when lawyer fallen for police part 6

One shot foreign line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo POV

“ detective jihyo reporting for duty…..” some puffy but well build girl come to my captain room as I and sana also get summer by the captain.  Captain is salute her and look at me.

“ hirai , minatozaki… this is park. She will join you as your new buddy…” captain said. Both sana and I look at each other and look at captain.

“ permission to speak madam…” sana salute her

“ at ease. Permission granted…” captain said

“ I though buddy system for cop is pair. I mean, just 2 on one team???” sana ask. I look at the captain too.

“ permission to speak, madam…” I do that too.

“ granted…” she said

“ I agree with my partner…” I said

“ usually, but there is request from upper to put her in your team. And this request is from head of national police department. So, if any objection you can tell him right in the face….” Captain said

“ no, madam. No objection…” me and sana said.

“ good… continue your work… dismiss…” she said. 3 of us salute her and go to our desk. When we arrive, new desk is added beside my desk. In fact, there is more then 1 desk.

“ I suppose this is yours. But who is other???” I ask jihyo.

“ dunno, don’t ask me. All I know this morning I still on my leave, getting order to transfer here and must work with both of you….” Jihyo said. I frown, this is too…. Weird. Normally we don’t have transfer detective but….

“ I see….” Sana chirped and claps her hand.

“ both of you is long lost sister…” sana said

“ huh??” both jihyo and I exclaim. We look at each other and frown.

“ I mean look at you. You are identical, same puffy cheek…” sana said

“ you have same puffy cheek too…” jihyo and I said at same time.

“ and can speak at same time. Momorin, she must be you twin. Hi, the name is sana. “ sana hold her laugh and handshake jihyo hand. Which is jihyo little bit awkward and hastitate to shake her hand.

“ mama….” Kyoko voice is echo in my room and cute little baby is running on her hall. Many police is giggle and make a way. They already know who she is. Sana go and fetch the baby.

“ wow… kaa-san  you…. Why there is 2 kaa san???” kyoko hold her head and move it like dizzy baby. Sana is cant contain her laugh again.

“ see…..” she smile. I and jihyo is pouting. Sana is look happy hugging my daughter. I want to pinch kyoko cheek when sergant kim report.

“ madam… this is just came . report of murder of song jihyo. Its app….”

“ yes, thank you. I can read. I gonna take it …” I take the report and shush her. I ask kyoko to go and play at play center on second floor. We have it by the way. For police who have kids and too busy to take care of them.

I open the report and its suggest that mrs kim finger print and dna is on victim body. I share the information with jihyo and sana.

“ finger print and dna easy to be manipulated. Mr kim is the husband and ms song affair. He can easily put his wife finger print of victim body and dna??? All he need is put some saliva or something….” Sana said.

I nodded, “ agree.. I think we need dig deeper then this…”

“ but what if this mrs kim really did our killer. I saw enough of jealous rich women who driven by hatred and jealousy. Enough to kill person. We cannot aside that mrs kim is… one of potential suspect…” jihyo said

“ yeah, but will she stupid enough to kill your husband affair on your own house??? That way is making you biggest suspect….” Sana said to jihyo.

“ or she clever enough… like you said. No one that stupid. But what if that part of her plan?? To avoid all investigation. To make her like innocent????” jihyo argue.

“ okay.. maybe we should do separate investigation. Sana and I will inv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter