Like her and love him ( satzu ) part 13

One shot foreign line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyoko POV

I wake because of ruckus on living room, I crawl to living room just to see my best friend. Little sana chan is being bite by older, uglier , and certainly not so good big sana.

“ KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” I said and crawl into little sana chan. She is biten. Big sana who is somehow know my house is bite little sana stomach. Little sana is wailing in pain.  I dash forward into big sana and headbutt her. but its so hurt……

“ hyuh??? Eh, this little kid …… is she little baby who always clingy on momo???” big sana said and look at me. she is smirk. which remind me of evil shiba inu I once dreamt on. I bite her legs…..

“hahahhaa…. Its tickle……” she said. Oh yeah, I forget… my teeth is… well, in repair. I eat too many candy last week. And… well, you know what happen when cute little baby like me eating to much candy.

“ sana… let go my sana and my daughter….” Papa said and pick me into my crib and also put little sana on her baby bed.

 

Tzuyu POV

“ why she sleep with us???” sana said. She is take liberty of put her bags on my room and also sleep beside me.

“ this is not funn… okay, you know what…. cant you wear something more appropriate???? My daughter sleep beside me…” I said and cover her with blanket. She wearing really y lingerie. I can literaly see her . Not that I am complain but… my little baby is here…..

“ want to see more???"

“no, I don’t……” I then stand and drag her into guest room. I throw her and her stuff,” please…. Don’t come near my room again…”

Then I close the door and back to my room. my daughter and my dog ( sana ) Is standing and waiting for me. ( kyoko standing on her crib and sana is sitting actually ). “ she is like baby, even I wouldn’t wear clothes who reveal and chest so much…..”

She is pouting and pick her and kiss her,” I know. That’s why kyoko chan is the best…”

“ papa… I already satisfy with kaa-san. I don’t need mama….” She plead. I ruffle her hair and put her back into crib. I rock her crib and sing lullaby.

She soon sleep and sana is stare at me. “ I know, she is… leaving and back so soon… but….”

She jump into my bed and my hand. “ thanks sana, I don’t know what gonna happen with me and kyoko without you…. Haha… and you too zaki….”

I then sleep with both of my dog sleeping on my bed.

 

 

Morning

Sana POV

“ WAKE UP YOU STUPID SQUIRRELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL” I feel tremble sensation my bed and when I open my eyes, momo is standing with apron on and huge frying pan on her hand.

“ hey, cousin, sup???” I greet her cheerfully. She look at me and then I saw something,or someone. Toddler in mina embrace. Its not their kids, its…. Toddler named, kyoko or Kyoto.

“ she whining to yo…….” But I cant finish my word. She shake my body heavily. Mina is cover the todder eyes and take her outside.

“ YOU STUPID SQUIRREL… WHAT MAKE YOU HAVE RIGHT TO SLEEP IN THIS PLACE?? YOU LEAVING FOR 2 YEARS… 2 FREAKING YEARS AND NOW WITHOUT EVEN SAY SORRY YOU STAY IN THIS ROOM??? YOUR HOUSE IS NEXT APARTEMENT. NOT THIS… COME ON YOU LAZY BUM….” She shout,yell and drag me to living room.

I am sitting on couch with momo threat me with her frying pan which I think is bad idea to anger her further more. I am sitting and glare at the toddler. She is mean, I can tell that.

Then the toddler is run to momo and say something more freighten.

“ kaa-san,please take her away from here… she is meanie… and she is childish….” She said

Momo look at the todder and pat her head,” kyo-chan, don’t worry…. “

“ and you… some explanation….” Momo ask

“ uhh, i… in front of the kid???” I ask

“ you are right… later…. Now breakfast… “ momo said and prepare some breakfast. I look at mina, she seems giggling at view of the toddler. But the toddler is pouting at me and decide to play with her little sana.

I look at mina,” so.. you are my cousin in law now???”

“ I think…” she smirk and hug me.

“ miss you sanarin…..” she said

“ mee tooo, minari….” I said and then we chat until tzuyu come and pick the toddler and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter