Dope

We Meet Again

I'll never get bored of saying this~

Thank you soo much to park_chanyeol_yen, notspecialusername, myungyagyu, DozenDunkinDonuts, redrose_rabbit and exxahana for subscribing! 

And huge thank you to all of you reading this and for supporting my story!^^ It really means a lot to me!! <3


This was the music video that made me like BTS!^^ I watched it on YouTubers React around a year ago~

Just curious, how did you become ARMY?

 

Ch 19. Dope

Jungkook

 

I looked out the window to be greeted by a huge sign reading 'Seoul Station'.

 

I sighed. Here I am once again.

 

The first time I arrived in Seoul, I remembered feeling so accomplished just by getting here.

 

I chuckled remembering how naive I was at that time. For my idea of success was just limited to my achievements. 

 

These past few years, I’ve questioned whether I truly made the right decision coming here.

 

I have sacrificed most of my teenage years as an idol that I sometimes neglected the people that were very dear to me: my family and my friends.

 

Was it really worth it?

 

Jimin hyung and I took our bags and we got off the train.

 

I looked back at the train that was heading back to Busan. 

 

In a way, I was tempted to board it.

 

“Come on, Kookie.” Jimin hyung shouted.

 

I took a deep breath. I ran and caught up to Jimin hyung.

 

It’s going to be worth it, I decided.

 


 

Outside, Namjoon hyung and Seokjin hyung were waiting for us with our manager.

 

Namjoon hyung took a plane from Ilsan and Seokjin hyung lived near Seoul so they arrived earlier than we did.

 

“Jiminie, Jungkookie, it’s good to see you!” Namjoon said, embracing us all in a group hug along with Seokjin hyung.

 

Namjoon hyung was like a dad to me while Seokjin hyung was the mum. 

 

“News about the two of you performing in a birthday party has been blowing up in social media.” Namjoon hyung said.

 

I looked at him.

 

“Are you mad at us, Hyung?” I asked, a bit worried. 

 

“Nah, I saw your performance online. It was great!” he applauded us.

 

I looked at Manager hyung for his say on this. 

 

“Yes, you two did great. But I don’t think it’s wise for you to be pulling off stunts like that with such little practice.” he advised.

 

I understood. It was an incredibly nerve-wrecking experience anyway. I don’t think I would be doing something like that any time soon.

 

“We’re still waiting of Yoongi and Taehyungie whose train will arrive in 10 minutes time from Daegu. Hoseokie will be arriving soon.” Seokjin hyung explained. 

 

Once the rest of them arrived, we had another group hug.

I missed my hyungs. We weren’t just a group. They felt like a family to me.

 


 

We reached the dorm and put my bag down in my room. Namjoon hyung, who was my roommate, placed his bag on the bed beside mine.

 

“Practice starts in an hour.” Namjoon hyung announced to all of us.

 

I groaned. There was no time to rest, unpack or settle down. 

 

We had a world tour coming up soon. It is going to be a lot of practice to prepare and make a performance ARMYs can remember.

 

Not to mention, these are international ARMYs. We were going to have to learn phrases in the different languages of the countries we were going to visit.

Of course, this was hard work but it was for the sake of communicating to our fans.

 

I changed into more comfortable clothes and went downstairs. Soon, we boarded the car that took us to the dance studio.

 


 

We practiced the dance moves to our songs, ensuring everything was going to be sharp and synchronised. Hoseok hyung led the choreography and pointed out the things we should do and improve.

 

I was out of breath after we practiced for hours. One week without practice and my stamina has already declined.

 

The rest of my hyungs were also tired. They laid down flat on the floor out of exhaustion.

 

“Let’s take five.” our dance instructor suggested.

 

I went over to drink some water and scrolled through my phone curiously.

 

I realised that I got a text from and unknown number. 

 

Have a safe trip! it read.

 

Tell me when you’ve reached. said another text that was sent quite recently.

 

It must be Yeo Jin, I guessed. She was the only one I gave my number to.

I saved her number and started typing to reply her when Namjoon hyung called for me.

 

“Jungkook you need to see this!” Namjoon hyung said.

 

He sounded a bit alarmed.

 

He passed the phone to me and it was something on Twitter.

 

It had around 1000 likes and 500 dislikes. 

 

It was a photo of a boy and girl holding hands at night. I didn’t really understand what it was at first but then I saw the caption.

 

It read, ‘I was walking on a street last night when I saw a couple at a distance. Correct me if I’m wrong, but is that BTS’ Jungkook?!’

 

The more I look at it, the more I realise Yeo Jin and I was the one in the shot. 

 

It was taken when we were walking home together after I performed for her friend’s birthday party. 

 

I sighed.

 

I thought I was already being careful. It was already dark at that time so I didn’t know people could see us. I also wore a face mask. How could they still recognise me?

 

Who is this girl? many people questioned. 

 

I frowned. This is not good.

 

Some fans didn’t like their idols with a girl. 

 

If this circulated in the internet, people could find out it was Yeo Jin. She might be in danger.

 

Namjoon hyung and my other hyungs who were crowding around me. They looked at me in concern. 

 

I didn’t mean this to happen. I didn't mean to cause a scandal.

 

What have I done?

 


Author's note:

Major trouble for Yeo Jin and Jungkook o_o