Chapter 3: You

Who Are You? [TaeTen]

It is a great sunny day but not for Lee Taeyong. "Uhmm Mr. Taeyong . Wake up already so you won't be late for school." A maid said as she knocked to Taeyong's room.

"Yeah yeah!" He shouted still covering himself with the pillow. He really hates morning .

As the the process repeated again and again, Taeyong chooses to wake up instead of hearing another dozen of knocks through his door. He then went to the bathroom to wash himself.  He took off his shirt and everything to take a shower. As he was taking a bath , he feel heavy. His heart still aches remembering the things that happened in the past. "Tsk , I hate this feeling."

Taeyong went out to put his school uniform and went down carrying his bag. He was greeted by his father sitting on the dining table with his brother Jaehyun eating breakfast. 
"Sit down."

"No thanks." He continued on walking through the exit door. 

"LEE TAEYONG! SIT THIS INSTANT!" He shouted as if it was a command. Anger is evident on his father's face.

Taeyong grunted in annoyance . He has no choice but to listen because if not, it might cause a bigger problem.

Everyone is silent in eating their food and it is like they are eating in a cemetery. All are dead.

  Jaehyun started to speak but it's not like sharing  stories that other families want to talk about. Instead, it's just him asking to leave. "Dad, I'll go now first." He stood up, ignoring his older brother.

As the two of them are alone, his Dad began to talk to him. "Until when are you going to act like that? Move on Lee Taeyong. It isn't good for your studies and for your health." 

Taeyong looked at him seriously.
"Since when did you start worrying about me?" He replied with a cold laugh.
"Just worry about your favorite son,  J-a-e-h-y-u-n?" He then stood up and left his father all alone.

His father didn't argue back, soon giving up talking to his eldest son.

Taeyong went to his black car at the back of their house. He opened the front door, inserted the key and started the he engine. 

As he was driving he saw a cafe. He thought that he needed some coffee because he didn't  have enough sleep last night so he stopped by at the drive thru. The line is long and he is pretty sure he is late but he didn't even bother to care.

He ordered a coffee and a doughnut. The no. 1 thing he always get. 

He then drove to school, entered through the gates and parked his car at the parking lot. 

He didn't go out so he could finish his food and observed the students walking and passing by. 

As he stepped out, all eyes on him a.k.a. the prince. He ignored them and went to the school hallways. It's irritating for him. 

Squeling and shouting of girls can be heard. As he finds his classroom, he heard Mr. Lay already checking for attendance.  Good thing he was there when his name was called. He entered and everyone was so loud at his appearance. 

"Ohh Look whose here. None other than the famous Lee Taeyong. And Why are you late at the first day of school?" Mr. Lay said to him.

"I went somewhere important." He replied with a lame excuse. The truth is that he just wanted to finish his food. He doesn't care if his late anyways.

"Just sit down at the empty chair at the back"

Taeyong nodded and walked at said chair at the back. He stopped walking when he saw a familiar figure near the window. 'Am I seeing things?' he thought. He keeps on staring at him but someone interrupted him none other than his annoying brother. 

"What's your problem" Jaehyun asked.

"Mind your own business." He replied back. He then continued on his tracks still looking at the familiar boy. 'I'm sure that's Ten. I can't be mistaken.'

He waited for the classes to end for lunch time. The bell rang and he followed the Thai boy as he saw him rushing outside. 

He saw him talking to Jaehyun and he felt jealous. The conversation ended between the two and he was worried what might happened to Ten. He doesn't look alright. He slowly followed him without being noticed. He wants to help him but he chose to keep a distance.

He enetered the comfort room and he saw the Thai boy drinking his medicine. He is stayed there looking at the Thai boy who is staring at his reflection. He saw him wiped his wet face and approached him.

"Hey" He called out.

"Uhmmm hi there." Ten looks surprised and nervous. "I must go now, Jaehyun must be waiting for me". The Thai boy said pointing his fingers to the exit door.

'I can't let go of him this time. I'll never let that thing happen ever again.' Without any second thought , he held Ten's arm and turned him around. He locked him at the wall and kissed him. He misses this pink and soft lips.

He was pushed back and was slapped. The Thai boy shouted and Taeyong felt hurt. He was hurt at the fact that Ten can lie about not knowing him. He felt his heart being shattered.

At the cafeteria:

Taeyong went to go to the cafeteria with his two friends Mark and Johnny. Everyone was loud at his appearance and he hated it. He hated those people who like him just because of his looks. It's sickening.

"Taeyong , where have you been earlier? We've been looking for you." Mark asked.

"Taking care of some business."

"What kind of business?" Johnny said teasingly while showing a smirk.

Taeyong ignored Johnny but instead saw Ten staring at him. He can feel the Thai boy shooting holes through his head. He pretended he didn't notice him as he continued on his tracks.

Taeyong with his friends ate their food far away from the table of Ten and Jaehyun. 

"Yah!!! You've been spacing out lately." Mark half shouted , waving his hand in front of Taeyong's face.

"You're looking at that Thai boy aren't you?" Johnny said. "My classmates are talking about a cute Thai transfer student earlier and I've heard his name is pretty long but he has a nickname which is Ten."

"I know him." Taeyong said still looking at the Thai boy.

Mark and Johnny looked at each other feeling curious of what is Taeyong's relationship with that boy.

"Is he you're rival or something?" Mark said cracking his knuckles. "We and Johnny can destroy him for you. He looks weak and I miss punching someone." 

Taeyong shifted his eyes to Johnny then Mark. "DONT EVER LAY A FINGER ON HIM OR ELSE ." He looked at them with a scary look. 

Mark and Johnny felt scared at the threat. "Yes we won't do that." Johnny said letting out a chuckle to change the atmosphere.  "Mark here is just joking, right Mark?"

"I'M ING SERIOUS." Taeyong said in an angry voice. 

                       ---------------------

In the Library:

Taeyong is looking for books for his research work that their Science teacher gave . He went to one bookshelf to another looking for answers. As he was walking , he bumped into someone soft. He looked at him surprised.

"I'm sorry"

"It's okay." He replied with a smile knowing who it was.

Ten looked at him and he somehow looks like a angry cat. 'How cute' Taeyong thought. 

"YOU!" Ten half shouted since they are in the library. "Hey I know you're a prince charming here but what the hell was that earlier?!" He speaks as he push Taeyong with his index finger."Don't you know that's my first kiss ?!" 

Taeyong's eyes widened  at the sudden outburst . He can't do anything but to step back.

"Are you joking or something?" Taeyong is confused at the statement of the boy in front of him. He is sure that they've kiss before and that's their first kiss. 'Is he pretending to not know me?' 'Is he forgetting the fact that we've kissed before?'

"What do you think of me, a that kisses anyone that I see around me?!" He looked at Taeyong with annoyance. 

"No, it's not that but I thought.." Before he can continue, he was interrupted by Ten.

"Can't I even earn an apology?!" He said with a teary eye .

"I'm very very sorry." Taeyong holded the younger's shoulders, pleading to forgive him.  "I thought you're someone I know and I'll do anything just for you to forgive me." He played with the game Ten was playing about not remembering him and their first kiss.

"Argh, I really hate you for doing that!"He continued .

"I'm really really sorry."

Ten heaved a sigh.  "Anyway, you look sincere and it's no use if I'm going to hate you the whole semester.  Just treat me later as an apology. I hate myself for forgiving you early ,you know that ?!. " 

"Yes, I understand." Taeyong smirked enjoying the angry and cute Ten.

Ten pouted while crossing his arms. "I'm Chittapon  Leechaiyakul by the way but you can call me Ten." He offered his hand for him to shake. 

Taeyong gladly accepted it, feeling lost of what is happening. "And I'm Lee Taeyong. Nice to meet you." He smiled. 'Ten sure is a great actor' he thought.

Ten and Taeyong sat on the same table in front of each other,  both  reading a book. Ten got bored and talked to him. "Taeyong , talk to me~" he said playfully.

"What is it?" Taeyong looked at him.

"Since I'm new here, can I be your friend?" He asked acting cute. " I already made friends with Jaehyun and his friends." counting his fingers like a kid learning math.  "Let's just forget what happened since you've apologized. 

"Sure, why not?." Taeyong felt like he was forgiven because he is the one who hurted Ten the most.

         

Author's Note

 

HI guys 😂 Thank you for 300 plus reads. I'll try my best for this fanfic. Thank you for the great comments, I appreciate that. 💘 but I don't know if you'll like this Chapter XD . Babye for now 😃 Vote for  Taeten or Jaeten??? 😂