DAHYUN, GIVE MY SANA BACK PART 9

One shot foreign line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Momo POV

I sit in the bed,” what happen to me??? Why I don’t remember it??? Its not like I am drunk. I perfectly sober. Yet I don’t remember did I really have with mina. This is so confusing and disturbing. Mina is…. Mina. She became much prettier after all this time. And the way she call me onee-sama, I like it. Seems like I am in control, but right now??? Out of control. Hmmm , what is this… something wet.

OH

MY

GOD

I almost want to scream and fainted at same time. Its blood stain. I am really her. I cry silently. No matter what she do to sally, but what I done is unforgivable .i cry, burry my face in bed.

I cry silently, but something weird happen, why I smell ketchup?. I am not that hungry and beside, I despise ketchup, that red…… yeah its red. Like blood.

I it the blood stain, but my pride forbid me to do it.

“ its from mina…. Don’t be such momo. you already her, and you accuse her??? this is her blood , not some kind of ketchup. But I need to make sure of it.” I slowly, afraidly,and nervously it. Its sweet,its grandma favourite ketchup.

I boiling, that penguin-ketchup lover…..

Since when she be so sly…..

Hmmm, you want to play mina??? I will play with you……

 

Mina seem already done. Okay momo. pretend you cry, oh wait I already cry.

“ onee-sama??? What happen?” mina shock to see me cry.

“ sorry, mitang. I didn’t mean this to happen. But I deflower you. I make you dirty. I such jerk” I pretant to desparete, which is seem success . mina look worry and afraid.

“ onee-sama, its fine. I am fine. we are adult, thing like this….” I put my finger in her lips. I shake my head,” I cant accept this. What I became, a beast. Please just leave me mina, its better that way. Its better if we never meet again. Good bye, my love” I kiss her lips, and run away.

“ momorin…” she chase me, but I already in sana room and lock it.

“ okaa-san???” already bath sally look at me confusedly.

“ you cry, did she make you cry again???” sally look mad, my little hero.

“ shhh, okaa-san not sad sally. The women outside play with okaa-san. Listen…” I tell little sally my plan. She listen it and smirk.

“ okay…. its pay back time….” Little sally said happily. Oh my cute little gangster. She so savage , like her mama.

 

Mina POV

I bang the door,” momorin, just listen to me… open up ,please”. I continue to bang the door.

Soon, the other come,” mina, sally still sleeping. Stop it” sana said angrily. Tzuyu is beside her, holding bottle of milk.

“ dear, what happen??? My sweet little cute granddaughter is sleeping ther…….” But, before grandpa minatozaki can continue, crying sound can be heard from the room.

“ huaaaaaa…… aaaaaa……. Mamaaaaaa….. huaaaaaaa……… huaaaaaaa” sally wailing getting stronger. Sana and the other panic.

“ off the way , mina. Sally…. What happen, … momo, open the door…..” sana bang the door.

“ noo, what I done to mina is unforgivable , I cant do this sana. I cant face her again……”

“ waaaaa”

As momo talking, sally also wailing stronger.

“ mina, go…. Leave. Momo will not open the door if you still here….” Sana said. I so sad, I want to get momo, but sally is still baby. I cant let her crying.

“ i……” but tzuyu lost her patients. She kick the door hard. And we come to room, only to look laughing momo holding cheeky sally. Sally not cry, she laughing in momo embrace.

“ WHAT.IS.HAPPEN.HERE.?” very angry sana glare at them.  The gulping momo and scared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter