dating with my secret boss 11

One shot foreign line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu POV

I am on my way to CEO room. That’s when mina stop my way. She is standing in front of me and cross her arm. She is combination of pouting and frowning.

“ can I help you, miss myoui??” I maintain my position. Because I got to admit. The frowning and pouting mina is so cute.

“ did you like it?? Being around sana??” she ask.

“ yup…”

“ whut??”

“ mina, I live with sana. with you too. So, if you ask me. yes, I like being around sana. she is nice, cute, smart too. Well, maybe little bit weird. But… she is good friend.” I said.

“ you go kissing your friend??? “ mina still pout.

“ well, if she is cute like sana, why not? “ I said lightly.

“ you…”

But before she can continue whatever she want to say, I walk toward her and give light peck to her. “ now, you have kiss too. “ I smile.

“ you….” She look red now.

“ awww…” she step on my shoes and run. “ ahhh, girl these days keep weirder and weirder. She remind me of penguin…” I then back to my office.

 

 

“ calm down dahyun. Everything will be fine….” jihyo is calm crying dahyun. Dahyun is cried so hard. Seems like there is her family member is died.

“ no one died isn’t it???” I enter and ask her.

“ nobody died….” Jihyo said

“ I will if this continue…” dahyun sobbing . she cover her face and keep crying.

“ wi…”

“ don’t call me wifey…. Huhuhu…” she read my mind.

“ okay. why don’t you tell me what happen?? Is momo treat you badly???” I ask

“ badly?? I will be happy if he treat me badly. No, he is making my father agree to merry me with him….” She shout.

“ what problem with that??? He is amazing…”

“ amizingly idiot and cruel and….. huhuhu…” dahyun keep sobbing. But when she mention word like cruel. That hit me.

“ what happen. This is serious, hyun. Tell me now. “ I worried now.

“ I will g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter