Chapter 32: Late

Who Are You? [TaeTen]

Winwin enjoyed the time beside his ex lover Lee Taeyong. He knows that the older hates him but he doesn't care. From the start he was the one who dated him and not Ten. He's only going to take back what's his and that's final.

"Taeyong~" Winwin said flirting with him. He kept trying to keep his voice seductive but what he got in return is 
nothing. Taeyong didn't even bother to look at him.

"Taeyong." He called again but Taeyong only keeps his focus on the window. 

The older keeps on stopping his urge to argue back or worse fight back. Winwin is bad news and he knows it. He wants to crash him down to hell for him not to see him again. What he and Kun did to Ten was the worst thing he witnessed. He didn't want that to happen again. 

The time ended so fast for the two. It's already time for lunch and Taeyong went out fast not bothering the whispers and glares he got. Winwin's words immediately spread in the whole campus, about their love triangle. 

It hurts him hearing that he cheated on Ten well in fact he didn't. Before, yes he can say that he lied and he is guilty of that, but he truly loves Ten, from the bottom of his heart. All that he wants to do right now is to wait for Ten to come back and hug him tightly. Now he wants to tell the younger the whole truth before anyone else does. He doesn't care about other people, what he cares is Ten and Ten alone. 

Winwin immediately followed the older and it lead him to the school rooftop. 

"Taeyong.." he called out to him.

"Winwin please-" Taeyong looked at him with loneliness. He wants to beg the younger to leave him alone. "Stop doing this."

Winwin smiled and walked towards the older and hugged him. He can feel the warmth of Taeyong and he miss it so much with his scent that he long adores. "Taeyong...but I still love you."

"Winwin." Taeyong caressed the back of the younger's head and Winwin rested his face on the older's chest.
"I'm sorry... For everything that I did to you in the past but nothing's going to change that I love Ten and not you."

Winwin giggled on his shirt and looked at Taeyong. "Isn't it because you feel guilty?" He continued. "You feel guilty at the fact that you hurted him and you came to a conclusion that what you did was wrong?"

"It's not that." Taeyong looked at the younger eye to eye. "It's true I hurted him but it isn't the guilt that made me love him-"

Before he can continue, Winwin kissed him passionately. He tried to enter Taeyong's mouth but the older pushed him so hard that he fell on the cold floor.

The older wiped his mouth in anger. "WHAT THE ARE YOU THINKING!!?"

Winwin smirked. "I want you to come back to me."

"CAN'T YOU ING UNDERSTAND?!" Taeyong groaned. 

"Make me understand why him and not me. Make me understand what you what you saw in him that you can't ing see in me?!"

"STOP" Taeyong clenched his fists in anger and annoyance.

Winwin stood up and smiled. "Did  you feel like Ten's more fun to have with? If ever , anytime you can do that to me!! I can be your slave or anything you want me to be... Just let me stay by your side."

"NOT IN A MILLION YEARS I'VE WANTED TEN TO BE A TOY... AND SO DO YOU.."

"Really? Let's see if you wouldn't take my bait." With that Winwin left him alone in the rooftop.

Taeyong feels so helpless and tired. He just wants this to stop. He felt like everything in the world is against him. 

----------

Doyoung ate together with Jaehyun in the cafeteria. And ever since they started dating, he hadn't heard a single news from Kun. 

He admits he miss the noisy guy but there's nothing he can do if the latter wants to avoid him right? He knows that he rejected him but he doesn't mean that he should stop being a friend of his. 

He's glad that someone felt like that for him even though he showed annoyance towards Kun. He said what's in his heart because he doesn't want to hurt Kun because he knows to well the feeling of that. But things turn out for the better with him and Jaehyun now being together.

"Jaehyun are you alright?" Doyoung asked when he noticed the younger daydreaming with his food infront of him. 

"Uhmm Yeah." Jaehyun said smiling faintly.

"So do you know Winwin by any chance?" Doyoung asked curiostly. He still can't take the idea that Taeyong will cheat on Ten. 'What more can he asked for?! Ten's one of the lovable beings that anyone should treasure!' He thought angrily.

"It's the first time I heard that name."
Jaehyun said thinking deeply. He can't connect the dots though. He felt like something is missing to solve the puzzle. 

"So you don't know he's your brother's lover?!" Doyoung gritted his teeth. He tried to deny the idea that Ten's gone because he found out Taeyong's been cheating on him this whole time. 

"No." Jaehyun mumbled. "Please let's not talk about my brother?" He showed a bit of annoyance towards the bunny but the bunny argued back. 
"I'm sorry if I'm concern about my best friend!" He groaned. " I know it's not my place to put my nose into but I can't help myself not to worry.".

Jaehyun showed an apologetic look as he held Doyoung's hand on the table tightly. "I know. I'm sorry too."

"I- I know you cared for Ten in the past and he's also one of your dearest friend.. I know you know what I feel." The bunny looked down on his food.

"Yes I admit that I cared for him and he's my friend.... and more I know what you feel.. " he continued. "But what can we do? Confront my brother about what he had done? Is that gonna change anything he did in the past?"

"But atleast I didn't just sit and watch!"

"Taeyong... My brother.. in the past.. You don't know what he's like. I tried to bring Ten away from him because he's bad news but fate let them be together just like what it did to us."

"I know-"

"Okay." Jaehyun heaved a sigh. "There's no point in fighting for this" he smiled. "Whatever you want to do, I'm here to support you. Be it, punching my brother or whatsoever" 

"Thank you." Doyoung grinned at his defeated boyfriend.

"What can I do with you?" Jaehyun pinched the bunny's cheeks which earned a complain from the other.

"Stop it~"

"I can't stop when you're acting cute like this" He chuckled. 

"Stupid Woojae~"

"Yah! Why are you still using that nickname." Jaehyun pouted. "Do you want others to claim me too?"

"No one will claim you but me!" Doyoung uttered. 

"Sure." Jaehyun smirked.

------

Winwin tried to get a contact of his cousin but he's not replying. "That bastard."

He went down to the only place he knows where his cousin will be at a time like this. The clinic pretending to be sick as an excuse. 

Without a second thought, he went to the said place with the help of a janitor who led him the way. He said thank you and that's the nicest thing he had done for the day.

As he entered, he saw Kun lying on one of the bed with his forearm on his eyes, covering his sight. He went next to him as he smirked. "What's up with you? Pretending to be sick?"

"Go away." Kun said without looking at the other.  

"Why? You too don't want to see me?" Winwin sat on the bed. "Don't you want to know about what I've done to your bunnies?"

"Huh?! What the hell did you do to them?!" Kun's eyes widened. 

"Wow. That's the only thing I need to say for you to look at me." He can't believe his cousin as he rolled his eyes. "Nah. They are perfectly fine. I made mom look out for them even though she accepted the job half heartedly."

"Good!" Kun sat on the bed as he calmed himself. "I don't want my bunnies getting hurt. Even Doyoung." He's eyes shows how lonely he is right now. 

"The who now?" Winwin asked confused. "Doyoung? Who's that?"

"He's your classmate and you don't even know?!" He can't believe his cousin. His as evil as he looks.

"The only thing I know is Taeyong. Why would I need to know anyone else other than him?" 

"How about his brother?"

"He has a brother?!" Winwin said in surprise. It's true. It's the first time he heard that kind of news. "Who's his brother?"

"He's name is Jaehyun and now that ing Jaehyun is dating my bunny, Doyoung."

"That's interesting." He smirked. 

"Don't you remember that time when Taeyong punched me to death?"

"Yeah. Your like a hamster who was beaten by a lion." He chuckled.

"You're trying to make this a joke now?!" Kun groaned.

"Why? It's funny." 

"No, it's not!"  He continued. "Remember that someone saw us that day? The one who helped me?"

"Ohh the one you talked about that Taeyong knows?"

"Yeah. I just realized just now that he's Jaehyun. That's why he looked familiar from the start." Kun said back. "He's already grown up."

"I see." Winwin showed a faint smile as he played with Kun's hair.

"Stop ittt!" Kun said in annoyance.

"So you are just going to give up?"

"Huh? What else can I do?" The lonely male looked down on the bed. "He's happy, I don't want to ruin that."

"But are you happy?" Winwin smiled as a way of comforting the other. "Let's see this through the end like the Old times?"

"You mean made the things we did before?"

"Yup. I want to see who'll be the one to kneel down. Me or Ten. That's goes the same with you. Jaehyun or you?"

"Winwin. I don't want-" Before he can speak his thoughts, the other already made up his mind.

"Let's see about that." Winwin stood up from the bed and looked at the other then smirked. "Nothing's gonna stop me from getting what's mine. It's up to you if you want my help to get your bunny back."

"I'll think about it."

"Good."

----

Taeyong didn't attend classes after lunch. He just sitted there, leaning in the cold wall at the rooftop, blankly staring at the cloudy sky. He wants to get a hold of Ten but he doesn't know where to start.  

It's been a week now or more since he saw the raven guy. These past few days seems like decades for him. 

The feeling of not seeing the smiles and laughter of Ten led him back from where he started. If only Ten know how he suffered back then. 

He repented from what he did in the past that led him into depression. He wants to kill himself from doing that to him but he knows that it'll only make things worst. He wonders if things will be alright if he said the truth back then when it's still not too LATE.

------

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

I deeply apologize  if I didn't update for so long :(( I've been super busy that I don't have time to write at all... Don't worry, I'll do my best to finish this fanfic :)))) LOVE U ALLLLL