Chapter 16: Pleasure

Who Are You? [TaeTen]

Ten's POV :

Jaehyun left me already. I asked him to take care of my phone. How I wish he can burn it but that's too much.

I am still staying at the playground , sitting on the swing. Many thoughts are confusing me. I can't help myself not to think that I've done something wrong from my past. I'm I that bad that people want me to disappear so bad? Is it all my fault and I'm only thinking that I'm the victim here?

Tears fell again right from my eyes. "Ohh My. I'm crying again." I chuckled to stop myself. "Ten Chittapon Leechaiyakul. " I called my name. "If you remember, will everything be the same?"

The sky became cloudy. It feels like the weather itself is sympathizing with how I feel. Please Stop. I'm feeling depressed again. How bad I want to pierce my ears right now but I know better not to do that. Kai hyung will kill me for sure . 

I can't face my classmates yet. I'm not yet in the right state to handle my emotions right now. I'm afraid that I'll cry out of nowhere and they'll avert their attention to me. 

"Okay, forget it. Past is Past! I won't let that little thing threaten me." I stood up and walked around the campus.

My feet took me to the school dance room only to see that it's empty and unlocked.  I therefore entered and looked around it. I've scanned my fingers to find the switch and turned it on.

I'm amazed at the view. The room is vast with a wooden and shiny floor. The big mirror is in contrast with the transparent window. 

I've closed the door right behind me and settled myself in the middle. I found an Ipod in the far corner and went close to it. "Why would someone leave their Ipod here?" I played it only to realize it is connected to the sound system. The music played different remixes and I thought that it may be the best way to forget the things in my mind right now.

I've danced at the different music, not minding the uniform I was wearing. It's uncomfortable but it didn't bother me that much. 

Sweat drips off my body. How I miss dancing so hard like this. Every beat that makes my body move into rhythm. The energy that is being released in my body and soul. I'm forcing all my feelings out in dancing. 

I'm so preoccupied that I haven't noticed how long I've been here.  "Uhmm What are you doing here?" Someone spoke up right behind me.

I stopped and looked back. "I'm sorry." I bowed down, sweat dripping of my face. I keep on  panting to catch my breath. "I just saw that nobody was here earlier and I taught that I can borrow the room even for a while." The loud music is being heard around the room. "Im sorry if I've touch your things. I just want to borrow it , that's all. I'm really sorry , I won't do this ever again." I apologized again and again, feeling ashamed of myself. 

I looked at the wall clock, right above the door. It says 7:00 pm. Now I'm really grounded for sure ,by the time I get home. 

"No need for apologies, Ten." She said smiling. "I'm Lalisa Manoban.   Lisa for short."

"Uhmm How do you know my name?" I asked in confusion. "I'm sure this is the first time we've met, isnt it?"

"What's wrong with you all of the sudden?" She chuckled. "Stop joking like that. It hurts you know."

"I'm sorry but I don't really remember you." I've stepped back as she approached me. 

"Really? Are you sure?" She looked sad at what I said. "Yah! How can you forget about me?!"

"I've face an accident before and after that, I can't remember anything anymore. I'm sorry if I can't remember you." I said honestly, stepping back again.

"What?! How can this-" Lisa sighed to calm herself. "That's okay as long as you are fine now."

I just hummed in response. The door in front of me opened revealing Taeyong's face. "Ten! Where have you been?!" He shouted at me that made me jumped in surprise.

"I'm -" Before I can continue, he went to me and hugged me tightly. It's a bit uncomfortable  for me at this state. I'm all sweaty but Taeyong doesn't mind.

Lisa looked shocked. "Taeyong and Ten? You are together? But I thought you-" 

Taeyong removed his hold from me. He then glared at her that made her stopped. It's as if he told her to shut up and mind her own business .

"Ten, wait outside." Taeyong said to me seriously. I didn't bother to question him because I'm too tired.

I've waited outside but I can't help myself not to be jealous. What do they need to talk about? Why bother make me wait outside?!

Their talking lasted for 5 minutes and Taeyong finally went out. He looked at me from head to toe, scanning me thoroughly . I can't myself not to feel embarrassed at his glares.  

"What did you two talked about?" I deadpanned.

"Nothing that you need to be concerned about." Taeyong said raising his eyebrow that tells me that he needs an explanation of my sudden disappearance.

"Okay." I said avoiding his stares. I won't be tell him a single thing though.

He sighed. "You're a mess." He took a T-shirt from his shoulder bag and handed it to me. "Change into that."

"I'm fine Taeyong, I can just change when I get home." I gave his T-shirt back to his hand.

"Are you crazy? You want to get a cold?!" He stared at me intently.

"Uhmm but-"

"No more buts and just follow my orders." He then shove his T-shirt back to my palm. 

"Okay Grandpa!!!" I groaned.

"Yah! You little Chittaphon!" Taeyong grunted.

-------

I'm at the small changing room which can fit only 2 to 3 persons inside. It is convenient knowing that you can change comfortably without any person looking at your body. But to tell you the truth, I feel safer knowing that Taeyong is guarding outside. He insisted on doing it on his own. He is as if  watching every student that passes by. I can't deny that I feel touched at what he is doing for me. 

I knocked at the door because Taeyong is currently leaning on it. He then removed himself and let me outside. 

He smiled at me. I blushed at that. Why all of the sudden?! You are annoyed earlier and you are smiling now?! What are you doing to me, Lee Taeyong?! You're illegal!!

"Feeling comfortable now?" Taeyong said to me.

I nodded. "Thanks."

"No problem."

We walked to the hallway in silence. I really want to talk to him but he fasten his track and went to a nearby vending machine. 

He throws a bottle of water for me to catch. I nearly stumble and trip myself because of that. "Lee Taeyong! You bastard!"

"Just drink. You are sweating so much earlier and I know that you are pretty exhausted." Taeyong took a can for himself. 

I looked at the bottle of water and drank it so fast. I sighed in relief. "Thanks."

"How can you survive dancing without water? You've stayed there for hours right?" 

I nodded. "Actually there are bottles of water in the corner of the room. When I looked at it, it's untouched so I drank one of it. Don't worry, I left money  enough to buy 5 more water bottles and a note that says I drank your water, Sorry . I'm thirsty and I don't want to go outside. ;) From 10" 

"And you're really proud of it? What if that water is contaminated?!" Taeyong shouted in annoyance.

"I'm sorry." I rolled my eyes. 

You can really tell that it is already night time  just by looking at the end of the hallway and the small windows. Few students came in for night classes so we aren't totally alone in the hallway.  But most of them disappeared already as they attended their assigned rooms.

We sat on the bench beside the vending machine. He is sitting at my right side, leaning his back comfortably.

I looked at him and he is currently drinking coffee in a can. It looks like a strong caffeine. "Taeyong, stop drinking coffee that's too strong. You are still young. "

He looked at me confused. "You mean this one. Nah, I can handle it. " He assured me. 

I grabbed the can from his hand ,nearly spilling it, and drank a small amout. I blushed as I realized what I did. That was an indirect kiss but that's not my point right now.

His eyes widened in surprise with his hand opened ,reaching for the can. 

"Would you stop me if I drink a strong coffee but I'll say that it's nothing because I can handle it? Even though you know that it's bad for me?" 

He finally spoke up after a few seconds. "Yes , I'll stop you." He mumbled."Now give it to me." He reached for the can but I'm fast enough to avoid it.

"No! You'll drink it again!" I shouted.

He smiled at me. "You are concerned about me?" He asked.

"What all of the sudden?!" I blushed. "Of course I'm concerned!"

He then leaned in and kissed me as he grabbed the can from my left hand. His lips taste like coffee and I really like it. Taeyong, you are the coffee that's too strong and bad for me. 

I closed my eyes not knowing what to do and he does the same. He explores his lips into mine. That feeling of his hot temperature that travels into you and the warmth of his hand that cups the side of your face.

After a minute, he then removed his lips from mine. It feels so short and I wanted it to lasts longer. Good thing no one saw that.

"I'm sorry. I'm just tired of your talking that's all." Taeyong averted his eyes from me. 

I just nodded and felt lonely. What is that for? Is it only for your satisfaction without any meaning behind it? There so many questions that I want to ask him but I can't tell him a single word. 

"I'm sorry too. For kissing you back. It's a big mistake."

To be continued