kindgarden in love 4

One shot foreign line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu POV

“ report…” I walk and look at picture in school hall. Dahyun is sweep the floor. “ sana been approach by unknown men this morning. She look shock. Maybe the men Is bearing bad news on her. “ dahyun continue to sweep the floor.

“ did you do identification on the men??” I ask

“ yes. Chaeyoung already done it. Here…” she gave me report in form of coffe.  “ keep watching her…”

“ roger that. But I saw you flirt with her… please don’t tell me you are serious with her…”

“ dismiss dahyun…” I take coffe. And walk to other side of the hall. I look at the report. The men is identify as kang ho dong. He is brutal thug. That kind of men , should never have contact with girl like sana.

 

Classroom.

Tzuyu POV

“ MORNING….” I shout whan I enter the class. The class is quite. They doesn’t seems cheer up like usual???

“ what matter???” I ask. Mina raise her hand cutely. “ yes mina..”

“ the mascot is missing… and the whistle???” mina said sadly and also class to.

“ the mascot is visiting my grandma and …. “

PRITTTT….

I blow the whistle, and the class is cheer up.

“ sorry…we are late…” taeyeon mother is give taeyeon to me.

“ its fine..”

“ come….” I pat her shoulders……

“ auuu…” I look at taeyeon. And look at her shoulder. Her shoulder is ….. blue. She having bruise……

 

I pissed. I walk to mrs kim.

“ hey…. “ I shout.

“ i… she tripped…”

“ oh… is … is he hit taeyeon???” I look at jerk who waiting mrs kim in the car.

I walk to that dirtbag. And punch him non-stop. “ you dare to hit her… if you are men, fight me…” I keep punch her.

“ stop it…” mrs kim tried to hold me.

“ did this scumbag is more important thatn taeyeon??” I keep punch him. He scream and yelling , which make ruckus. Soon the other student and principle is coming. They saw me punch this scum bag. I want to punch him again. but the kids saw me.

“ you not worth it. I gonna press charge for you. And you, get ready to lose custody over taeyeon. I will make sure taeyeon will go to her father. The real father… where she be loved, not abuse…”  I warn mrs kim, and back.

I back at class but in the way, principle stand in my way. “ my office , now..” she  said shortly. Then I follow her to my office. My guts said is my cover is blow. I keep thinking what should I say to her. she may look nice, but deep down, my guts said she is fierce….

“ here funny things ms chou. I cant find your name in every university in this co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter