Chapter 20: Saturdate I

Who Are You? [TaeTen]

The Note says: 

Meet me at the park at 8:00 AM. Our date will start there Tennie <3333 

                                                                       -Taeyong 


Taeyong's POV: 

My alarm clock rang at 5:00 AM. That's how excited I am for today. To tell you the truth, I haven't slept at all. I keep on thinking what should we do like going to movies, restaurants , arcades, carnival rides and more.

I'll make sure that he'll have the best day of his life. That's how much I love him. 

First things first, I need to get his wallet from him. Not that I'll use it for our date but only to confiscate it. I'm sure he'll deny to make me treat him. I'll do what I can to make him not use even a single penny.

I rised up from the bed to go to my closet. "What should I wear? Something simple or casual?" 


I've scanned and found what I'm looking for. I'll wear white long sleeves together with a grey tsaleko .Black jeans and black shoes to compliment my upper clothes.  With that, I think I'm ready.

Ten's POV:

I woke up earlier than I expected.  It's only 5:00 AM! I woke up earlier than my alarm clock which is set to ring at 6:30 AM. Is that how excited I am? I'm insane. 

I stood up to get my new phone at my nightstand. "Okay Ten Chittaphon  Leechaiyakul , you need to get Lee Taeyong's Number." I talked to myself. "That's my goal for today."

I walked to my closet and opened it. It's the hardest thing for me!! What should I wear?! Wait what would Taeyong wear? 

I sighed. I will just pick something comfortable.


I picked a black T shirt together with a blue and white checkered long sleeves. Above knee Coffee Brown shorts and sneakers to complete my whole attire. Wait I need a white cap and a black string choker.

With that, I'm ready.

Third Person's POV:

Taeyong is already at the meeting place earlier than the said time. He is currently sitting on a bench in the park, holding a bouquet of flowers with him.

Endless stares are on him. He looks so perfect at the bright sunny day. Girls approach him minute by minute but told them that he is already taken. Taken by the most beautiful person in the world for him. Ten.

Meanwhile, Ten is walking towards  the said location. He is so eye catching to everyone. Guys are looking at his exposed legs but it didn't bother him. He is too focus on meeting his handsome boyfriend.

Guys tried to asked him out on the way but he said that he is already seeing someone that made them disappointed. 

After few minutes, he reached the said place and waved a hand at Taeyong. The latter stood up from his sit and gave the smaller the bouquet of flowers (roses) with a smile. "You're here."

Ten hugged him tightly. "Thank you Taeyongie."

"That's a cute nickname Tennie." Taeyong kissed the crown of Ten's head. 

People with jaws dropped around them. They can't help not to look at the perfection right in front of them. Two hot guys dating, who can't right?

"Taeyong, they are looking at you." Ten chuckled. 

"No, they are looking at you." Taeyong raised an eyebrow at Ten. "More like looking at your beautiful legs."

"Yah! Stop teasing me!" Ten frowned.

"If you're going to date Prince Taeyong, Rule no. 1 must be followed." Taeyong whispered to Ten. "What's mine is mine."

"What do you mean?" Ten is like an innocent puppy.

"You are mine." Taeyong kissed Ten, cupping his face. "Everything about you is mine. Mine and mine alone."

"Rule no. 1 in dating the Thai prince. No one tells him what and what not to wear." Ten looked at Taeyong unamused. 

Taeyong heaved a sigh. "Just listen okay? This will be the first and last time you'll wear shorts like that. I can't deny though, you look pretty hot." He chuckled.

"I know." Ten smiled. "Okay this will be the last time. I'll be conservative for you from now on."

--------

They started their date in the streets of Seoul where famous street food stalls can be found. Ten suggested that he wanted to try Korean street food and Taeyong is happy enough to give it to him. 

They tried the famous Odeng /Fish Cake, Tteokbokki /Spicy Rice Cakes,
Mandu/Dumplings ,
Hotteok /Filled Pancakes and more.

Ten paid for it all and Taeyong is at the edge of his patience. He can't take a hold of Ten's wallet. The younger insisted that it doesn't mean that Taeyong is dominant over him, he's the one who will treat him in everything.

"Ten." Taeyong called to him.

Ten hummed in response. "What?"

"Can I borrow your wallet? I need to give you a picture of mine so you can show them that you are already taken." Taeyong smiled cutely trying to bribe the younger.

Ten gave his wallet to the older. "Can I see the picture?" 

"Just kidding." Taeyong smirked.

"Hey!!! Give it back!" Ten tried to reach it but Taeyong is taller than he is which makes it difficult to claim back his wallet.

"No. Taeyong will treat Ten. End of story." Taeyong smiled.

"You bastard." Ten mumbled.

