Chapter 19: Chocolates

Who Are You? [TaeTen]

"Lee Taeyong! Where are you going to bring me?!" Ten shouted through his lungs as Taeyong dragged him in the hallway. His bag is near falling because of the older. 

Students looked at them with interest. It's as if they already knew that the two is a thing but lowered it down. They don't want to have a fight with  Taeyong, that's for sure.

"Let's eat something nice!" Taeyong smiled widely. He's been cheerful lately and it's really an overwhelming sight. His perfect smile that can make anyone's heart flutter, Ten's one of them. 

"What are we going to eat?" Ten said as Taeyong started to slow down his pace. 

"It's a surprise." 

They both headed to the rooftop with Taeyong leading the way. He's still holding Ten's hand without thinking of letting it go.

The sun welcomed them brightly above them. Ten covers his eyes but later adjusted to see another two guys standing in front of them. Johnny and Mark.

"You're already here." Johnny looked at their hands intertwined together. 

Ten tried to removed it but Taeyong's too strong for him. He keeps on holding on to him.

"So why are you two holding hands?" Mark glared at Taeyong waiting for an explanation.

"Guys, I have an announcement." Taeyong smirked at the younger. 
"We are-"

"Wait Taeyong, I-" Ten tried to stopped him.

"I don't want to hear it!!" Johnny shouted covering his ears.

"Dating." Taeyong finished.

"How?! When?!" Mark exaggerated. He looked like he's about to cry. "How can this happened?!"

"Hey can't I get any support from you guys?" Taeyong frowned.

Ten's head bowed down. He felt like their against their relationship. He knows many people does but it still hurts. 

"I'm sorry for-" Ten uttered but he was stopped when Mark and Johnny hugged him tightly like their about to cry. Ten's eyes widened and he saw Taeyong smiling at him.

"Our precious Ten is with Taeyong hyung!" Mark glared at the older. "I'll let go of him for you!"

"Same to me!" Johnny shouted. "Take care of him for us or else."

"I'll do everything for him." Taeyong smiled and Ten chuckled. 

"Ten if he tries to touch you or you, tell it to me. He might be stronger but I'll punch him until he's dead." Johnny threatened.

"Taeyong won't do that to me." Ten laughed holding his stomach.

"We won't know Ten." Mark cupped his face. 

"So are you two my friends or what?" Taeyong glared at the two. 

"We are but Ten's too precious for you. He can't defend himself for a strong guy like you." Johnny stated.

"I won't bring him any harm." Taeyong pulled Ten back to him and hugged him. "He's mine. I'm the one who'll protect him not hurt him."

"Me too~" Ten hugged the older. "He's mine and I'll protect him too~"

Mark and Johnny sighed at the sime time. "TaeTen is sailing~"

--------

The four of them ate Taeyong's cooking. He packed with him different kinds of food as a celebration and all of them enjoyed it. They ate sitting on the floor with a soft cloth underneath them. It's a memorable rooftop picnic.

They continued to chat to one another as all of them are full. Mark and Johnny opened a topic on their own. Talking about school works and projects that are too many to mention. 

Taeyong noticed the mood of Ten all of the sudden as he noticed how quiet he was. "Is there something bothering you?" He whispered to the Thai boy as they sitted beside one another.

Ten looked at him and showed a faint smile. He nodded but didn't spoke a word about it.

"What is it?" Taeyong is concerned for the other. "You can always tell me your problems."

Ten started. "Actually, when I got home yesterday, I was scolded by my hyung and Jeno. I didn't expect to see Kai hyung there but he was really mad at me. It's the first time I saw him like that. It's really scary."

"It's okay. He's just concerned of you going home late at night." 

"That's not all, he even scolded me for losing my phone and going home without a thing with me." Ten pouted.

"I'll be too." Taeyong leaned his head on Ten's shoulder.

"Really?"

Taeyong hummed in agreement. 

