I Need U

We Meet Again

Hello blackfantasies_, ivailova6 and nilyaydemir!^^ Thank you for subscribing :D

I can't believe I reached 100 subscribers now :O

Thank you sooo much for everyone's support! I reallyyy do appreciate it <3

As a treat, I made this chapter extra special XD It's in video form!!

So go ahead and watch it below! Enjoy~


 

And if you can't watch it here, here's a link to the video :) Click here.

 

Ch 29. I Need U

Yeo Jin

 

It was 10pm and I nearly finished my shift in the campus’ cafe. 

 

Beep beep. My phone rang.

 

I stopped wiping the tables and looked at the screen of my phone. 

 

It was from Yoongi oppa. 

 

I tilted my head in confusion. What would he be doing calling me?

 

I picked up the phone.

 

“Hello?” 

 

“Yeo Jin! Have you heard from Jungkook recently?” he asked. 

 

He was panting like he was out of breath.

 

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

 

“He texted me when he landed in Seoul a few hours ago. But isn’t he with you all?” I asked.

 

“He was. But he.. He ran away.” Yoongi oppa explained.

 

My heart stopped for a moment. 

 

“What happened?” I asked in shock.

 

“We were at the club here celebrating after our world tour. Then, there was this huge commotion. I saw him punching this man. He was really angry and we all had to stop him. People were taking pictures. He looked so scared and ran away.” 

 

I was left speechless. The Jungkook I knew never started a fight. 

 

“Yeo Jin, we’ve been trying to find him for hours. He’s not picking up our phone calls.” he said desperately. 

 

“Okay, I’ll try calling him and I’ll let you know if he picks up.” I told him.

 

“Thank you! And Yeo Jin…” he continued.

 

I listened attentively.

 

“The man he punched was his father.” he explained before he hung up.

 

My eyes widened. 

 

From what I know, Jungkook hasn’t seen his dad in years. His dad was always so busy at work that even I’ve never met him even though I went to his house often when I was younger. 

 

But Jungkook loved his dad, idolised him in fact. 

 

I would never imagine Jungkook hurting his dad at all. 

 

But what was Mr. Jeon doing in a club? I ran all the possible scenarios in my head. 

 

None of them looked pretty.

 

I called his number. After a few rings, I was relieved he picked up.

 

“Jungkook, are you okay?” I asked immediately.

 

“Yeo Jin, I messed up. He messed up. I don’t know what to do.” he said, worriedly.

 

He sounded so lost. I’ve never heard him like this before.

 

“Listen, everything is going to be okay.” I told him, trying to calm him down.

 

“No, there’s already some pictures online.” he cried.

 

His voice broke.

 

“We’ll figure this thing out, okay?” I said.

 

“I can’t go back now. What would my hyungs say? My fans? My mum?” he shouted.

 

“I’m here for you. Where are you?” I tried comforting him.  

 

Just like that, the line went dead.

 

I looked at Sun Ae in panic.

 

“What happened?” she asked me. 

 

“Jungkook’s in trouble. Can you cover for me?” I asked her.

 

She did look a bit disappointed that I’m making her clean the entire cafe by herself but she nodded understandingly. I smiled at her rushed out to the cafe. 

 


 

I wandered around the train station for hours, hoping to find him there. I searched until midnight but it was useless.

 

I tried calling his number again but it was hopeless as it was left unanswered. Yoongi oppa also told me he had no luck finding Jungkook.

 

I returned home and sat down in my room in silence. I couldn’t sleep as I feared what could have happened to him.

 

I looked out of the window into his dark and empty room.

 

Where are you, Jungkook? I thought.

 

I was surprised by a sudden phone call. I let out a sigh of relief when I saw the ID and immediately picked up the call. 

 

“Yeo Jin, can you open the door?” he asked.

 

Shocked as I am, I didn’t hear it wrongly. I went downstairs and unlocked the door. 

 


 

There he stood unmistakably. This was the first time I saw him look in such a wreck. 

 

His eyes were swollen and he had dark eye bags.

 

I closed my eyes and buried my face in his chest.

 

“I was really scared something bad happened to you.” I whispered.

 

“Can I stay here? I have nowhere else to go.” he slurred. 

 

His breath reeked of alcohol and he stumbled into my house. 

 

Only then I realised he was drunk. I was stunned seeing him like this. Whatever his dad did must be really bad.

 

I put his arm around my shoulder to support his weight. He was heavy but I managed to get him to the sofa in the living room. 

 

I gave him a glass of water to drink and I stared at him as he emptied the glass. 

 

I looked at his soft brown eyes and took a seat beside him.

 

“Your hyungs have been worried sick about you.” I told him.

 

Suddenly, I saw his eyes started to become watery. Streams of tears fell down his cheeks. 

 

He was always happy. I’ve never seen him so overwhelmed by a problem.

 

I let him snuggle at the crook of my neck as I patted his back.

 

“They’re better off without me. I can’t face them. Not after I ruined BTS’ reputation.” he sobbed.

 

“You don’t know that!” I said. 

 

I held his hand tightly and let him explain it at his own pace.

 

“I saw my dad kissing another woman. And that’s not the worst part. The women he was with was pregnant.” he explained.

 

I couldn't believe this. I’ve always looked up to the Jeons to be the ‘perfect’ family. I thought Aunt Junhee and her husband were happily married even though they were both so busy. They were so successful. Jungkook’s brother was working in the military, making them proud by serving the country. And I don’t need to explain how successful and talented Jungkook is as an idol. It must have been a shock for him.

 

“I just got angry and I couldn’t control myself. I shouldn’t have punched him. I made everything worse. Now everyone is going to know, even my mum. I ruined Bangtan and I ruined my family.”

 

He swallowed his tears.

 

“Jungkook, we’ll get through this.” I tried to comfort him.

 

He shook his head.

 

“I’m not sure I can.” he whispered.

 

He looked at me in the eye.

 

“Please don’t leave me. You’re all that I have right now.” he murmured.

 

Author's note:

I couldn't upload the file from iMovie so I recorded it using QuickTimePlayer..

Sorry if it's not very good, maybe I should just stick to writing XD

I decided to put up the written version as well just in case you don't like to watch the video version :)