Save Me

We Meet Again

Thank you sooo much serenity2012 and rose_dragon for subscribing <3


This is my all time favourite BTS song!^^

 

Ch 30. Save ME

Jungkook

 

“No, please don’t go!” my mum shouted at Dad.

 

My dad ran out of the front door, he had a suitcase in his hands.

 

Dad looked at Mum, his eyes were glistening with tears. 

 

“I wasn’t the one who left you first.” he said to Mum.

 

He turned his head towards me and stared at me in the eye.

 

Tears formed in my eyes as he left the house without turning back.

 

Mum dropped to her knees and buried her head in her hands. She cried hysterically and looked shaken to the core.

 

She slowly looked up and glared at me.

 

“This is all your fault, Jungkook! If only you weren’t so selfish to leave us we won’t be in this mess.” my mum screamed.

 

My heart stopped for a second. 

 

Before I was able to say a word, I felt like I was being pulled back by a force. 

 

My mum’s fragile body disappeared and was replaced by my hyungs. 

 


 

They were all sitting around a table. At the head of the table was a very angry looking Bang PD-nim. All of them looked like they didn’t get a wink of sleep.

 

“Well the police are furious at us for creating public nuisance. Fans are outraged by the lack of respect Jungkook had to his own father.” he boomed.

 

“You’re showing everyone that it’s okay to pick up a fight? To disrespect your elders?” he said furiously.

 

All of them looked down, afraid to look into his eyes.

 

“And I’m really disappointed in you all for letting this happen. Especially you, Namjoon.” Bang PD-nim continued.

 

Namjoon hyung kept his head down.

 

“I’m very sorry, Sir. I should have kept everything under control.” he apologised.

 

“I thought we brought you up better than this. You are not only artists here. You are role models to lots of people not only in Korea, but all around the world.” 

 

Bang PD-nim’s face turned red. 

 

“This behaviour is unacceptable and there will be consequences. I’m afraid that this will be the end of BTS.” he announced.

 

No! I wanted to scream in protest but the words didn’t come out.

 

Jin hyung looked up in disbelief but wasn’t brave enough to argue back. Hoseok hyung started to cry while the rest of my hyungs kept silent. 

 

Yoongi hyung turned his head and looked at me in disgust.

 

“See what you’ve done?” he spat out.

 

“I’m sorry! It’s not their fault. Punish me instead!” I begged him. 

 

But no matter how hard I tried to shout, they couldn’t hear me. 

 

“Please, it’s all my fault!” I shouted on the top of my lungs.

 


 

“Jungkook! Jungkook!” a voice said, pulling me out from the scene.

 

A jolt of fear struck me. I trashed violently and shot right up. 

 

I panted hard and beads of sweat ran down my forehead.

 

“Jungkook, it’s okay. It was just a dream.” I heard Yeo Jin’s voice. 

 

The pictures of what happened were still running in my head. It was so vivid. It all seemed so real. 

 

For all I know, the images I just saw could be the reality. A future that are caused by my lack of discernment and self-control.

 

I remembered what happened yesterday. I wished that was just a dream. 

 

I woke up, but things didn’t become better. I felt like I was trapped in a nightmare. 

 

My family is going to be torn apart and my hyungs are going to be blamed for what I have done.

 

I just want to crawl into a hole right now, but it was no use. I could run away but my problems would still haunt me like the Ghost of Christmas Present. My life was now a living nightmare.

 

My head was spinning, my mouth was dry. My eyes felt so swollen that I barely could even open them.

 

I opened my eyes slowly. I was sitting on a sofa in the middle of a living room. Yeo Jin’s living room. 

 

How did I end up here? 

 

I tried to recall what happened yesterday. Some things were foggy but I think I took some shots, trying to forget what happened. Did I get drunk and come here?

 

I looked up to see Yeo Jin kneeling in front of me. She stared at me, deeply concerned. 

 

“Here, drink this.” she offered.

 

I drank the glass of water which helped make my less dry. 

 

“Jungkook, do you want to talk about it?” she asked.

 

I shook my head. 

 

I couldn’t. I wanted to deny all of this.

 

She sighed and took a seat beside me.

 

“Listen, I know it’s really hard for you. But I just want to let you know that you’re not alone in this. I’m here for you and so are your hyungs. Please don’t shut us out.”

 

Author's note:

What do you think Jungkook should do?