Like her and love him ( satzu ) part 14

One shot foreign line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Police station

Tzuyu POV

“ unbelievable……” I mumble in stress while police officer in front of me glare me with his killer glare. If one glare can kill people, I must be meet my ancestor already.

Why I am in police station????

Well….. this is my story….

 

Flashback

City hall

“ so, you chou tzuyu take sana as your lawful wife, in sickness and… wait., are you sure you want to do this?? I mean, you are Taiwanese. You can go to Taiwan ambassador if you want to merry…..” official said to me

“ no, I am sure. I she cant speak chinese or Taiwanese. And I cant speak Japanese too… so, Korean marriage is best for us. Beside…..” I ask the official to closer and I whisper to him.

“ I don’t know what might happen if I waiting too long to merry this cutie…..” I whisper. The official smirk and whisper back.

“ yeah, she is cute….” He said.

We look each other and laugh.

“ so… can we???” I ask

“ absolutely. Forget all about vow… just sign here and you are merried couple….” He said

“ that’s better…. umm…. Joon park?? Thanks men…” I smile and sign the paper. But then problem started.

 

“ HELP… THIS CORRUPT OFFICIAL AND THIS MEN FORCE ME TO MERRY….” When I almost sign wedding certificate, certain squirrel is screaming and point at me and kind official, joon park.

“ huh???” joon said

“ whut???” I gasp.

The other people look at us and walk to us when sana start to cried. They comfort sana and held joon and i. they are locking our hand and cuff us.

“ I am ja.. ja… panese. I just want merry in Japanese ambassador… but that men… he force me… huk huk…” sana cried and talk in her fake broken Korean.

“ i….” I want to explain but….

 

“ SHAME ON YOU….” One of people who there is kick me.

“ you corrupt official…” the other is kick joon face.

And they are taking turn to curse me and kick me. until police came and take me and sana to police office. Joon also come too.

Flashback end

 

 

“ so… you are and this punk is… lover???” ask police officer.

“ yes… but but.. but… he is rich… he is want me to be her slave… my daughter now is hating me… officer… you gotta help me…” sana cried and use fake broken Korean again. she held officer hand and stare at him

“ I will…” he blush.

Perfect, I forgot she is snake and master in art of flirting. I stand but other police officer push me back to my seat. Joon whisper at me.

“ just follow the flow, brother…” he said.

I am back to my seat and waiting. Sana is flirting and make story if kyoko is her daughter. They call momo and ask her to bring kyoko too.

“ he even named his dog as sana. my name is sana… and he train his dog to hate me…..she always bite me ….” Sana sobbing.

I look at her in disgust. Why I ever love her??? she clearly is drama queen and I don’t want to my cute baby kyoko near her. thank god she leave 2 years ago.

Then in moment kyoko and momo arrive. Kyoko is crawl at me and hug me.

“ papa….why you wearing bracelet???” kyoko ask innocently. She think I am wearing bracelet. I hate to say if I not wearing any. I am in cuff. But I cant talk like that to her. I take glance to momo and she pick kyoko.

But….

“ look at this baby, officer. She is my daughter…..” sana said and pick kyoko. But she doesn’t like stranger to pick her. so kyoko kick sana face and sana let her go.

Kyoko fall but luckily momo catch her.

“ huhuhuhu….” Kyoko is cried. I am so angry. I go and tackle officer and take the key, I let myself go and cooed kyoko.

“ papa… I don’t need mama… she is bad… she almost make kyoko fell… no, correction. Kyoko already fall….” Kyoko cried on me. I glare at her.

“ se…. my daughter there is hate me….” sana said

“ I am understand… little baby who is your name???” officer ask kyoko.

Kyoko look at him and said,” my papa said, I cant speak to stranger. “

“ cleaver baby. But I am police.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter