Two! Three!

We Meet Again

Thank you to Billa10 and rosenaing for subscribing!^^

I hope you like this chapter <3


 

 

Ch 34. Two! Three!

Yeo Jin

 

My phone vibrated and I got a text from Jungkook. 

 

It’s up! Can you help tell me the fans’ reaction? I’m too worried to read it for myself.

 

I refreshed BTS’ Twitter page to see Jungkook’s public apology. 

 

To my dear ARMYs,

I’m sorry for worrying you with my absence.

I have reflected on my actions and realised that haven’t been a good role model.

I have apologised to the police and now I’m asking forgiveness from all of you for my behaviour the past few days.

In the mean time, I will be taking a break for a month.

I sincerely hope that you can still support BTS and see you all next month!

Your Not-So-Golden Maknae, 

Jungkook

 

I felt proud of him for taking responsibility for his actions. It wasn’t really his fault and this situation was tough on him but he still brave enough to face the problem head-on. 

 

It was I scrolled down to the comments section.

 

What happened? What did that man do to you?

 

Stop being so nosy! You should be grateful that he’s okay!

 

Of course we forgive you, Jungkook! And yes, we should respect his privacy..

 

I’m sad that I won’t see oppa but I think all the oppas deserves a good break :)

 

I smiled. It seems like the fear he had was all in his head. 

 

Sometimes, we were our own worst critics.

 


 

I went outside my house and knocked on the door next door.

 

He would love to hear about this. I thought.

 

The door opened and V poked his head out. 

 

The both of us stared at each other in surprise. 

 

“Is Jungkook around?” I asked.

 

His box smile faded and he looked at me nervously.

 

“Uhh… Who said that Jungkook lived here? Of course, he doesn’t live here. Why would any BTS member be here?” he began rambling on.

 

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Why was V acting so strange?

 

“Tae, what are you doing?” a familiar voice asked behind the door.

 

“Our cover is blown. We must evacuate immediately.” V whispered.

 

He tried to keep his voice low but I could still hear him since I was just on the other side of the door. He didn’t exactly close the door either. 

 

The door opened widely and I saw Jimin oppa standing beside V. 

 

“Hey, Yeo Jin!” Jimin oppa chimed.

 

I had a mini heart attack seeing Jimin oppa’s eyesmile. I smiled like an idiot and my knees went weak around him even after meeting him the second time.

I suppressed my inner fangirl and reminded myself that I was dating Jungkook. 

 

“Yeo Jin? You’re the Yeo Jin?” V asked.

 

“Yes, it’s nice to meet you!” I said, extending my hand.

 

He ignored my hand and opened his arms.

 

“Sister in Law! I’m sorry I thought you were some random fan.” he pulled me into a hug. 

 

I laughed. V was definitely one of a kind.

 


 

I saw Jungkook rushing into the corridor as he heard my voice.

 

“Yah Hyung, don’t hug her!” Jungkook shouted.

 

I struggled to release myself from V’s grip and walked towards Jungkook.

 

“The fans are okay with it.” I told Jungkook excitedly.

 

His face lit up and he spun me around in a circle. 

 

I was so happy to see him smiling again. 

 

He put me down and I regained my balance.

 

“I didn’t know your hyungs were around.” I told him.

 

“They came yesterday evening and stayed over for the night.” he explained.

 

I imagined how glad his hyungs were to see him. They were so worried when Jungkook was missing.

I told them that he were staying in my house for the past few days but asked them to wait until Jungkook was ready to see them.

I knew that they missed him and have been wanting to see him ever since. 

 

“Okay, I’ll come over later. I’ll let you have some time with your hyungs.” I offered.

 

“No, please stay! Let me introduce you to them.” he suggested.

 


 

He held my hand and brought me to the living room. I saw Rap Monster talking to Suga on the sofa, Jimin and V joined J-Hope to play video games, while Jin was setting food on the table. 

 

I wasn’t ready to meet them. Jungkook was their beloved maknae. They must be very protective over him. I was scared that I wasn’t good enough for Jungkook.

 

“Hyung, I want you all to meet someone!” Jungkook shouted to get their attention.

 

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me.

 

Jungkook held my waist and squeezed my arm.

 

“This is Yeo Jin, the girl I’ve been talking about!” he announced.

 

I tried to hide how nervous I was and waved at everyone.

 

“Yeo Jin, thank you for taking care of Jungkook when we couldn’t.” Yoongi oppa said.

 

“You’re welcome! I’m really glad that Jungkook have such great hyungs who love him so much!” I said sincerely.

 

“Aww, I like you already!” J-Hope shouted.

 

“Please be comfortable around us, you can call us oppa!” Jin oppa said.

 

I giggled. 

 


 

“Hey, since we don’t have anything to do now, why don’t we go somewhere?” Namjoon oppa suggested.

 

“Anywhere but the club.” Jungkook said.

 

Everyone laughed along. After that incident, at think Jungkook won’t visit the club anytime soon.

 

“Why don’t we go to the beach since we are in Busan?” Jin oppa pointed out.

 

Jimin oppa and Jungkook sighed.

 

Everyone seemed to think of the seaside and the beach whenever they think of Busan.

Locals on the other hand don’t exactly see this as a place to visit since we see it every day.

 

“Come on, I haven’t went to the beach in ages.” Hoseok oppa begged.

 

“And I want to get to know our sister in law.” Taehyung oppa said, grinning.

 


Author's note

Yeo Jin meets BTS!^^