Chapter 1: Ten

Who Are You? [TaeTen]

 

It was raining hard that time . I can hear loud noises , voices to be exact. I can't barely see anything. All I can see is the crying sky .Everything feels out of place . Why am I laying down on the road? I can't stand up. I feel weak. 

"Hey ,can you hear me?" A tall guy wearing a suit said kneeling down . "Don't worry ,the ambulance will be here soon."

'Huh? Why there's a need for an ambulance?' He thought. Everything seems so blurry. He feel numb and he can't feel his body. 

Many white light above me . I am laying down on a stretcher and I can't open my eyes properly .

"Ten!" A guy said , pushing me with the people wearing a white coat. "Ten, you'll be fine. Hyung is here, ok?" He said as tears fell down on his face. He looked lost and worried. 

"Who's Ten?" 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Present:

"Ten , that's my name right?" he said as he walked straight to his own room and closed the door right behind him. "Argggh, this isn't right !" He shouted feeling frustrated while laying down on his bed."Why can't I still remember a thing?!" He frowned. "That guy!! I'll sgueeze him until he tells me everything he knows to me. How dare he mock me!!."

"And my brothers won't even tell me everything they know about my past, it's frustrating you know. I know they are hiding something and what I mean by something, it's everything!!." he covers his head with a pillow letting the anger filled him.

"And tomorrow will be the first day of school and I just came back from Thailand.What a tiring life." Ten just arrived in Korea 5 hours earlier. He can still feel the bad jet lag that surrounds his body.

"Ten hyung, are you alright?" Jeno asked as he knocked through the door of his hyung's room, feeling worried about his hyung's situation. 

"Uhmm , yes I'm fine, I am just talking to someone on the phone." Ten replied trying to fake call someone when in fact he is just talking to himself.

"Okay then and Ten hyung , Kai hyung told me that you need to prepare your things for tomorrow since he won't be around until Tuesday " Jeno leaned his head on the door, waiting for a reply. "Hyung? You there?"

Ten went to the door and opened it. 
In his surprise , Jeno fell on the floor. "Jeno , are you alright ?!" He shouted looking at him worried . " Don't do that , you know you might get hurt." 

"Sorry hyung " he scratched his head and stood up as if nothing happened. Good thing he wasn't that hurt.

"And tell Kai hyung that he doesn't need to worry about me because I can handle myself." Ten groaned as he entered his room, locking it, leaving Jeno outside. Right now, he just wants to be alone in his own little world.

"Hey , that's rude hyung!" Jeno pouted at the door which the older can't see.

"Just leave me alone Jeno, I need to sleep." He said as he covered himself with a duvet, letting him travel to dreamland.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Next Day:

Ten drived the car to the school with Jeno beside him. "Hey , Ten hyung . This is your first time in this school , want me to tour you and lead you to your classroom ?" Jeno said while looking through his phone , scanning for any messages. 

"No need for you to do that.I'll just ask some students there to tell me where my classroom is". Ten focused his eyes on the the road.

"Okay, Ten hyung .Just call me if you are lost. I know you. The moment I set my eyes off of you, you're gone." Jeno which earned a complain from the older. 

"Yah! That's not true." Ten argued. To tell you the truth, Jeno's statement is 80% true. 

After a while, Ten and Jeno arrived at the school. He then entered the car through the gates and parked his car in the parking lot.
Jeno went out first then Ten. Most of the students looked at them and stared at them amused. Ten can be the center of attraction together with Jeno. They always stand in the crowd. Ten is popular in his school back in Thailand and it is also possible too that he can be popular here in South Korea because of his good looks. Ten smiled at them while Jeno just keep on walking, not minding the people around them. Ten already earned his Fanboys just by smiling. 

"Hey, whose that with Jeno?" A random guy said that seems to be a senior. Most of the students there are talking about him. They can't take their eyes to a new face.

Ten is amazed at the school. It is big and it feels like it'll be a great place for him to experience new things. New life and New Memories that he longed forgotten.

While walking through the hallway, a
guy aproached them and introduced himself. "Uhmmm, hi uhmmm my name is Jaehyun and what's yo-yours?" A handsome guy stuttered. He is so nervous like talking to a principal. 

"Ohh ,Hi. My name is Chittaphon Leechaiyakul but you can call me Ten instead". He said looking at the nervous guy infront of him. "And this is Jeno ,my brother." He grabbed Jeno's forearm to make him closer. Jeno being Jeno, glared at his brother.

"Wow that's a pretty long name. Nice to meet the both of you" He said with a sweet smile.

"I came from Thailand so it's like that ." Ten felt shy all of the sudden. "Sorry about that."

"Ten hyung, I'll go now and you Jae or who ever you may be, don't try hitting on my hyung." Jeno looked at Ten then to Jaehyun . Jeno may be younger but he'll kill anyone who hurt his hyung's heart. 

"Yeah yeah. Just go and and take care." Ten waved his hand to his little brother, watching him as he walks. 

Jeno then went towards his peers and left him and Jaehyun alone. 

"Sorry about that Jaehyun. Jeno and my Kai hyung, my older brother, are always like that whenever I meet new people. There are always overprotective."

"Don't worry about that , at least your brothers are like that ,unlike my older brother" Jaehyun bowed down at what he said.

Ten didn't know how to react with that sudden statement. He felt like he just hurted Jaehyun. He hates it when he hurt other people. Ten is always like that, a caring and loving person that everyone admires.

"Uhmm Sorry about that " Ten felt down about bragging his overprotective brothers. 

"Hey. Stop apologizing already and can I ask what classroom you are in? Are you a 3rd year just like me?" He asked smiling at him. 

Ten grabbed his bag behind him and got a piece of paper inside and showed it to the guy in front of him. "Yes I am also a 3rd year. Here it is, my room and my schedule . Sorry I can't understand all of it because I'm still having a hard time with Korean vocabulary ."

"Don't worry. Let me see that ." He said while scanning through the paper. His eyes widened when he read it. "Ohh my!! We are in the same class! " Jaehyun jumped happily like a kid given by a piece of candy. 

'Cute' Ten thought. "No need to be excited like that." He hitted his shoulders lightly while letting out a chuckle. He just founded a person he can call friend.

Ten and Jaehyun went to their designated classroom .Ten felt lost . He is like a hamster who went to a new environment. 

There they are greeted with the other students. 

"Jaehyun , long time no see." A guy that looks like a bunny said. Ten can't deny it, he really looked like a bunny because of his eyes and his front teeth. 

The bunny's eyes averted from Jaehyun to Ten. "You're with someone. Hi , my name is Doyoung and you are ?"

"I'm Chittaphon Leechaiyakul but you can call me Ten for short." Ten replied showing his bright pearly smile. 

"That's a long long name ." The bunny said in surprise. "But anyway, nice to meet you Ten." 

The bell rang and the teacher entered the classroom with pile of papers on his hands and then putted it on top of his desk.

"Everyone , take your temporary seats for now." The teacher said as he settled himself on his chair. 

Everyone followed the instruction.
Jaehyun on the other hand held Ten's forearm, leading him at the back of the class making him sit beside him near the window. He felt shocked at the sudden action. It happened so fast.

"Everyone , for those who don't know yet my name, It is Mr. Lay, your English teacher for this year ." He introduced himself while writing his name on the board. "Now let's not waste time and I'll go right ahead for the attendance." He scrolled down to his list of students and called them one by one which the students replied by answering "present". "Next is Chitta-phon Leechai-yakul ? Wow that's a long long name."

"Present!" he said making all of them stare at him. It is kind of awkward though. Imagine the whole class stared at you with curiosity. 

"Hi there Mr. Chittaphon.Would you mind introducing yourself in front of the class?" Mr. Lay said smiling and pointing his hands in front. His smile is very welcoming for the new guy.

Ten nodded. He then walked towards infront of the class and faced everyone . He felt nervous, hearing his heartbeat pumping loudly. Here goes now or never. "Hi my name is Chittaphon Leechaiyakul but you can call me Ten for short . I am originally from Thailand but I stayed here since I was 15. I went home for 1 year because of rehab purposes because of an accident that happened to me 2 years ago and I just came back yesterday . I am still having trouble with Korean language so please be nice to me. That's all ,thank you.~" Ten ended it , showing his brightest smile that made the class squeal because of his cuteness. He has this cute accent that everyone seems to adore. He then saw Jaehyun giving him a thumbs up.

"Thank you for that Ten ." Mr. Lay smiled at him.

He then went back to his sit and Mr. Lay continued on calling other students' name. 

"Jaehyun."

"Present" he answered. 

"Taeyong" Mr. Lay called and when he heard no answer at all , he then looked at Jaehyun.

"Jaehyun, where's your older brother?" He asked.

"I don't know . You know Mr. Lay that were not close and we both hated each other." Jaehyun said feeling irritated.

Ten wondered what's the relation between Jaehyun and his older brother. He can't imagine siblings hating each other that much because he didn't experience that with his brothers.

"Okay , then . Next is..." before Mr. Lay can continue . A handsome guy entered the classroom . He looked like a model , a manga character and a prince charming in the movies. He just looked perfect.

"Ohhhh, look whose hereeee. ." The class said in chorus. 

"The School's prince."

---------

HEY Guys hahahahahahaha. I'm a new author so please bear with me XD. This fanfic is also available in wattpad since I'm more active there. I want to share this story to you guys and I hope you'll enjoy . Babye for now hahahahaha ✌ I'll update soon.