Chapter 5: Me

Who Are You? [TaeTen]

Ten's POV:

We were asked by Mr. Lay to pick a number that will tell our seating arrangement in the box. I picked 21 while Jaehyun is 20 (right side) and Taeyong is 22(left side). To simplify, I'm between the two of them . We are placed at the back of the classroom near the classroom window. 

I keep on staring at the beautiful face on the left of me. The sunlight showing his perfect features. But why do I feel like I've seen it before. Everything about him does. 'It must be Deja vu.' I thought.

I am sending Taeyong a piece of paper with messages on it from my notebook. I want to have a small chat with him since I'm not really interested in the topic today.

'Taeyong~ You haven't forgotten that you have to treat me right?'

'Yeah sure :)'

'Hihihi I want Ice cream :)'

'Ok Tennie'

'Tennie? That's cute hahahahaha. By the way,are you alright? I think I saw you fighting with your father yesterday.'

'Don't worry ;) I'm fine.'

'Ok, if you say so.'

 

Taeyong's POV:

We were picking a number for the seating arrangement. I hope I can sit next to Ten like the old days. I picked number 22 and It is next to Ten! YES!

I'm glad but why does my brother have to sit next to him too. I frowned.

I approached the seat next to Ten. I greeted him and he greeted back.

As I sitted, I felt something on my elbow and looked at it. It's a piece of folded paper. I opened it only to see Ten's message. How cute.

He keeps on reminding me about that treat. He must be hungry. I think he'll ask for ice cream and I'm right. You haven't change a bit Ten . You're still the same person that I've met. I still Love you Ten. 

He wrote a message regarding my dad. He saw it . But why is he worried about me? I'm confused by his actions. 

'Ten' I wrote on the paper.

'Hmm?'

'Can you meet me at the rooftop later?'

'Sure, but why there?'

'Just go there. I'll tell you something'

'Okiee'

I'm going to tell him how I feel. I want to reclaim him and never let go of him again.

-------------------

The classes ended for lunch time. I went to the rooftop fast without notice. I waited there for 5 minutes until I heard the door opened.

I turned to see who it was. It's my Ten. Glad you came.

"Hi Taeyong" he waved at me, slowly approaching me. Ten explored his eyes to the new place. 

"Hey" I gestured him to come closer. He went beside me and we both looked at the view right in front of us, leaning our hands on the railings.

"So what do you want to tell me?" He said confused. 

"I just want to know you better." Me again with the lame excuses. But it's true, I want to know the Ten I missed for years. I want to know if his been well without me. If he's already okay.

"Ohh right, you're not there when I introduced myself." Ten smiled.  "Ehem ehem. I'm Chittaphon Leechaiyakul a.k.a Ten and I'm from Thailand as you know. I just came here the day before from Thailand because I have to take my rehab."

"Huh?What happened to you?!" Rehab? That's what he said right? "Why do you need a rehab?" I'm concerned at that word.

"I faced a tragic car accident before about 2 years ago. My body was found on the pedestrian lane on a rainy day because of a hit and run." Ten suddenly became gloomy. " I been in coma for 6 months and when I woke up , I remember nothing."

What? Accident? Tears came out from my eyes at what he said. I blame myself for the accident and I hate myself that I wasn't even there to protect him.

I didn't even had the chance to save him or check on him. While Ten were suffering like that, I didn't even have a clue about it. I'm so useless.

"Hey Taeyong! Why are you crying!?" Ten panicked at my current state. 

I hugged him tightly, holding on to him like he'll be gone any moment now. 

"Hey stop crying!"

"I'm sorry . I'm really really sorry." I sobbed. Holding him more tightly as if it's my only world, feeling his warmth in my embrace.

Ten replied with a soft laugh. "It's alright. You don't have to sympathize like that." Ten patted my back and Rubbed it up and down.

----------------------

They went to the cafeteria when Taeyong stopped crying. You can still see visible redness left behind in his eyes.

As they walked, most students whispered and murmured about them. Two hot guys walking together, it's obvious that people will talk about them.