"With that I'm grounded." He continued. "He'll me and Jeno from now on so I can't really escape."

"So what are you telling me Ten? You want me to help you escape?" Taeyong chuckled.

Ten bit his lips and then nodded. "Would you do that for me?"

"I'm afraid not. That's beyond what I can do."

Ten sighed. "I told him that I have a project meeting for tomorrow instead of telling him that I have a date with you. I'm sorry if I can't tell him yet that I have a boyfriend. He won't let me out if that happens."

"That's okay Ten." Taeyong kissed Ten's hand. "There will come a time when they'll accept us."

"Yeah."

"So about our date tomorrow. Don't be late." Taeyong hugged the smaller and kissed him on his forehead. Ten nodded and chuckled. It feels so nice to have someone right beside you. 

Mark and Johnny is now looking at them with disgust.

"See?!" Johnny pointed at the two. "Taeyong is dangerous!" He said to Mark.

"I heard that!" Taeyong shouted, eyeing his two friends.

---------

The classes continued for hours that seems like forever. Ten is trying to focus but his mind is near giving up. He needs to pass before he sees another wrath from his older brother.

Jaehyun wants to approach Ten but hasn't  given the chance to do so. He's been with Doyoung earlier but he can't help not to think about him. His world rotate to him and only him.  


"Ten." He whispered. "Do you have something to do later?"

"I'm sorry Jaehyun but my hyung  will be here to pick us up." Ten looked at the younger. 

"Really?"  Jaehyun showed a faint smile. 

"Maybe Next time? I'll make time for you." Ten looked at him.

"Thanks." 

After many hours, the classes finally ended. Doyoung already left and Ten can't find him. "Where is he?"

"Who?" Taeyong asked. 

"Doyoung, I didn't even noticed that he already left." Ten carried all of his things but Taeyong got it from him.

"I can carry my own things Taeyong." Ten said in a scary tone. "Give it back to me or else."

"Else what?" Taeyong teased.

"I'll never eat those chocolates you gave me."

Taeyong sighed in defeat. "Fine." He returned all of Ten's things back. He feels glad that Ten's finally back to him. The guilt is still with him and he'll do everything for the Thai boy to experience the love he deserves.

"Taeyong I have to go now." 

"Okay." Taeyong pouted. "But don't be late for our date tomorrow."

"Sure." With that Ten bid farewell to Taeyong. 

--------

Kai's car is already inside the campus. He is standing outside waiting for his own two brothers. 

The Squeling of girls can be heard because of his presence but he didn't give any attention to it. 

After few minutes, Jeno finally arrived and was hugged by his hyung. 
"Yah!" Jeno shouted. "I'm not a kid anymore."

"Sure you are." Kai laughed. "Jeno will always be a baby for me."

Jeno sighed "Whatever hyung."

"Where's Ten?" Kai asked.

"I don't know but I'm sure he's on his way here." 

Ten finally arrived with a shoulder bag with him. The only thing inside is the box of Chocolates Taeyong gave him. 

"Get in." Kai commanded. He is still disappointed with his brother for being irresponsible. 

Ten then entered the car at the back seat while Jeno sitted beside his hyung beside the driver seat. 

"We are heading to the mall." Kai stared to drive.

"Really?!" Jeno shouted in excitement. 
Ten is just being quiet looking outside the window. He's not really in the mood to talk to his brothers. Sometimes he questions himself why do they need to be overprotective over him. It's not that he hates it but it's getting too much. He's already an adult that can take care of himself. 

He saw Doyoung talking to somebody when they reached the school gates but he can't take a good look of the guy he was talking to. 

"Ten." Kai spoke up.

"What?" Ten mumbled.

"I'm going to buy you a new phone so take care of it." Kai uttered.

"Sure. Thanks." Ten said. 'I just want this day to end.' He thought.

-------

Author's Note:

Comment down with what you think about this chapter 💘💘💘 Fighting ~