Danger

We Meet Again

I'm back!~ Happy New Year everyone!^^ I hope 2017 will be a fulfilling year and bring you all happiness :D

Thank you soo much to my 9 new subscribers: electricblue, plshhh_ty, ginger1111, MinAhRa, togetheralone, scattered, otakuyuki14, Naamie and MintJellyFish!

And thank youuu to all of my subscribers for being ever so loyal and patient the past few days! <3

I'm still quite busy now but I'll make time to update regularly! That's my new year's resolution for you all :)

I hope you all like this chapter!^^


 

 

Ch 21. Danger

Jungkook

 

I dialled her number again and again. 

She’s not picking up.

 

I tried to think optimistically. 

Maybe she’s busy or perhaps she left her phone at home. I thought.

 

But then again, I dreaded something bad had happen to her.

 

I tried again. Once again I waited anxiously, hearing the excruciating beeps that were left unanswered. 

 

“Hello?” said a girl’s voice.

 

I sat up straight as the phone call finally went through.

 

“Yeo Jin, I’m so happy to hear from you! Are you okay?” I sighed out of relief.

 

“Huh? Uhh Yes, I am…” she said.

 

I was so glad to hear her voice although she sounded a bit different.

 

“You sound a bit strange. Are you sure you’re okay?” I said, furrowing my eyebrows.

 

There was a moment of silence.

 

“Jungkook…” she said.

 

“Yes?” I said, waiting for her response.

 

“Honestly, I’m not okay! I’m really scared right now. They’re chasing me.” she sobbed.

 

My heart sank. My nightmare just became a reality. 

 

“I’m really, really sorry, Yeo Jin! I didn’t mean this to happen.” I told her.

 

“Jungkook, I’m really afraid to go outside. Can you stay here with me?” I heard her voice crack.

 

I never heard her this afraid.

 

I wished she picked up her phone sooner. She didn’t need to hesitate telling me this.

 

“Of course! Where are you now?” I asked.

 

“Do you know the burger shop in Busan?” she asked me.

 

“The one we use to go to when we were young?” I replied.

 

“Uhh.. Yeah..” she said.

 

“Okay, I’ll be there real soon!” I told her.

 

I ended the call and ran to the door. 

 


 

“Woah, where are you going?” Namjoon hyung shouted.

 

“Yeo Jin is in trouble. I can’t just sit here and let something bad happen to her.” I said.

 

“Wait a second, you’re going to Busan right now?” Yoongi hyung looking a bit shocked.

 

“Yes! I need to be there for her now.” I told him.

 

“Maybe we should think this through before you rush off and board a train to Busan.” Jin hyung suggested.

 

“And risk some crazy fan hurting her while we think about it? No way!” I argued.

 

“Jungkookie, are you sure that’s her?” Yoongi hyung asked in suspicion. 

 

“What? Obviously that’s her! That’s her phone number and I’m meeting her in a burger shop we used to go to when we young.” I shouted.

 

Yoongi hyung looked at me rather unconvinced.

 

“Listen, I got her in this mess, the least I can do is fix it.” I raged and ran out of the door.

 

“Jungkookie!” I heard Yoongi hyung shout from outside.

 

“Hyung, you’re not going to stop me from going. This is all my fault.” I told him.

 

Yoongi hyung sighed.

 

“Okay, if I can’t stop you, I’m going with you.” he said.

 


 

We drove to the train station and bought two tickets to Busan.

 

I tapped my foot impatiently as we boarded the train.

 

I kept on looking at my phone, in fear what happened to her. 

 

 

“Jungkookie, everything will be okay.” Yoongi hyung tried reassuring me.

 

I was glad that he was coming with me. He was one of the calmest and mature hyungs I’ve ever known. 

He can come off cold sometimes but deep down he really cares about other people.

 


 

We went off the train and took a taxi to the burger shop.

 

It was already 11pm and the place looked a bit eerie at night. 

 

I couldn’t imagine how scared Yeo Jin would be in there alone.

 

I ignored the ‘closed’ sign and turned the door knob. 

 

I looked around. 

 

The lights were on but it looked like no one was there. 

 

“Yeo Jin?” I shouted.

 

There was no response.

 

“Jungkook?” I heard a voice from a distance.

 

“Where are you, Yeo Jin?” I asked.

 

“In the kitchen.” she said.

 

Yoongi hyung led the way and walked into the kitchen.

 

He opened the door and we went in together.

 

At the end of the kitchen, I saw a girl. 

 

She hid her face under her hair and she was hugging her knees. She looked really scared.

 

“Yeo Jin!” I called out to her. 

 

Immediately, I ran towards her without any second thoughts.

 

Suddenly I heard the door close shut from behind.

 

“It’s him!” a voice said from behind me.

 

I froze for a second, confused what was going on. 

 

The girl stood up.

 

My eyes widened. That was not Yeo Jin.

 


 

Suddenly, two girls ambushed me from behind and locked my arms behind me.

 

The girl who I thought was Yeo Jin ran towards me and tried to tie a rope around my hands.

 

I struggled to fight the three girls who were surprisingly stronger than they look. 

 

Behind me, I saw Yoongi hyung push a girl who got hold of him. The girl fought back but he was much faster. He broke free from her grip and ran towards me. 

 

Yoongi hyung pulled one of the girls off me. 

From there, I used all my strength to break free from the other two. 

 

We ran out of the kitchen and into the street as fast as we can.

 

“Jungkook, come back!” I heard the girls scream. They were still chasing us.

 

We quickly flagged a taxi and went in. 

 

I saw them get into a car themselves and they followed us from behind. 

 

“Driver-nim, we need to get them off our tails!”

 


Author's note:

I imagine Yoongi to be super badass here XD

Anyway, can you guess who these girls are?