dating with my secret boss 4

One shot foreign line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun house

Dahyun is live alone for moment. Her father is spent most of his time in Taiwan. Her mother usually stay with her, but she decide to fly to Taiwan and spent some time with her husband. So its leave dahyun with chou sibling. And chou is worst housemate dahyun ever have. They flirt a lot…..

 

“ dahyunie , my lovely wife. Did you already cook??? Tzuyu is hungry….” In the nice morning, tzuyu already wake, and nagging dahyun in her bed. Dahyun still wearing loose shirt without bra when tzuyu storm in and nag.

“ seriously??? Come to my room? A girl room….. GET THE….. What you looking at???” dahyun mad, but her rage is stop because tzuyu seems stare at her. in chest part.

“ no bra??? Ckckc…. Naughty dahyunie…” tzuyu then take his shirt off. “ come to papa, baby dubu….” Tzuyu open his arm to dahyun.

“ GET OUT , YOU ERT…..” dahyun kick tzuyu out from her room, literally……….

 

“ dahyunie…..” this time momo tried to flirt her. momo come to dinning room without shirts and pants. Only with underwear. Dahyun little bit blush seeing her friend/crush, go on her. she turn her face, she don’t want momo or tzuyu saw her with blushing face.

“ dahyunie… swim with me please….. today is hot…..” momo poke dahyun and cheek. dahyun still processing what is happen to her. swimming with hottie like momo is dream. And more over, she gonna do it at her own house. Meaning, no disturb.

“ umm… sure…. Let me take my swimming wear….” Dahyun nervously said to momo. momo just grinning and hold dahyun hand. He stare at dahyun lovingly,” don’t bother… I already prepare it for you… here…” momo show dahyun really nice and hot bikini. Its red and….

“ I don’t think this is fit for me….” dahyun check on bikini. “ I know, its smaller size… but that’s in main point… I want to see your body wrap by this bikini when we swim… and… I want to tried to hug you too… cant i??? “ momo blush.

“ i… sure… i…. anything for you……. Can I get kiss t…” but the moment dahyun mantion kiss, momo already pull dahyun into his embrace and give dahyun hot kiss.

“ is that enough??? If not.. I can….” Momo is without dahyun realize is dahyun. Its when 3rd botton, and when momo put his hand on dahyun .

“ ahh… wait… i… can you wait.. i… I am yours momo, but….” dahyun look around. She see tzuyu is not around. But still…..

“ chuuu…. I want you now….” momo take change when dahyun turn around and look for tzuyu, he put his hand back to its place…. Inside dahyun chest……

“ wait… I promise I will be yours… just… take it easy okay…” dahyun kiss momo. then she go to her bedroom to change.

 

“ bummer…I almost got her to have with me….” momo mumble……..

 

 

Before momo and tzuyu go back to their apartement

“ dahyunie…” momo is giving dahyun back hug and squeeze her . “ I will be miss you…” he momo ear and whisper.

“ I am too..” dahyun said.

 

“ hey…” when tzuyu is come , momo let dahyun go and back to his innocent face. “ baby dubu, tzuyu will miss you…keep your heart for me…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter