Chapter 8: Bunny

Who Are You? [TaeTen]

It is time for Physical Education. Everyone is in their white T shirt and Jogging Pants. They are in the gym with their P.E. teacher, Mr. Minho. He divided the class into two, meaning one will play volleyball and the other will play basketball. Ten and Doyoung are on the volleyball while Taeyong and Jaehyun on the Basketball.

Ten played with Doyoung together with their other classmates. They are on the same team meaning their other classmates are their competitors/oponent.

"Hey Ten, not a sports person are you?" Doyoung asked beside him focused on the ball.

"Actually I am but I'm not in the mood." Ten replied .

"Ten , can I ask a favor?" Doyoung asked.

"Sure what is it ?"

"Uhmm I'm been wondering if you can help me with Jaehyun?" Doyoung blushed.

"What about him?" Ten asked confused.

"Uhmm I've been liking him since the day I first saw him." Doyoung scratching the back of his neck feeling embarrassed of what he said.

"Kyaaaaaaa~" Ten squeling that can be heard from the whole gymnasium. Everyone paused because of him but Ten didnt care. His focus is only on the bunny . "O my ghad! You like him?" Ten whispered making the ball land on his face.

He landed with his back facing the floor. "OMG! Ten are you alright?!" Doyoung asked concerned.

"I'm sorry Ten! I didn't mean to!" A girl from the other side of the net.

"Tennie!"

"Bring him to the clinic!"

"OMYYYYY!"

"TEN!"

"Yah! Don't Panic! I'm alright. It only hitted my forehead." Ten rubbing his forehead that has a red mark . He smiled and looked at Doyoung . He isn't done yet in teasing the bunny.

Doyoung helped him to stand up and Mr. Minho asked the two to take a break. They sat on the corner.

"I can't stop squeling!" Ten fangirling at the moment.

"Yah! Stop it!" Doyoung blushed.

"Did you already told him about this?" Ten asked.

"No,not yet."

Ten sighed. "Don't worry, I'll do my best to help you. I'll be your best friend from now on."

"Why go that far?" Doyoung asked shyly. Doyoung isn't really a friendly guy. That's why he felt inlove with Jaehyun since he is the first one who approached him and make friends with him.

"Yah! Don't ask why I'll go that far! You seem nice and I like that." Ten smiled at the bunny ."So do you want to be my bestfriend?"

"Sure. It feels great to be called your bestfriend." Doyoung smiled back.

"But don't expect me to be nice. I'll tease you until you drop." Ten laughed.

"Yah!!"

"Hahahahaha You'll be Tom and I'll be Jerry. We will be called the Tom and Jerry!" Ten laughed harder earning a hit on the shoulders by the bunny. "But that won't make sense since you look like a bunny! Hahahahaha"

"Ten since you're my bestfriend now, I'll tease you the way you tease me." Doyoung glared at him but Ten only laughed.

"Let's see if you can defeat the so called sassy Ten." Ten said in a joking manner.

----------------

Meanwhile on the the other side of the court is different. Taeyong and Jaehyun are on different teams of basketball. Their other classmates stopped playing just to watch the two guys as the tension is rising.

Ten and Doyoung felt curious and later joined the crowd. Taeyong and Jaehyun are exchanging scores. Cheers can be heard for the two. It is like the focus are only on them not with the other players.

"Go Taeyong~!" A girl cheering for Taeyong .

"Jaehyun ,Fighting!!!" A girl cheering for Jaehyun.

"Taeyong will win for sure!"

"No Jaehyun will!!"

Ten looked at Doyoung with a smirk on his face. "Yah Ten! Why are you looking at me like that?!" Doyoung half shouted with a blushed face.

"Mind to cheer for Jae~?" Ten teased pushing Doyoung back and fourth.

"No." He looked down.

"Let's make a deal. I'll cheer for Taeyong and you'll cheer for Jaehyun. In that way, it'll be fair." Ten suggested.