-----

Their second destination is the Arcade which was suggested by Taeyong. Ten happily agreed to the older. Ten wants this date to be simple yet fun. He told the older that he didn't need any luxurious places to spent too much money on. He just wants this day to be memorable for the both of them.

Bunch of teenagers are already playing in an early day. Mixed of sounds can be heard together with different color of lights.

Taeyong chose to play basketball with Ten cheering beside him.

"Go Taeyongieee!!!" He cheered.

He shot 10 in a row which gained attention from different people around them. Most of them are girls which is quite irrating for Ten. He can't help himself not to be annoyed. 

If the bouquet he was holding wasn't from Taeyong, he shoved it already to the girls squeling around them.

'It's hard to have a handsome boyfriend.' Ten thought but he doesn't know that Taeyong feels the same way. It's hard for the older to guard his baby from different guys around them.

It's easier for him since he can stop the girls from coming close to him just by glaring at them but that's not the case with Ten. The younger is so charming in everyway which makes him look so defenseless. He attracts them like a magnet.

"Ten did you see that?!" Taeyong said proudly. 

Ten smiled. "You are the best."

Taeyong noticed that a bunch of girls is getting near him. He intertwined their fingers and dragged him away. 

"What do you want to try?" Taeyong grinned. 

"How about that?" Ten pointed to the dancing arcade machine. "I want to try that." He smiled.

Ten handed to Taeyong his bouquet of flowers to play the said game. The music started with the song Twice-TT. 

Taeyong smiled the way Ten danced. It's so cute but it changed when he noticed that he isn't the only one watching. Bunch of guys of his age and older is talking about him.

"Who's that?"

"He's cute."

"Ask him out."

Taeyong just pretended that he didn't hear anything but deep inside he wants to punch and destroy all of them. He is already clenching his fist in annoyance.

The next song that was played is Hyuna's Bupple Pop. With that the crowd became bigger. Taeyong face palmed. 'The perks of Dating Ten' he thought.

Ten was a bit sweaty but he still smells good. He then removed his long checkered sleeves and tied it around his waist to cool himself. Leaving him with only a  black T shirt and coffee brown shorts.

It made him looked more exposed and hot at the same time. Ten then get his bouquet from Taeyong's. "I'll take that back." He chuckled.

They then headed to the mini Karaoke at the corner of the Arcade. Both of them laughed together singing random songs. The way Taeyong's manly voice compliments perfectly to Ten's cute voice, it's very lovable indeed.

"Ten sing Gangnam style!" Taeyong shouted. 

"Yah! You sing it!" Ten chuckled. 

Both sang on the top of their lungs. Taeyong's happy that he can make this day a bright day for his baby. Ten on the other hand is just happy enough to be with Taeyong.

--------

When It's already time for lunch, Taeyong brought Ten to a restaurant which looks so classy and elegant. Ten gulped at the prices of the food. 

"Taeyong!" Ten half shouted. "Let's eat somewhere else."

"Uhmm We'll have Lobster, Salmon, Vegetable Salad and this beef right here." Taeyong said to the waiter, ignoring the younger. "And some red wine for me and juice for the younger."

"It'll take 15- 20 mins sir." The waiter nodded and went on his way. 

"This is too expensive!" Ten uttered. " I can't afford to buy even a juice here!"

"Don't worry. It's all on me." Taeyong smiled. "Just let me treat you here once. Pleaseeee?" He pouted.

Ten sighed in defeat. "Okay."

After few minutes, the food was served in front of them. Ten is just looking in awe at everything that is happening. The way the waiters more like butlers smiled at them and served their cuisine is very formal and neat.

Ten is now glaring at the lobster right in front of him which made Taeyong laugh. 

"What are you doing?" Taeyong smiled. 

"I'm sure this lobster is asking for a fight with me." Ten glared at the older.  "What?!"

"Nothing, you just look cute." Taeyong teased.

Both of them ate the delicious food right in front of them. Ten's eyes is glittering every time he took a spoonful of food into his mouth.
It's evident on his face that he's enjoying the food.

"Looks like you are enjoying it." Taeyong uttered while taking a sip of his red wine.

"It's so delicious." Ten's eyes widened in excitement. "It's expensive but goooood!"

Taeyong chuckled.

When both of them are full, Taeyong called the waiter to pay for the bill. He just handed a black card to him which made the younger looked at him.

"You didn't tell you were rich." Ten tilted his head. 

"I'm not. My family is." Taeyong said.

"Wow!" Ten said in surprise. "In our family or more to say their family, Kai hyung is the richest." Ten continued. "He is running our Father's business but I don't know how much he has though."

"Then you are also a prince?" Taeyong asked curiously.

"More like a princess, like Cinderella." Ten said showing a faint smile.  "A princess who've been through a lot."

To Be Continued