Chapter 10: Note

Who Are You? [TaeTen]

Ten's POV:

After the classes ended, I went to my locker to leave my books. As I was walking through the hallway, I saw someone leaning on my locker. It's Lee Taeyong. 

Why is he there!? Ohh My ghaddd! Hey Chittapon Leechaiyakul, why are you nervous anyway?! He is your friend and he is just leaning on your locker. I think that's normal. Is it normal!? Who does that?!

I walked towards him feeling nervous and good thing his eyes are closed. I hesitated if I'm going to wake him up or not. I need to wake him up or else I need to suffer bringing this books at home. Wait,Is he even sleeping?

"Uhmm, Taeyong?" I said as I touched his shoulders lightly. His eyes opened and stared at me intently. My heartbeat became fast. I feel my face  getting redder and redder by the minute. His eyes piercing through me and I can hardly take it.

"Uhmm, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Ten." He smiled at me. That smile of his that he hardly show on anyone else. It's really a killer smile.

"Hi." I said awkwardly. I feel nervous and I can't feel my legs. 

"I'm waiting for you." Taeyong said in a calm tone. That sentence is making me feel so happy. Wait, happy? Are you sick Ten!?

"What for?" I asked. 

"Uhmm, I'm just wondering if you're free on Saturday?" He said scratching the back of his neck looking down.

Is he asking me on a date?! Calm down Ten. He is just asking you if you're free. He just want to ask you a favor okay?

"Yes, I'm free on Saturday." I replied , clenching  my fist to hold my nervousness.

"Really?" He said in a cheerful tone. "I'm just wondering if I can take you out on a date?"

He is really asking me on a date?! Am I dreaming?! I need to control myself. A date is just. Ohh Myyy , what is a date?!

"Sure." I replied holding my breath for his response.

"Let's meet at this place." He gave me a note then ran off. "I'll see you Ten!" He shouted through the hallway. 

I opened it. "How cute Lee Taeyong." I whispered and smiled to myself.

Taeyong's POV:

Ten I've decided. I know I'm being selfish but I can't take the idea of you being with someone else but me. Now that I know that my brother likes you.

After the classes ended, I went straight outside and walked through the hallway. I leaned on his locker to wait for him. I think and think if what I'm doing is really what's best for him.
I closed my eyes and I remembered the hurtful things that I did. It must be fate that we are given a chance to meet again. I hate myself that I feel glad that you forgot those painful memories. This is my chance to change and repent for the things I made.

After few minutes I feel something touched my shoulder. It's gentle. I opened my eyes to see the person I've been waiting for. It's Ten.

"Uhmm, Taeyong?" He said as he touched my shoulders lightly. "Uhmm, what are you doing?" 

"Ten." I smiled at him. He is really cute.

"Hi." He greeted me.

"I'm waiting for you." I said in a calm tone. Okay, that's cheesy Lee Taeyong! Can't you think of better lines to say to Ten?!

"What for?" He asked.

"Uhmm, I'm just wondering if you're free on Saturday?" I said scratching the back of my neck looking down. I finally said it. I feel nervous. I hope he's free though. 

"Yes, I'm free on Saturday." He replied.

"Really?" I said in a cheerful tone. This is my chance. "I'm just wondering if I can take you out on a date?" I hope he'll not reject me. Please Ten, don't do that to me.

"Sure." He replied.

Did I hear it right? Did he said yes?!
"Let's meet at this place." I gave him a note then ran off. "I'll see you Ten!" I shouted through the hallway.

-----

I'm really happy that he said yes. I can't hide my smile on my face. I walked out of the school campus and went to my car. I start the engine and drive it straight to my house.

As I entered through the gate, bunch of maids and butlers greeted me. I really hate it. Why do they have to do that everytime?!

I entered the house and I saw my father in the dining room. I walked passed him but he noticed me.

"Taeyong." He called to me.

"What?" I glared at him.

"Take a sit." He said as he take a sip of  his coffee.

I groaned but did it anyways. I know for sure that he'll just shout at me if I didn't follow his orders. 

He handed me an envelope and I opened it. It is his proposal to me regarding our family business and my education.

"Taeyong, we've been talking about this for the nth time already. I want you to study in the States and continue our family business."

"I want to tell you for the nth time that I'm not leaving. I don't even want to run your business and  I'm not going to leave Jaehyun here alone with you." I glared at him. 

"Lee Taeyong!" He shouted at me.

"Are you going to bark at me like a dog again?" I said as I stood up. "That won't work." 

I leave him alone and went straight to my room, banging the door hard. I lay down on my bed thinking about my life. If I leave, it will only mean that I'm running away. I won't do that ever again.

---------------

Author's Note : 
HI Guys 😂 I'm back . Thank you for the reads , votes and for the comments. 💗 I can't believe that it reached 1K already!!!! OMG!!!! Hahahahahaha .