Doyoung looked at him and nodded. Ten cheered as loud as he could that made the bunny surprised.

"Yahhhh!! LEE TAEYONGGG~ BETTER WIN THIS GAME OR ELSE YOU'RE DEAD MEAT TO ME!~". Taeyong looked at Ten and smiled.

Their other classmates are jealous since he only recognized the cheer of Ten. On the other hand, Jaehyun felt irritated. 'Why is he cheering for him and not me?' He thought .

"Now it's your turn." Ten looked at the red face of Doyoung.

"I can't."

"Sure you can. Remember that we made a deal right? I made my part, do yours?." Ten encouraged the other and he nodded.

He took a deep breath before letting out a cheer. "JAEHYUN!!!!! DON'T LISTEN TO TEN!!! DEFEAT THAT SO CALLED PRINCE EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT!!!! SHOW HIM WHO'S THE KING!!!!" Doyoung cheered louder than Ten.

Ten is taken aback and shocked. Doyoung on the other hand is blushing really hard when Jaehyun showed him a faint smile.

Their other classmates are jealous of them since Taeyong and Jaehyun only showed appreciation to their cheers.

"Oh Myyy!Where did you get those Vocal chords??! I didn't know you had it in you!" Ten is really stunned. He can't believe that this bunny can shout so much.

"Gosh. I want to die right now." He covered his face still blushing. Ten patted his back saying he did his best.

The game ended only to show that it's a tie. It's already time so they have no choice but to continue the game next week. Everyone has different opinion about the game. Others are expecting to see the tie breaker.

-----------------

Everyone beside Ten went to the changing room to change into their regular uniforms. Doyoung asked him to come with him but he said no. He is used to change his clothes when no one is around. He feel uncomfortable changing his clothes in front of others since he feel that all of them are staring at him.

It was when he was still in Thailand. After their PE, he went to change his clothes with other guys. He observed that many of them are smirking at him and he felt disgusted. Some even went near him to touch his shirtless body, hugging him and such and he hates it. Good thing his shirt is the only thing removed at that time and not his pants. Since then he wait for others to finish before he can change his clothes.

He went to the changing room when he observed that his classmates are out. He went inside and he saw lockers and such. He went to get his clothes but he was shocked at what he saw.

He isn't alone in there, that's for sure. Taeyong is there, shirtless. 'His sweating body with his defined abs is right in front of me!' Ten thought covering his eyes .

"Omyyy Ghad. I'm sorry." He blushed and looked away. "I'll just go out."

Before he can walk out , he was cornered by the prince. Ten's back is leaning on the lockers while Taeyong's arms is caging him. Heat is the only thing present in that atmosphere .

"Ten. What was that earlier?" Taeyong asked as he look at Ten intently.

"Uhmm, what are you talking about?" Ten said with trouble in his breathing still not looking at Taeyong's eyes.

Taeyong pulled his chin to face him and he can see the blushed face of Ten. 'That face is really sinful.' Taeyong thought.

"That cheer you made?" He continued.

"Ohh about that. I'm just cheering for my friend right?" Ten uttered.

"That's it? You said I'll be dead meat if I don't win?" Taeyong confronted him.

Ten is getting insane. He can't take the view in front of him. Imagine being caged by a hot shirtless guy none other than Lee Taeyong. Everyone will be melting at that sight.

"I didn't mean what I said. I just want to cheer for you." Ten getting redder and redder by the minute. "Be happy that I did that for you." He pouted.

"That's all I want to here." Taeyong smirked then leave Ten in awe.

Ten's legs became shaky and he landed on the floor with his hands on his face. He touched his chest to feel his heart pumping fast.

"What is this feeling?" Ten whispered to himself. "I don't know but I'm not liking it."

----------------------------------------

HI guys I'm backπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’— Thank you for the reads and for the votes, I really appreciate that. I not sure if you like this update hahahaha Sorry for that. Comment on what you think about this πŸ˜ƒ hahahahaha. ✌