Chater 12: Crush

Who Are You? [TaeTen]

The bell rang for lunch time. Everyone went out carrying their bags and books, chatting to one another. Noise left the room little by little.

Ten stayed there looking at the classroom window. The sun is smiling from the sky. He is deep in his thoughts but the idea of a good weather calms him down.

"Ten." Taeyong, Doyoung and Jaehyun said at the same time standing in front of him. They stared at one another in confusion. 

Doyoung stand in the middle and looked down when the two glared at each other. An unappealing  atmosphere is present between the two.

Ten came back to his senses and looked at the three. "What's going on?" He is surprised to what is happening. 

"Uhmm, I want to talk to you." The bunny said not minding the two guys beside him. 

"I want to eat with you." Taeyong and Jaehyun said at the sime time.

"Why are you copying me?!" Jaehyun frowned.

"Look who's talking." Taeyong replied, glaring at his brother.

"Yah! Stop it!" Ten shouted in crossed arms still sitted on his chair. "First of all, I'm not your toy that you can bring anywhere you want to go."

"But-" Jaehyun was interrupted.

"And I already made an appointment  with Taeyong over here so Please take care of Doyoung for me~" Ten stood up and grabbed the wrist of Taeyong. He winked at the bunny while the other is cursing him with words.

Ten and Taeyong exited the room. Too late for Ten to realize that he is still holding Taeyong's wrist and then let it go. "I'm sorry." He blushed. "I didn't meant to."

"Don't worry about it." Taeyong smiled at the younger. "I don't mind." He then grab the hand of Ten and intertwined their fingers.

Ten is like a tomato. His heart is beating fast at the skinship that is happening. He can feel the heat in his hand and it is affecting him so much that it drives him insane. 

"You don't have to." Ten mumbled.

"But I want to." Taeyong replied in a low tone that sends shivers in Ten's spine.

They walked in silence as Taeyong lead the way while Ten is looking down feeling shy. Endless stares are on them but he didn't care. What he cares more right now is how to get out of this situation before it's too late.

----------

They reached the cafeteria and Ten remove his hand from Taeyong's hold. He remembered that they are meeting his friends so better show a good first impression. It might look like they are dating if they saw them like that.

"Taeyong!" A guy shouted from afar at the corner near the glass window. He is with a younger boy who is smiling widely.

They approached the two and went to take a sit. Ten feels so small at Taeyong's friends. He is the smallest among them all. 

"Uhmm my name is Chittaphon  Leechaiyakul but call me Ten for short. Nice to meet you both." Ten smiled widely that made the two blushed. No one can resist the beauty of Ten that can make everyone bewitched. 

"My name is Mark. I'm a 1st year." He then held Ten's hand that made the older surprised. Taeyong on the other hand wants to punch his friend.

"And I'm Johnny." Johnny said holding the other free hand of Ten. 

"Would you guys stop it." Taeyong glared at the two. 

Mark and Johnny let go of Ten's hands at the same time. Scared of what Taeyong might do to them.

"So Ten, what do you want for lunch. I'll treat you." Johnny said smiling widely. It's obvious that he has a crush on Ten.

"You don't have to." Ten chuckled at the offer. 

"I insist." Johnny replied.

"Stop It. " Taeyong is on the edge of his patience.  He is regretting that he even introduced his friends to Ten. "I'll be the one who'll treat him."

Ten is really lost and don't know what is happening. "Uhmm do you want me to treat you guys?"

"No!" The three of them said in chorus.

"You are our guest so we will be the one to treat you." Mark said smiling.

Ten laughed that made the three paused. "I didn't know Taeyong would have this kind of nice friends." 

"You think we're nice?" Mark asked with an innocent face. It's the first time he heard that. Usually everyone will be telling them that they are up to no good. 

Ten nodded. He is really happy to have a nice company. "You guys are so funny that my stomach hurts right now." He continued. "You are like triplets."

"Thank you." Johnny said. 

"What for?" Ten asked confused still laughing. 

"For telling us that we're nice. You are the first one to tell us that." Johnny said shyly. His hair covering half of his face.

"Really?" Ten isn't sure what not to like about these boys. They are fun to be with and it's untrue what others say about them. "Don't mind what others say, I like you guys." 

"That's it, we'll treat you!" Mark exaggerated. 

"Uhmm You don't-" Ten was interrupted.

"Please let us do this one thing?" Johnny begged. "Pleaseee~"

Taeyong sighed. "Let them treat you. They won't stop until they do." 

Ten sighed. "Fine but I'll treat you both next time." 

"But-" Mark said.

"No buts." 

The two looked at each other then to Ten. They feel defeated. "Okay." Mark uttered.

Mark and Johnny left the table that leave Ten and Taeyong alone. They are quiet and waiting for each other to speak first. Taeyong asked Johnny to buy a meal for him and promised to pay it later. That's why they are in a awkward situation right now.

Taeyong got the courage and speak first. "Ten so how's school?" 

Ten cringed at Taeyong. "Are you my Father or something?" He chuckled as Taeyong face palmed. "Why asked about school?"

"I'm sorry, I can't think of any topic to talk about." Taeyong blushed but Ten missed it.

"How about talking about your crush?" Ten blushed at what he said. He isn't sure why he asked that but he feels the need to. 

"Crush?" Taeyong was surprised at the statement. 'Why all of the sudden?' He thought.

"Yes, do you have one?" Ten looking everywhere just to avoid the stare Taeyong is giving to him.

"I do have one." Taeyong said. Somehow that statement hurts Ten but he is acting like nothing happened. Better not show your real emotions in front of your crush.

"Really? May I know who that is?" Ten is desperate. He doesn't know why he is acting like this. His body is acting on its own.

"You'll know soon." Taeyong looked up at the ceiling with his hands at the back of his head. It showed a better view of his jawline and Adams apple  that's really captivating for Ten.

Ten showed a faint smile. "I also have one. A crush I mean." He continued. "But I don't know if that person likes me. That person is making my heart confused everytime he is around. Do you feel the same with the person you're in love with?"

Taeyong nodded. "You, who you like is a he?" He knew that it might be him that Ten likes but he isn't 100 percent sure about that. Ten's been around with a lot of people lately and it's possible that someone already stole his heart before he can even take a hold on it.

"I prefer guys than girls." Ten said. "One time a girl asked me out to the point that she is stalking me. That's really scary~"

"Really?" Taeyong said. 'Whose that girl? I'll drown her!' He thought.

Ten nodded acting cute all of the sudden. 

"I'm a biual. I've dated 3 girls and 2 boys." Taeyong said. "But there's one among those 5 that I felt that I'm really in love . It's all my fault that I've hurted him so much. That person disappeared and I've searched everywhere for him, nowhere to be found. " 

"If you found him, what will you do?"  Ten's happy expression turned into a gloomy one. It hurts hearing your crush talking about a person he likes. You felt like crying but you want to hide it. You don't know what to do but to act like everything is okay.

"I'll never let him go again." Taeyong looked at Ten whose face is down. He wants to tell the younger that it is him that he is talking about.  He wants to tell the truth but he can't . 

"Then don't. Don't hesitate to hold on to him. Grab him back to you and show him how much you love him because that's what I'll do." Ten smiled but behind that smile hides a shattered heart.

"Ten, whoever is in your heart, I'm sure that he'll love you back. It's not really hard to like you." Taeyong said looking directly at Ten's eyes.

"I hope so." Ten smiled.

-------------

Author's Note  :

So my mind is betraying me right now . I can't think of anything good  to write but I did my best  . Thank you for the reads , votes and comments. :)

Note: Taeten. Place them together againn. It's been so long since they've been together.

Babye~