his best not to pick a fight. He knows that he changed alrealdy and he didnt want to comeback to the ugly being he was before. Ten wouldn't like that.

Even Mark and Johnny  worry about his situation. Taeyong still hangs out with them but he seems lifeless and cold. It's like he doesn't even exist when he's around. 

----

Jaehyun and Doyoung started dating. It's a great news and it was heard and spread mostly because of the one and only Yakamoto Yuta. As noisy as he is, he can also be the source of gossips around the school. His voice is as loud as a speaker.

Jaehyun learned how to move on at the very least. He learned a lot from his bunny, Doyoung.  He's happy that he got another chance to love again and with that, Ten became a memory.
A happy memory of the past. 

He still worries about him but he's sure that whatever he is doing right now, he's okay and he wishes him the best. 

Doyoung on the other hand, learned to express himself more. He made actions he didn't expect to do like picking up a fight when someone flirts with his boyfriend, Jaehyun. 
Jaehyun is also one of the hot guys in campus together with Taeyong so it's a hard task for the bunny.You can say, he isn't the coward he was before.

It's like Ten was never there in the first place. With Taeyong being back on his cold self and Jaehyun enjoying his time with Doyoung his love and friend. Yuta and Hansol are back together after a while of talking and explaing who Lisa is. The campus just went back to its normal pace. 

The sound of the bell was heard meaning time for classes. The crowd began disappearing and walking towards their designated classrooms. 

At the classroom, Mr. Lay entered and showed a bright smile. "Good Morning Everyone."

"Good Morning Mr. Lay." The class responded back except  Taeyong staying on his seat, deep in his own world.

"I have something to tell you." Mr. Lay showed a faint smile. "You have a new classmate."

The class began looking at each other in confusion. They are already an enough amount of student in this class including Ten. Adding one more means Ten isn't here in this Class anymore and that's what's fearful. They began to whisper and worry how's Ten doing and that hurts Taeyong even more.

"Ten, where the hell are you?" Taeyong mumbled angrily to himself. 

"Would you please come in?" Mr. Lay said looking at the door. Someone opened it slowly revealing who it was.

-------- 

"What?" 

"Are you sure that's him?"

"I'm sure."

"So your saying Ten studied there?"

"He did but I don't know where he is now."

"What do you mean?"

"Something happened."

"What?"

"Yes something happened and Ten doesn't seem to have an idea who am I."

"That's Bull."

"It's true, he doesn't. He should've  flinch or avoid eye contact with me considering what we did to him but he was there acting normal. Without a clue."

"Did he hit his head with something? He's so shameless until now."

"Just come back here."

"What for?"

"Taeyong is here."

*END CALL*

I went down from my room and to the living room fast . "Mom!"

"What is it dear?" 

"I need to go back." I said bluntly to her. 

"Back? To S. Korea?! What for?!" Her eyes widened. "Don't you remember what happened back there?!"

"I do , okayyy." I groaned. "And it won't happen again."

"What makes you so sure?!" My mom shouted. What up with her? She's super annoying right now.

"Cause I'm not going back to do that?!" I lied. " I want to go back to study. THAT'S IT!!!"

"You already stained our family name and I'm not going to make you do that again. You're living a normal life here without a hint of your past."

"Because nobody needs to know."

"And what if they'll know?!"

"What if I spread yours?" I threatened. "I can spread that you and Dad are-"

"Not another word!!" 

"Thieves." I smirked. "Thats how we got rich right? Stealing the money of the people with your political power."

"Shut up." My mom mumbled.

"If you want me then make me leave."

"Fine!" She glared at me. 

"Good." I walked passed her towards the kitchen. "And mom?" I said with her at my back.

"What?" She rolled her eyes.

"Take care of the bunnies Kun has." I smirked. " I don't need to play with them anymore."

----------

New face can be seen walking towards the hallway with Mr. Lay going to the principal office. He smiled and greeted all the people he passed by and that's what makes him charming to everyone else.

A foreign feeling can be scent around his presence. He attracts people due to his look and that's what makes him another topic threatening to be talked about.

"Who's that?" A guy grinned widely.

"That's a new student?"

He smiled hearing those voices talking about him. 'Time to make this school mine.' He thought.

"Is he a foreigner just like Ten?"

Those words caught him off guard. 'Ten? Are they comparing me to that rat?!' He thought angrily as he clenched his fist walking behind Mr. Lay.

"Uhmm Mr. Lay, is it?" He asked as he walked beside him.

"Yes?" Mr. Lay smiled.

"Do you... by chance know a student name Ten?" He faked smile and it's killing him deep inside. Acting like a good child is sure isn't his forte. 

"Why? Do you know him?" He asked confused.