"Hey, who's that with Taeyong?!" Taeyong's fangirls rolled their eyes. 

"Why is Taeyong with Ten?!" Ten's Fanboys cracked their knuckles. 

"Taeten Sailing!." Their supportive fans.

They went to an empty table in the corner to avoid attention. Ten patted his back to bring comfort to the older guy. "I'll order food for the both of us." Ten said as he stood up but Taeyong stopped him, holding his wrist.

"No, I'll do it. Just sit here and wait" Taeyong demanded. Ten has no choice but to agree with him.

Taeyong left him alone as he approached the counter. Many thoughts lingering in his mind.
'I didn't know any of these. I thought he was just lying because I hurted him. I really hate myself.' He thought.

Taeyong came back carrying both of their meals and an ice cream for Ten.

"Yey!The ice cream is here." Ten clapped his hands in joy.

"Hey what about me? I'm here." Taeyong pouted.

"Okay Mr. Lee. Hi there ,welcome back.. " Ten with his sarcastic tone and his poker face.

Taeyong just laughed at the cute sight.

They ate their food and talked endless chats. They became comfortable with each other. Ten being talkative, opened a topic about what happened earlier.

"Hey Taeyong. I didn't know you're such a crybaby." Ten laughed at the sight in front of him. He really didn't expect him to cry like that. Not expecting it from the school's prince whose known for being cold. "Don't worry. I won't tell anyone." 

"Yah! I'm just concerned about you, you know that?!" Taeyong's shouted that made many people looked at them and their reactions are priceless. Ten is shocked at the sudden outburst of Taeyong that the students in the cafeteria began talking about them.

"Ohhhhh, the prince is inlove with someone~"

"Taeyong's mine!"

"No he's mine!"

"Hey shut up! You can take Taeyong but Ten's mine!."

"How dare you! He's mine!"

"TaeTen Sailing!"

"Yah!!" 

The cafeteria argued the two of them. It's like they aren't even there in the first place.

"Taeyong, I'm not comfortable here. Let's leave." Ten suggested.

"Okay okay." Taeyong dragged Ten outside, holding his hands securely . Ten blushed and didn't know what to do as he observed endless stares on their direction.

"Hey Taeyong? You don't have to hold my hand." Ten said awkwardly.

"It's okay." Taeyong brought Ten to a nearby park at the back of the campus and they sitted on a bench still holding each other hands.

Taeyong looked at the younger with longing. 'Ten I'm sorry for everything I've done to you. I don't even know how to apologize when you can't even remember a thing. I don't even know if staying here with you like this is good for you. I just want to be with you and won't let anything harm you.' He thought to himself.

"Taeyong. I'm sorry if I said that you're a crybaby. I just didn't think that you'll be this softhearted. Just by looking at you, you have a cold impression but deep inside you're not. I mean that." Ten looked at him showing a smile. 

Instead of bringing comfort to the older, it made him feel guilt. Guilt that he didn't deserve to sit next to an innocent guy who only knows how to love and care for someone.

"Ten, you don't know what you're talking about. You don't know anything." Taeyong's mood changed suddenly. He then removed his hand from Ten's hand, letting him go. "I'm sorry for acting like this."

He walked away, leaving Ten sitting alone on the bench. 'You never changed, not even once. I'm afraid that I'll hurt you once again. I think that I need to stay away from you because if not, I won't be able to let go of you.'

"Taeyong!" Ten shouted from afar. 

Taeyong ignored the voice calling out yo him. The voice he miss. 

He went to the rooftop to think. Thinking about the past that he did. 'Ten's the reason why I'm living. He changed me from the ugly being I was before. He made me learn to love and care about people. But what did I do in return. I did one thing, I hurted him.'

Author's Note

 

HEY Guys😃 Been busy these past few Days hahahahaha.

Thank you for the great comments from you guys . Love you~ Sorry if it's boring for you but I'll do my best hahahahahaha. Thank you for the 500 plus reads. 💗💗

Taeten for the win!!!!!

Jaeten for the win!!!!!

Anyway I love both 💗