Chapter 21: Saturdate II

Who Are You? [TaeTen]

"Where should we go next?" Ten looked at the older excitedly. The food that they've eaten gave Ten more energy to spare.

"Where do you want to go?" Taeyong said as they waited for the bus at the bus station. 

"How about the Amusement park?" Ten grinned. "I want to ride the roller coaster! Or the ferris wheel!" 

"The only thing that you will ride is me." Taeyong smirked, enjoying how much he can tease the younger. Ten's the only one he can give this kind of jokes to.

Ten pushed his chest hard. "ert!" 

"Why? What we're you thinking?" He whispered. "Thinking something ual?"

Ten got his phone from his pocket and showed it to the older. "Can I ask Johnny's or Mark's number? I need to tell them that you are ually harassing me right now."

"Sure." Taeyong take a hold of Ten's phone and typed his number instead.
He putted Babe instead of Taeyong as an ID Username. 

"Are you writing your number instead?!" Ten stole back his phone from the older. Deep inside, he's happy enough that he's able to get Taeyong's number but he tried to hide it as much as possible. It's his no. 1 goal since earlier morning. "Babe? Really?" Ten frowned.

"Why? What do you want to call me?" Taeyong showing his cute aegyo.

"ert." Ten deadpanned.

"So what's your phone number? I'm not going home if I can't get a hold of it." Taeyong smirked. 

Ten then texted the older.

Hi ert.
Sent 2:30 PM

"Who's the ert here? You're the one whose seducing me Ten." Taeyong then take a hold of the smaller's waist and pulled him closer to him. 

Ten blushed to where Taeyong is physically touching him. He can feel his warmth lingering around him.

Taeyong kissed Ten's head which smells like sweet vanilla. He smiled on how Ten responded to everything that he is doing to him. The smaller isn't showing any sign of hesitation.

Ten looked at him face flushed. "ert." 

The bus finally arrived and they sitted at the far corner at the back. It isn't crowded with only 4 - 6 people inside. 

Ten then sitted beside the window and enjoyed the view playing right in front of him. It's really a great day with no sign of any rainy weather. Its just the sun shining upon them.

Taeyong took this chance to intertwined their fingers for the nth time . The smaller responded on his touch and leaned his head at the older's shoulder. 

"Taeyongie."

"What is it?"

"Why did you fell in love with me?" Ten asked curiously.

"Why did I?" Taeyong chuckled. "First of all, you look hot."

"If that's the only thing you've liked about me then I'll break up with you." Ten hissed.

"I'm just kidding." Taeyong continued . "I don't know why but the way you smile, speak ,walk, dance, breathe and more makes my heart flutter everytime. You make me feel that I'm important when nobody does. You even treated everybody the same without looking at their status or appearance. You're the complete opposite of me."

Ten just looked at him not uttering a single word. He listens as it's very rare for Taeyong to talk about his own feelings.

"How about you Ten?" He asked back.

"Me?" Ten said nervously. "I don't know. I just can't take you off my mind all the time. I really hate you back then when you kissed me but it all changed when I learned that there's a different side of you. The moment I saw you cry because of what I told you about me made me think that you are not so bad afterall.
It may sound weird but I feel that I've felt this way before. Everything about you does. Deja vu as they say."

Taeyong just hummed in response. He acts like he doesn't know anything but deep inside he's being torn apart by his guilt.

After few minutes, they finally arrived at the amusement park. Ten smiled widely to where Taeyong brought him. The said place is so colorful and fun.

It is crowded since it's weekend. Mixed of people are around them regarding of age. 

Taeyong hold Ten's hand the whole trip. He can't afford to lose sight of his baby, knowing that Ten's a Harm Magnet. Better safe than sorry.

While they are undecided where to start, Taeyong thought of something fun. The horror house. He wants to scare the younger or so he thought.

"Ten, I know where we can have fun!" Taeyong shouted excitedly.

"Where?!" Ten smiled widely. "Tell me!!!"

"Follow me!" Taeyong brought the younger to the horror house. Ten isn't slightly frightened at all. In fact he's been in many horror house than Taeyong does.

Ten hugged his bouquet of flowers while Taeyong is clinging to him like a koala. The place is dark with only minimal amount of light coming from the eyes of the fake bats and skeletons.

Someone grip Taeyong's arm that made him shout. "Yahhhh!!!! Tennnn!!! Helpppp MEEE! SOMEONE'S HOLDING MY ARM!!!" He ran away fast dragging Ten with him.

"Taeyong those are just humans!" Ten rolled his eyes but the latter didn't see. 

They encountered ghosts, zombies, mummies and more as they walk down the dark hallway. Everything looks scary for the older. He's regretting that he brought Ten here when he's the one acting like a coward.

They stopped at the place full of spiderweb. Ten felt something on his neck and he guessed already what it was. "Yahhhh!!! Spiders!!!! Taeyong!!! REMOVE THEM FROM MY NECKK!!!" He shouted while hitting Taeyong on his shoulders.