"No." He lied. He knows too well that rat named Ten with a long name. 'Chitta?leeekul?' He forgot.

"Uhmm he is a student of mine." He grinned. "But He is well.. that's all I can say."

"So he is-" He was interrupted when they reached the principal office.

"We can talk about this later." The older continued. "But let's get your schedule first."

They knocked and entered the said office . There they were greeted with the principal, Mr. Donghae. 

"You are the new student?" He said to the younger.

"Yes." The foreigner said.

"So I can't really issue you to be in the other classes as of the moment but I can make you join Mr. Lay's since Ten isn't around."

Hearing Ten's name for the nth time makes him cringe. 'Ten here , Ten there, he's everywhere!!!'

"So you want me to keep him?" Mr. Lay said.

"Yeah." Mr. Donghae continued. "I'll just try to make a room for Ten when he comes back. Mr.Lay , have you heard anything after that?"

"No, I haven't sir."

"What a poor guy." He sighed. "I'll just try to contact him and makes sure his fine."

The new student is keeping his temper all to himself. Trying to hide the fact that he hated replacing someone who seems to make all the people around him worried. 'What did Ten do that he make everyone care about him like that?!'

"Heres you schedule." Mr. Donghae handed it to him and he gladly accepted it.

"Thank you." He smiled as him and Mr. Lay walked out of the office.

They went to the designated classroom and Mr. Lay told the younger to wait for a moment before he enters. He told him that it'll be better to announce it to the class first so they won't be too surprise.

The foreign student complied. He is both excited and nervous. His heartbeat is beating fast as he felt his blood flowing faster inside of him. 

After a while ...

"Come in" He heard behind the door and without a second thought, he opened it.

------

"Come in." Mr. Lay looked at the door and everyone saw the foreigner revealing himself. His eyes peeking and showing his full body slowly.

Everyone was in awe. He has the looks that no one could deny. Whispers began about the latter.

"Would you like to introduce yourself?" Mr. Lay pointed in front.

"Uhmm Hi...My name is Si Cheng but you can all call me Winwin. I am from China and I hope I can all be friends with you guys." He smiled at everyone and to the one and only Lee Taeyong.

Taeyong keeps on letting out his anger on the pencil until it broke into two. He hates him. Hates him so much. 'Why the hell is he here?!'

"Winwin, are you in a relationship?" Someone asked from the class and that made Winwin smirked. 'Time to play a bit.' He thought.

"Uhmm relationship?" He acted cutely.

"Yes?" Some said in chorus.

"Yes I am." He smiled. The sudden complain can be heard ay his answer and Winwin chuckled at the sight.

"Who is that?!!!" The class said in chorus. 

"All of you know him."

"Huh?" Everyone looked at each other in confusion. Before Taeyong can speak his thoughts, it's already too late.

Winwin pointed at the older's direction. "It's Lee Taeyong."

Wide eyes looked at the older even Jaehyun, his younger brother, can't believe what he is witnessing. Doyoung gave a confusing look to his boyfriend and the look on his face tells him that he also doesn't have any idea about what is happening.

Taeyong glared at everyone including Jaehyun. His image on his brother is already broken. It hurts him seeing that it'll cause another conflict between them. He doesn't want Jaehyun to go further away from him than he already is. Ten and Jaehyun? If those two are gone, he'll be forever be isolated.

He is already messed up and to deal with more, he's at the edge of his patience. He showed the angrier stare at Winwin and it is really fearsome. He is gritting his teeth and clenching his fist but Winwin didn't flinch but smiled instead.

Gossips began, mostly mentioning about  him cheating on Ten and it sickens him to the bone.  Those people talking about him acts as if they already know what happened. 

"That's not-" Taeyong was interrupted.

"What?" Winwin smirked as he crossed his arms on his chest. "Have you missed me? That's okay I miss you two."

"Okay that's enough!" Mr. Lay groaned. "Winwin, just sit at the empty chairs at the back."

He walks confidently and chose to sit on Ten's place. He has no idea that it's Ten sit, all he thought was sitting beside his Taeyong.

"You can't sit here." Taeyong in his hoarse voice.

"Why can't I?"

"It's Ten sit." Taeyong defended. 

"Ohh really?" Winwin has been triggered even more. He has no choice but to speak his thoughts. "Mr. Lay is it?"

"What is it Winwin?"

"Can I sit here? I don't want to sit at the broken armchair."

"Sure, no problem." 

"But!!" Taeyong groaned.

"I know... but as you can see, Ten's not here." Mr. Lay said that made Taeyong break into pieces.  

"See? He's not here." Winwin sitted comfortably on Ten's place and it made him feel victorious. Taeyong has no choice but to just listen even though he hates it. He doesn't want to make thinks worst.

'Ten where the hell are you? Please comeback to me. I need you.'