Chapter 15: Jealousy

Who Are You? [TaeTen]

It's already time yet Ten and Jaehyun is not here. Taeyong can't help himself not to worry and feel jealous. He heard that Ten cried while he wasn't here. He regretted leaving him all by himself. He should've have insisted even though the latter wanted to be alone. 

'What happened to him!? No one can make him cry, not on my watch. I'll surely kill him the moment I found him or her. Whoever it may be.' Taeyong thought in anger. Already circling his fists into balls.

Someone opened the door and everyone looked at it. It's Jaehyun. 
Everyone mumbled at his sudden appearance. Rumors about him and Ten. Some are even thinking that Jaehyun is the reason why the Thai boy cried. 

"Why are you late Jaehyun? You are never late to my classes. There must be a reason for you to be late like this." Mr. Sehun said stopping his lecture, facing him.

"I'm sorry, I brought a friend to a clinic." Jaehyun lied. He just want to stop the rumors about Ten and to tell all of them that he is just not feeling well. 

"Are talking about Ten?" He asked with curiosity. 

Jaehyun nodded. "He had a severe headache just now." 'Headache, really Jaehyun?' He thought to himself.

"Is this his?" Mr. Sehun said holding a cracked screen phone showing it to everyone else. 

"Yes sir and he said to me to hold on to it until later." Jaehyun responded. 

"Okay then." Mr. Sehun handed the phone to Jaehyun's hands but someone snatched it away from him. Lee Taeyong.

"What do you think you are doing?!" Mr. Sehun shouted.

"Why would Ten hand you his phone that contains his Private information?
No one will believe that." Taeyong blurted out in front of the class.

"Why not?" Jaehyun said back. "Do you think I'll have the guts to blackmail him with that?"

The class became loud with the sudden tension. Everyone is talking what is the relationship between the two with Ten. It's really like a show for them but not for the two.

"Stop it! Both of you sit down! I'll be the one to give that phone to him myself!" Mr. Sehun grabbed the phone from Taeyong's hold.

Taeyong and Jaehyun then sitted with one gap chair from each other. That one gap is suppose to be Ten's chair but he isn't there. 

The classes continued but an intense aura filled the room. One with the annoyed Jaehyun and the other angry Taeyong.

Taeyong even broke his pen with his hand due to his anger. 

-----

Doyoung is sitting near the front since he picked the number 14 for the sitting arrangement. He is worried about Ten. The latter didn't tell him anything. He is always cheerful that the bunny can't even think that he has any problems at all.

He knows well that Jaehyun has feelings for Ten. He didn't want to mention it but it's true. Even though it hurts, it can't change the fact that Ten is still his friend. His bestfriend in fact.

Ten and Jaehyun are late and he can't remove the thought about Ten's sudden outburst. He is worried to the point that he wants to skip classes. He is also jealous but now is not the time for that.

He told Chenle about it when he met him earlier. He is thinking if he knows where he went but time flies so fast that the bell rang and he has no choice but to attend to his lectures. 

After 20 minutes, Jaehyun opened the door and he is hoping that Ten is with him but no. He is alone and he apologized for being late.

He said that Ten is in the clinic with a severe headache but Doyoung knows too well that Jaehyun is lying. Ten won't cry for that little reason. His head had been hitted with a volleyball but his skull is strong enough to the point that he can still in that condition. 

Mr. Sehun talked about a phone , a broken one. Jaehyun claimed it to be Ten's but Taeyong stood up , walked towards infront ,and grabbed it.

Jaehyun and Taeyong played a scene infront of them. Fighting over a broken phone. 

Seeing two guys who love one boy. How cliche. It's true, he feel envious and jealous but he can't bring himself to hate the Thai prince. Everyone loves Ten. Who can't right? He has this flawless face and the brightest smile. Also his personality is enough for you to want to be with him.

He wonders if there can really be someone who can love him back like that. The feeling of being cared. The feeling of being hugged and appreciated. Those little things are enough for him to feel happy.

Sometimes he questions himself like 'What if I'm Ten? Will I feel loved?.'

----

The classes continued for hours until the bell rang. The two guys immediately stood up and holded Ten's bag. It's like a tag of war between the two brothers. 

"I'm the one who'll bring this to him." Taeyong glared at the younger .

"Who gave you the right?" Jaehyun groaned. 

"Please give me that. As well as Ten's books." Doyoung joined the scene. The three of them are the only ones in the room since their other classmates ran outside. "He is my best friend. Now give it me." 

Taeyong and Jaehyun sighed and looked at each other. They then gave it to the bunny to avoid more conflict. 

Doyoung's things are added because of Ten's belongings. The two didn't  even bothered to help. He sighed. He then went out not minding the two guys still glaring at each other.

He is walking on the hallway with a load of things. He keeps a straight look not minding the other students staring at his situation.

"Uhmm Can I help you with that?"
A random guy approached him. He smiled at the bunny. 

"No ,thanks. I can manage." Doyoung said smiling, telling the guy that he is okay.

"I insist." He then took all the books from Doyoung's hold that made the bunny surprised.

"You don't have to-"

"My name is Qian Kun and you are?"

"I'm Doyoung, Kim Dong Young. Nice to meet you." He showed a faint smile at the guy. He is really thankful that there are still people who are willing to help those in need. 

"You're cute." 

"Wh-What are you saying all of the sudden?!" Doyoung blushed at the statement. "Stop telling me stupid things."

"It's True. You look like a bunny and I like bunniessss so much~" Kun acting cute and showing his aegyo.

"I hear that a lot." Doyoung is now in front of his locker, opening it. He then put all his things ,including Ten's from Kun's hold. Good thing it fitted. "Actually, I don't know if I'll like that nickname though. I don't even know if they are complimenting me or insulting me."

"Take that as a compliment. I really like bunnies and their really cute. I miss my bunnies back in China. I hope Sicheng , my cousin, takes care of it though." Kun is rambling that is pretty cute for Doyoung.

"So you are from China? That's explains it." 

"What explains it?"

"Your cute accent." 

"Really , you think I'm cute~?" Kun smiled.

"Yah! I'm mean your accent. "

"My accent means it's me~~~" 

"Whatever." Doyoung then left Kun , walking away from him. "I need to find my best friend."

"Hey, wait!!!" Kun shouted, chasing Doyoung. "My bunny!!" 

--------

Author's Note:

Ten Ten Ten Chittapon ... Where is he??? Hahahahaha . Thank you for reading this... I really think Doyoung is really a bunny . Look at his Eyes and his front teeth kyaaaaaa~~~. Doyoung , please be my pet .XD. 

Questions:

What will happen to Doyoung hanging out with Kun?

What will happen if Kun meets Ten and Taeyong??? 

Hahahahaha Babye for now ~~~