Chapter 6: Memory

Who Are You? [TaeTen]

 

These are Memories of Taeyong~. It's the time around the first time he met Ten. Enjoy~♡

Taeyong's POV:

I hate my life. All I want is to kill myself so I can set my life free. Free from this cruel world. My parents are constantly fighting here and there. Everynight I hear them shouting and cursing each other and it breaks my heart into pieces. The only person who can understand me is Jaehyun, my younger brother. I want to protect him at all cost from all of these things. He is just a innocent boy that doesn't deserve to live in a life like this. He may be young but he knows my pain unlike my parents. 

I always cover Jaehyun's ear for him to avoid hearing the loud fights and cursings. He would always cry and knock to my room. I let him in since it is the only place he can feel safe.

"Jaehyun Stop crying ok? Hyung is here."

"But hyung!" He sobbed. " Mom's breaking plates earlier!"

"Shhhhh Don't worry about them. What matters is that we are together." I comforted him.

"Okay. Hyung won't leave me alone right?"

"I won't. I'll always be here." I assured him.

-------------

School is the only place for me to escape from that stupid life. Here I can do anything I want . I can't hear my parents nagging. Here I'm the school bully everyone is afraid of. No one even dared to talk to me if I don't start the conversation. 

The bell rang and the teacher came in with a boy. "Hey class, we have a new student." Everyone is squeling and shouting to the new face. 

"Wow!" 

"Omyyy"

"What's your name~"

The teacher heaved a sigh." Settle down everyone." His hand gestured the younger to come in front. "Would you mind introducing yourself to the class?" He patted his back and the new boy nodded.

He did what the teacher said and began speaking. "Hi everyone, my name is Chittaphon  Leechaiyakul but you can call me Ten for short. I'm from Thailand so my name is very long. I'm still having trouble with my korean words since I'm new here so please be patient with me. And I hope I can be friends with all of you, that's all."  Ten showed his bright smile that earned him squeals and cheers from most of the class. He's irritating me.

"Aigooo~"

"Do you have a girlfriend?" A random girl asked.

"Do you have a boyfriend? I can be one." A guy smirked at him.

"Uhmm. I'm not in a relationship." Ten smiled awkwardly.

"Stop the nonsense class!" The teacher shouted making the class quiet.

I want to break him apart. He looks innocent and I hate it. He can smile like that but I can't. He must be living in a happy family to be able to smile like that. You know, the gifted ones.

"Ten, you can sit next to Taeyong over there at the back." The teacher said and Ten nodded. He walked towards my direction and sitted right beside me. When he settled himself, he looked and greeted me.

"Hi" He showed his pearly smile that I want to punch so much. I really hate him.

"What do you want?" I glared at him, not in the mood to deal with his friendly acts.

"Stop looking at me like that, it doesn't suit you." He chuckled which irritated me more. "You need to smile, so smile." Pointing the corner of his lips.

"You want to die?" I really mean it.

"Yes. I want to die in your arms." He laughed. Doesn't he get it? I don't like him for sake!!

"Your a hoe? Flirting with me?" He stopped talking when I said that ,it must be true. So behind that smile is a . I knew it.

"Don't call me that." Ten uttered looking in front, avoiding my gaze.  "Don't compare me with those words. It's not funny."

"Whatever." I hate him. Is he not afraid of me? I'll make him kneel in front of everyone. He is really shameless talking back to me like that. I'll remove that bright smile of his out of him. Just wait.

-------------

My so called friends and I went to the cafeteria to eat. Everyone made way for me. I'm like a king here with my pawns moving around the corner trembling because of fear. I'm a heartless being and the only reason I'm still humane is because of Jaehyun. Good thing we are in a different school that he can't see my bad behaviour towards other people. 

We sat near the window as I ate my food ignoring those sitting with me.
"Hey Taeyong! Have you seen that Thai boy? Ewww I hate him. He is a flirt showing his irritating smile of his." Winwin said clinging on to me. I agree with what he said though.

"You are just jealous of him because he's prettier than you. Anyone can see that." Kun teased, earning a loud complain from his cousin.

"Hey I'm not!" "HEY LEE TAEYONG DEFEND ME!" Winwin shouted.

"Shut up Winwin. Don't mind him." I said not in the mood to deal with them.  My mind is no where in this table. I keep thinking about that Thai boy. Better get rid of him soon.

Kun laughed and from the looks of it, he enjoys teasing him too much. "You see? It's true! He is prettier than you. You are overthroned Winwin from your position." Kun said earning him a hit on the shoulders by Winwin.

"Stop It! Both of you!" I groaned. I had enough of this everyday. Why did I even hanged out with these two useless beings?

"Okay Mr. Lee Taeyong." Kun said defeated.

Oh Yeah, i know the reason. It's because I'm Winwin's boyfriend but I never really took him seriously, not even once. He confessed to me and I accepted it since my life is too boring so why not play a little bit. For me, I can use him as a tool but he's useless as . He isn't really someone valuable to me. I can throw him anytime I want. Maybe later?

------

I hold his hands because he want me too. I don't want to hear another nagging from him. 

We went to the park to meet my other classmates that I don't really consider friends. More like another pawns.

"Hey Lee Taeyong and Winwin ! Come Join us here!" A random guy said to us. I forgot his name.  "We are playing truth or dare." 

They are sitting on the green grass with a bottle in the middle.

"Taeyong let's join them!" Winwin dragged me to the circle of students before I can complain.  I have no choice but to just follow. The truth is I hate this kind of game. 

My another unknown classmate spinned the bottle. The students shouted and cheered as it turned to my position pointing at me. How unlucky. The heavens are sure my enemy right now. 

"Truth or dare?" He said grinning.

"Dare". I hate saying the word Truth. It makes me look weak in front of others. I'd rather break bones than say truth, saying stories that are so girly and fake like I love him or I love her. 

"I dare you to date Ten." I smirked at what he said. Maybe it isn't a bad day afterall.

"Hey he's mine! Taeyong won't date anyone but me!" Winwin deadpanned. "Change the dare!"

"I didn't say you have to take him seriously Taeyong. I want you to date him and break up with him after he fell in love with you." He smiled at me.

"Sure, why not?" I smirked. 

So the time has come to throw away the useless tool sticking with me. "And Winwin?.... Let's break up."

"Huh?! Are you ING with me?!" Winwin groaned.  "Do you think it's funny?! Stop joking like that!"

"I never even ed with you. You're just a clinging on to me like a koala and I'm not joking. I'm ing serious so let's break up since you're nothing to me." I glared at him. "I'm so sick of you being useless. I thought that maybe I can use you but I guess not. Join your cousin and bother someone else." 

"Ohhhhh Lee Taeyong breaking up with Winwin." I gained cheers from our fake classmates but I didn't care. 

"Lee Taeyong~, be my boyfriend instead."A girl suggested to me.

"You wish." I looked at her in disbelief.

-----------

This is my chance to break him apart . Break Ten apart.  It will be a good show that I'll sure enjoy.

I went back to the classroom alone since I broke up with Winwin. He is crying like a baby to his cousin,Kun.  Too much drama. That's why I hate having relationships. It is so complicated.

I sit down and watched people filling up the room. I saw him and smirked. "Found you. My target."