"Where?!" Taeyong panicked. "Really? It's only plastic." He holded it and showed to the younger.

"It's still a spider!!" Ten groaned holding the older's hand tightly. "I'm not scared of anything in this horror house except for insects!!" 

"I'll give you insects later as a souvenir." He teased.

"Just try it LEE TAEYONG!!! I'LL LOCK YOU ALONE HERE!!" Ten threatened.

"NO!!! Tennie don't do that to me!" Taeyong throwed the spider out of their sight, scared of Ten's threat.

The two finally made their way out, breathing in a fast pace. The older crouched, feeling tired of his shouting.

"I'll let never try a Horror house ever again!" Taeyong said looking exhausted.

"You're the one who brought us there! Acting brave out of nowhere and screaming louder than me!" Ten groaned.

"Atleast I screamed to a human not to the spiders!!" Taeyong said fighting back.

"Just!" Ten screamed in frustration. "Arghhhh!!!"

-------

The two visited different booths filled with cute stuff toys and Taeyong won one of them. He won a big polar bear and gave it to his lover.

Ten squeled on how cute it was. Giving his full attention to it than the one who gave it to him. "It's so cute~"

"Cuter than me?" Taeyong pouted, poking Ten's face.

"Yeah!" Ten smiled widely. "It looks cute. Look at him!" He showed it to the older. "He's so white and squishy!"

"You can squish my face if you want." Taeyong offered.

"No thanks." Ten pointed to the roller coaster. "Let's ride that!" 

Taeyong gulped. It's so scary at first sight. Screaming of people and their agony can be heard loudly. "Ten, it's dangerous."

"Then I'll ride it alone." Ten ran fast excitedly at the long line leaving the older behind.

"Ten wait!!" Taeyong followed.

Taeyong is getting nervous everytime the the line is getting shorter by the minute. "Ten are you sure about this?"

Ten nodded. "It's my first time."

"Wait. What?!" Taeyong's eyes widened. "Stop joking like that." He laughed awkwardly.

"It's true!!"

"Ok Next." The lady in the counter said. 

Ten showed the two tickets and left their things inside a rented locker. They then made their way to the long fearsome train with Taeyong sweating beside Ten.

"Okay the ride will start in 1 minute." 
The guy in uniform continued. "5, 4 , 3, 2, 1 Go!!"

"!!" Taeyong said feeling scared as the roller coaster began to move. "Yahhh!!!!! TEN CHITTAPHON LEECHAIYAKUL !!!!!! YOU'LL PAY FOR THISSSS!!!!"

"I CANT HEAR YOU!!!" Ten shouted. "It's so FUN!!! YAYYYY!!!!"

The ride was filled with loud shouts, laughs and tears. Taeyong and Ten screamed on top of their lungs as they move in a circular motion.

"TENNNNN!!!" 

"What?!!!" Ten laughed. 

The roller coaster ride ended with Taeyong looking sick. He looks like he's about to vomit. 

"You look sick." Ten uttered. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine." Taeyong said dizzily. 

"If you don't want that ride, you should have said so." Ten patted the older's back with his one hand and the other carrying the bear and his bouquet. "I can ride it on my own."

"I can't stop thinking that some other dudes may sit beside you." Taeyong said honestly as they approached a nearby bench.

They then sitted with Taeyong's head bowed down. "I'm sorry if I'm scared of those kind of stuff and you being with someone else."

"Yah! You are the only for me." Ten tried to cheer the older by hugging him tightly, showering him with kisses on his cheeks. "You may not show it everytime but you are the bravest!"

"You're just trying to comfort me." Taeyong smiled.

It's already 7:00 PM and Ten wanted their last destination to be none other than the Ferris wheel. It's a must ride when you are dating with someone. 

Good thing Taeyong isn't scared of heights that's for sure. The two then fall in line and mostly couples can be seen in front and at their back. 

Ten smiled at the older. "I didn't expect that we'll be a couple so soon."

"I knew it already when you first came to my life." Taeyong smiled back. 

"What makes you so sure that I'll like you." Ten questions.

"Look at how charming I am." Taeyong said proudly.

"Where would I look?" Ten touched Taeyong's face, moving it in different positions just to find what he's looking for.

"Here." Taeyong pointed at his lips.

"You're lips?" Ten looked. "Yeah, I'll admit."

"Okay Next" The guy escorted them and they went inside on one of the gandolas. 

The ride is slow yet comforting. The night with city lights beneath them are tiny like stars on the sky.

Both of them stayed in silence with their hands intertwined together. Ten placed his gifts in the vacant seat in front. 

"Thank you for giving me such a wonderful day, Taeyong." Ten leaned his head to the older.

"Me too." Taeyong mumbled.

Taeyong faced the younger and cupped his face. He leaned in for a passionate kiss and Ten did the same. 

It's full of love and hunger for one another. The younger circled his arms around his neck while the older circled his arms around his waist.

The night became silent as they felt like the time stopped for a moment. They're too lost in their own little world.

"I Love you Ten."

"I Love you too Taeyong."