dating with my secret boss 14

One shot foreign line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meeting room

Tzuyu POV

I has gather all of manager in the meeting room. All of it need to know that I am true boss of this company. I explain everything and give excuse that I want to know better about this company, so that’s why I fake my identity.

“ all I do is for know you better. and guess what??? you all great and I cant be more proud. And now, I will back as new CEO. Miss park will serve as new head of secretary. And miss myoui mina will be personal secretary. That’s all. Keep good work” I said.

“ I have something to said…” mina look pissed when I announce that she will be my new secretary.

“ later darling. I am busy…” I said non-chalantly. Mina face getting redder.

“ umm….” Manager kim ask me.

“ yeah, she is my women. Any problem??? She is future wife of mine. And if that all. I will be in my office. Jihyo you can go to secretary division. Its your place now…. “ I said to jihyo and she leave.

 

Tzuyu room

Tzuyu POV

“ HAS YOU NUTS???? CALLING ME DARLING??DAR-YOUR TO THE –LING???” mina is roar with her quiet voice.

“ can you calm… I mean, I am your men isn’t it??? You basicly me last night. Should you suppose to be to responsibility toward me??? I am lost my ity here…” I smirk to him.

“ hahaha,, ity my . You are player. You are nothing just player who make fun of other….” She said.

“ well, maybe.. but I am not. I really like you. “ I sit in my chair. And cross my arm. She is getting pissed.

“ like my ….” She mumble

“ sure, your is good. I saw everything , remember??” I laugh. She getting redder and slap me.

“ aioo….. its hurt…” I touch my cheek.

“ it will be yours if you continue this… “ she said. I stand hand pull her into my hug. Our face is just apart for few inch.

“ do it. I will make you…. Little bit suffer too. “ I said and kiss her lips. She tried to push me but I hold her real tight.

She keep hitting my chest . then after good 2 min kiss I let her go.

“ nice lips….” I said she tried to slap me again. but I hold her hand.

“ slap me again, and I will kiss you again. more and more…..until you said you love me…” I caress her cheek.

“ never….”

“ then I guess I will fire you, and sana…. oh, wait. I cant. Sana is my sister in law.” I smirk.

I then walk to mina and pat on her shoulders. I take step behind her, and brush her hair.her neck is showing and I kiss it.

“ be mine mina chan….. “ my hand is on her waist and hug her. she tur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter