Chapter 4: Hyung

Who Are You? [TaeTen]

Ten and Taeyong went back together at their classroom. Taeyong feel happy that he is able to walk side to side with Ten again. It's been so long since the last time they did. They entered the classroom to see Jaehyun already inside. The look on Jaehyun's face is indescribable. It looks like he is somehow angry and mad.

"Hey jae~" Ten greeted with a bright smile. 

"Hi Ten ,welcome back." He looked at Ten then glared at Taeyong . Ten is oblivious to what is happening around him. On the other hand, Jaehyun is curious to what his older brother is plotting. 

"Ten , be careful around him." Taeyong warned.

"Hmm?"

"Stop brainwashing him." Jaehyun replied in an angry tone.

Ten ignored the two and sitted on his seat . It is already time for Math Class, Ten's worst enemy. He just looks on the window, day dreaming as usual. Even though how many times he tried, he really can't understand and solve Math problems. It is like this subject is written in different languages for him.

--------------

After how many hours, the classes finally ended. Taeyong disappeared all of the sudden and Ten is curious to where he is. Ten keeps on looking around because he hasn't forgotten that Taeyong needs to treat him . "That bastard!" Ten mumbled. 

He went to his locker to leave his books. He won't touch it at home if he bring it anyway. His bag became lighter and he sighed in relief. 

Jaehyun together with Yuta approached him."Hey Ten, want to hang out? We will go to a Karaoke bar later. Doyoung and Hansol will be present" Jaehyun begged to Ten.

"I'm sorry Jae but I need to go home now and Jeno won't allow me for sure." 

"Who's the hyung here? You or Jeno?" Jaehyun asked confused. He don't get it why his brothers are overprotective over him. It makes Jaehyun want to steal Ten and make him experience a teenage life.

"To tell you the truth, Jeno has no control over me and It's not that I'm afraid of him or anything. I just don't want him to feel that I am leaving him alone since we're the only ones at home." he replied. "And he is in highschool experiencing stressful days and I'm here to save the day! Yey!" Ten being cute out of nowhere.

"Huh, I thought your hyung lives with you two?" He asked confused.

"Yes he does but he usually sleeps at work." Ten replied ."Because of his heavy schedule, we can only see him 2-3 times a week." Showing his beautiful fingers to Jaehyun like a kid.

"Ok but promise me that if you're free you can hang out with us?" Jaehyun sounded a bit dissapointed. 

"Okay , I'll try." Ten smiled. "Jae~, don't be sad." 

"Okay" Jaehyun then waved goodbye.

"Bye Tennnn~" Yuta also waved his hand but high up in the air and Ten did the same.

He went to the parking lot, to his car and entered it. 'Where is Jeno?' He thought. He texted him to see where he is. 

Jeno where are you?
Sent 5:55 pm

Hyung , I'm just fixing
my things. I'll be there soon. 
Received 6:00 pm

Hurry up ,ok?
Sent 6:02 pm


Ok hyung :)
Received 6:03 pm

Conversation end.

After a minute, he a received a text from an unfamiliar ID. It is unsual for him. 

Hey ,enjoying your life?
Received 6:04 pm.

Who is this?
Sent 6:05 pm

Acting like you
don't know me?
You'll see.
Received 6:05 pm

Hey I'm serious. 
Who's this?
Sent 6:05pm

He didn't receive a reply after that. Ten felt scared . It is the first time he received a creepy text like that. To calm himself down, he the radio for him to distract himself. After few minutes he heard a knock through the door which made him jumped in surprise, only to see Jeno standing outside. He opened the door for him to enter.

"Hyung, you alright?" Jeno asked in curiosity. He then sat beside Ten.

"Yes I'm fine. Where have you been!?" He said frustrated. 

"I'm sorry. Jisung asked me a favor earlier." Jeno raised his hands,shocked at the sudden outburst.

"Hmmmm. You better introduce to me that Jisung that keeps you busy."
He pouted and crossed his arms. "You're already finding someone better than me~. You're all grown up Jeno~." Ten faked to cry.

"Yah!" Jeno half shouted. "And besides , you already know him before the accident." 

"Ohh really?" He tilted his head.

"Yes. Actually you two are very close before. He's also the one who came with me when you woke up, remember? The one who brought you your favorite chocolates?" The younger reminded him.

"Ohh!! That cute little chick! I want to squish his little face." Ten recalled and  imagined himself playing with Jisung's cheeks. Jisung is cute and adorable so why not?

"Yeah yeah , just drive already." 

"You always ruin the moment Jeno~." Ten then drive his car and switched the radio on to hear some music. The radio played the songs of HyunA, Bigbang ,BTS, Hyorin and Red Velvet.

As he was driving , he saw Taeyong 
arguing with a man wearing a suit that seems to be his father. They are talking beside the car of Taeyong . Ten became worried . He didn't like the expression Taeyong's father is showing. 

"Hey hyung! Focus on the road." Jeno warned. "Who are you looking at anyway?" Jeno said while texting somebody. 

"Uhmm ,nothing. No need to worry." 

---

When they arrived, Ten immediately went to his room to change his clothes. He wore a comfortable white T shirt and Black shorts. Afterwards, he went to the kitchen to cook for dinner wearing a cute blue apron.

"Jeno~, what do you want for dinner?"

"Anything is good hyung" 

"Then I'll cook some Thai food!!!" Ten's voice can be heard through out the living room. Jeno is currently watching T.V. when someone called him through his phone. He then answered it.

"Hey Kai hyung"

"Jeno, everything doing great over there? 

"Yes hyung"

"Are you and Ten doing fine in school?"

"I'm okay and by the looks of it, he is doing fine to me."

"Anyway I'll pick you both up tomorrow. Don't tell Ten ok?"

"Hyung, Ten is using his car to school, how can you pick us up?"

"Simple, using Ten's car!! Hahahahahaha"

"Let's see Ten's face tomorrow if he hears that hahahahaha. You know he doesn't like other people driving his car. "

"Yeah, he'll shout at me for sure. By the looks of it, he'll look like the one to pick us up. Hahahaha"

"Ten will be glaring at you the whole time."

"Yeah , I can imagine him doing his angry cat face. Hey I'll go now Jeno~ ,I have a emergency meeting. Jeno Babye~"

"Okay bye Kai hyung."

Conversation end.

------------------------------------------

At the dining table:

They are currently eating their dinner when Ten began to speak. "Jeno? I have a favor to ask you." he said doing an aegyo. "Can you tell me where Kai hyung hid my earrings? You know, the one he confiscated~." Ten blinked his eyes, trying to trap Jeno with his charms.

"Ten hyung, you know that if he sees you wearing those he'll tear your ears in two four pieces right?" 

"Pleaseee~. Those have sentimental value to me." Ten pleaded.

"Go find it yourself hyung. I don't want to be in danger."

"Pfffttt. I'm thinking of giving you your favorite chocolates tomorrow, I guess not?" Ten looked at him still trying to bribe him.

"Hey! Stop playing dirty." 

"Fine Fine ! I'll stop" he pouted.

Jeno is washing the dishes while Ten is currently watching TV. He is squealing loud just by watching Kdramas. "Aigooooo~" "Yahhhh~" "OMG~" . By the looks of it , Ten is obviously fangirling. 

"Ten hyung ,are you serious?" Jeno mumbled to himself. 

Loud noises can be heard through out the living room made by just one Thai boy. He is like a Tarzan, throwing couch pillows everywhere. After Jeno is finished, he joined the older and he can't understand his hyung getting all worked up. 

"Hyung, where are the exciting parts." He asked confused. Jeno is expecting something like actions with guns firing one another but it is only about love. Same old love.

"Yah! Every second of it is exciting to me!!."

"Ok ok. I won't argue."

Ten is currently using Jeno as a pillow now. Hugging him and pushing him back and forth. Jeno doesn't mind it. In fact, he is happy. He can't imagine how long he didn't experience this just because of that tragic accident. He misses this side of his hyung, being playful and cheerful. He hates it when he sees his hyung sad or worse ,cry. He is serious that he'll do anything to protect his hyung unlike what he did before.

Author's Note

Hi Guys,Here I am again . ✌Thank you for the 400 plus reads and for the comments 💗 Please support NCT 127 for their comeback. I'm really glad Johnny debuted OMG 😃 but I admit that I miss Ten .😢 Ten where are you? Please make Hansol and Kun debut too😢 SM why you do this to me?😯