Like her and love him (satzu) part 8

One shot foreign line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana POV

I walk to miss fei office hurried and spot no momo there, I ask her friend, gorgeous-yet-annoying seolhyun.

“ where is she???” I ask politely.

“ who??? You need more specific….” She said without even see me. I calm myself and said again,” secretary hirai. Where is she…”

“ oh, secretary hirai… let me put this in correct term…… none… of … your …. Business…..” she smirk

“ you… fine… I will be looking at her by myself…” I said un-politely and turn around.

“ that is not very nice….” Seolhyun stop me. I turn at her and smirk,

“ what you gonna do then???” I said

“ just because you are mr chou new PA. doesn’t mean you have authority over me… I am still your senior. And you are not even senior secretary… so mind you tone when you speak to me….” she said.

“ you just jealous at me…” I said outloud. Attracting few people attention. Few worker stop working and look at us.

“ of what???” she said

“ I am better secretary than you… that’s wh…. Miss fei….” Suddenly miss fei come and the other worker back to their work.

“ go back to tzuyu and say I want to meet him…. And you coming also….” She said. I nodded and go to his office.

 

Damn, I am in trouble……

 

 

 

I knock his door but no respond. So I open his door and reveal momo who half ride my boss wildly.

“ oh my god…… please do this at you… wait, momo chan??” I ask shockly.

“ in moment, sanachan… i… ahhh, go… I will soon…..” she said. My boss is her and slap her .

I run to outside immediately and close the door. I breath heavily which is impossible. I mean run is… I just run like 4 meter. And my heart is beating so hard. And I feel I don’t like how momo ride my boss.

I then remember what mina said last night.

 

 

Flashback

We dine and chatting happily,and when we are done, we go to walk in park. Mina hold my hand tightly and keep kissing my cheek. usually I will go blush or something but… I feel nothing. Sure I know she is pretty but that’s it.

“ i… feel nothing… sorry , sana chan….” Mina hung her head low and pout. I shock and giggle.

“ you know something funny???” I pinch her cheek.

“ no…”

“ I do feel nothing… maybe we can continue this as friendly date???” I ask

“ yeah, lets do that…. “ she smile and we are sitting on bench.

“ why you ask me out??” I ask

“ I don’t know… I … I … maybe… just maybe…. Will make momo make her move at me???” she said shyly. I look at her in disbelieve. How can pretty girl like her like my pabo cousin?? I mean, with her look she can literally get any boy/girl she want.

“ you pretty and cute. And you want my cousin??? Wae???’” I ask

“ what you mean wae?? She is cute….” She said

“ pabo…” I replied

“ she is healthy…” she said

“ more like gluttonous…..” I add

“ and… she so… hot…” mina said while blush harder. I sigh and pat her shoulders.

“ if I ware you… i will be worry about my taste in women…” I said like wise girl.

“ since I met her… I also doubt my taste is women too..”she said silently. We stare at each other and laugh.

Flashback end

 

I feel nothing toward mina, but when.. momo and tzuyu… did I fall for my own cousin?? Because I know I will not fallen for that impostor kid. He is nothing like joohee…..” I said. I put my palm on my chest, it beat so hard.

Kkkr…..

Door being open and momo came out with her messy hair and messy blazer. “ weee…. That is nice ….”

She then go to rest room and fix herself, I enter tzuyu room and see he is sigh happily and fix his clothes too. He smirk at me and I said what just miss fei said.

“ what we waiting for then?? Come…” he said and go.

 

Miss fei office

Sana POV

“ SERIOUSLY?? YOU NEED TO SECRETARY?? YOUR SECRETARY???” miss fei roar at tzuyu…..

But wait, his secretary?? She didn’t mean me isn’t it??? Although I technically is his PA. but…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter